Frequent Posters

Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL.. this discussion is still on...?? ๐Ÿคฃ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Guys even as a VD fan myself - I'm saying Leave bashing GC.

Whatever happened - didn't happen.. whatever that's between DD and GC.. Whether they are friends or not or whatever.

Just remember he was the man that gave you MSK... And was a part of Maneet.. Just appreciate that and move on. Otherwise u'll spoil relationships amongst urselves - it wil be no skin of anyone else's nose.

Enjoy DD with VD.. Coz that's what matters now.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manisha259

<font color="#cc00cc">O MY GOD! DONT U FIND PEACE IN UR PV FORUM WITH UR FAV STARS๐Ÿ˜›I THINK U HAVENOT READ HIS ARTICLES N WATCHED HIS INTERVIEWS AFTER GHSP ENDED.IF U HAD THEN U WUDNT HAVE FELT DISSAPPOINTED.UR WISH U MAY LEAVE.๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

I don't know why are you attacking her. Its against the rules. And I don't think she has ever watched Geet. She knows GC from Pv and a fan of MB too thats why she is hurt. You have no right to attack others and tell them to go another forum.
dream about rishbala chado purane logo ko  who wants what he think about MB and chemistry of DVD first let he concentrate on his chemistry-physics of pv .tellychakkar editor is mad to put up with nonscense news adding dd name his articles will be read .

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Tm..tfs..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i was reading all the comments...and sachchi..i was scared that kahi poora post read karke..comment krne ke pehle hi topic close na ho jaaye..๐Ÿ˜†

But..about the article..
I  think that it is really sweet of GC to remember MaanEet as a once in a lifetime chemistry..!!Reason chahe jo b ho...I don't care..!!๐Ÿค”And I agree with him๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am a huge fan of GC, DD & maaneet..and it hurts to see some Mbians bashing them..(though for many it was just for mastiigiri..i think)

I think MaanEet and Rishbala can't be compared...Rishbala have their own place in our hearts...both the jodis are awesome... and very different in terms of everything..!!

Love Rishbala..and Love MaanEet..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
No Offence intended to haters..๐Ÿ˜‰

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs

Maneet chemistry was no doubt gr8 but i am sure VD n DD are such good actors that they will redefine the word chemistry๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the? How can he even comment when he said he didn't even watch the show?
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bechare GC ko MB dekhna allowed nahi to woh kaise comment karega DVD ka sizzling Chemistry ke bare me! Uske ghar pe to ekhi hi show chalta " Chidiaghar"! ๐Ÿคฃ
First thing first...I never participate in bashing, I never badmouth any actor, I try to avoid any kind of fights however when it comes to GC I can break every single rule. I simply can't stand him and this severe dislike for him started during GEET time.

For me only DVD and Rishbala matters. Maaneet are long forgotten.
baisakh45 thumbnail
guys how t you reply to anyone's post?like originally posted by someone written above.i can't do this.please someone pm me.i know i am being stupid but please let me know this.