Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg...i loved d kiss pRt..riya takin initiative..riya ka arjun ko draana lolll...loved it
Thnx for pm
Awsum awsum awsum
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god this is so romantic ...riya can do what she want with arjun in that drunk position ...this is like dream come true for her

lovely i like it

waiting for arjun and riya's reaction when wake up together on same bed holding each other so tightly ๐Ÿ˜†
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _mahi_

oh that was beautiful sweets ๐Ÿ˜ƒ oye hoye.. our rathod checking out his gurl huh๐Ÿ˜‰ 

would love to see more of their moments๐Ÿ˜ณ
hahahah tht dostana part cracked me up ๐Ÿคฃ im sure the lady is going to tell everyone about it ๐Ÿคฃ tht will be great to watch ๐Ÿ˜†
n cant describe how much i loved the last part๐Ÿ˜›.. Ariya kissing.. hayyee.. me having goozbumpiesโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Sme here babe... ๐Ÿ˜Š

While writing Ariya kissing part i also felt d sme goosebumps..๐Ÿ˜Š 

I also love Rathod & Meera chemistry...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Omg...i loved d kiss pRt..riya takin initiative..riya ka arjun ko draana lolll...loved it
Thnx for pm
Awsum awsum awsum

Really thx dear.. tht u enjyed a part lot.. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

007jindal thumbnail
wow very nice
read all in one go
plz cont soon
add me in ur pm list
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

wow very nice

read all in one go
plz cont soon
add me in ur pm list

Plz send me buddy request.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
laxmipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow thats awesome...loved the update:)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome dear, love the drunk Riya part loads, and the kisses were mindblowing...๐Ÿ˜ณ
MRD1692020 thumbnail
CHAPTER 15

In a party Meera feels vry shy & embrace after song. She looked @ Rathod, who surrounded by group og girls . He is busy chatting wid thm . Nandini see dis frm distance , & gets "j " on her. Nandini  Singh Rajput princess of Uadypur also like Samar , bt he never like her in tht way , he felt she is weird , so he kept distance frm herself. Merra's dad calling her for help. So Meera goes to help her dad , She notcies Nandini & her chamche comes towards her , Nandini comes near to her 7 says . " Ohhh my god see hows wrking here , a great Meera Devi huh... , So , finally u realised your place in ths high society , Meera chosse to ignore her. ' Hey Meera , i dn't think so tht u r capable to crack a big big happy news to u , bt since your r Samar's best frnd , i hva to share ths news to u, Tod my parents fix my marraige wit Samar. " Whn Meera heard ths she shattered , her eyes welled up wit tears  One of Nandini's frnd slightly push Meera , so she fumbled on her feets , in tht process a big mirror statue collosped on to floor, All ppl cmg in party look @ her , thy start whispering things abt her . Bt Ma sa handled all situation , Meera ask masa tht she wants to go home. Masa agress. Rathod dn't knw all drama . bcoz He is searching his Chutki , He tried to talk her through earpiece , bt all in vain. So , he goes to Shree &  ask Riya's where abouts . Shree inform Rathod tht Ri is nt feeling well , she had a bad headche , so she goes to her room. Rathod turn around & abt to leave , Shree knows he goes top Riya's room , so he hold his hand & says ." Sir plz dn't go thr . she is sleeping , if u go thr her sleep will be disturbed. " Shree somhow manages Rathod.

She snauggles to herself , whn she felt a hand around her body bcome mre tighter around her. She lift her head & look @ him , She is so shocked to see him thr. She try to remeber last night events , bt she . cn't. She cluched her like a pillow. Arjun looks like a child whn he is asleep. His hairs comes on his forhead , Riya cn't stop herself kissing his cheek. He snuggles himself in his sleep. She look @ her watch , it's 9:30 am nw . She wants to get out of bed but cn't. , bcoz she did want disturb to him . She klnows whn he open his eyes & sees her in front of him , she will be gone. Bt her luck is nt wit her , Arjun's phn start ringing , He opens his eyes & sees Riya is front of him in his bed , He look @ her eyes thr r pure , filled wit innocence. Bt suddenely he remebered last nights event & jerked out frm d bed. Riya look @ him confusedly. Arjun ans his phn , Rathod yelled @ him over d phn Arjun listens calmly & ans him " Rathod i need a day off , im nt well ." Rathod okeys wit it 7 put d phn dowen ,. Arjun goes to his room , whn he reached towards door , Riya called him " Arrrjjunnn Siiir " "No Riya  plz kuch aur mat kaho , maine kabhi sapne mai bhi nahi socha tha ki tum itna neeche gir sakti ho , hazar baar samza chuka hu tumhe mere karreb mat aaoo , par human nature ka bahana kar kar ke tum mere paas aane ki koshish karti ho , Ab kya mai likhar du ki dur raho mujhse. Par Siiirr" Riya tryy to say somthing... " Ab kuch nahi Riya , agar us din meri tumhari chit nahi padi hti , to shyad mai kabhio samaz hi nahi paata ki tum kaisi ladki ho , logo ke saath khelena tumhe acha lagta hai na ..  par bas ab aur nahi ." Riya closes her eyes & fresh stream of water comes down to her cheeck , She never feel humlited , She never thinks tht Arjun uses such harsh words for her. Arjun look @ her tears , he wantes to hold her in his arm. bt he cn't he goes frm thr. Riya collosed on d ground while criyng her heart out. She dn't knw hw much time she cried & while crying she goes to sleep again. Here Arjun condition is nt different her, He felt he dn't  love anyone in his life after Roshni. Riya never tld him tht she loves him , bt her eyes , her actions , her care fo him shows everthing to him. Bt yesterday night changes all. He closes his eyes & sighs , he opens his wit sme determination in thm , & took out his pocket frm his coat, & look @ Roshni's pic. Finally Arjun comes back to his Roshni.

@eveing All team come to home & found Riya seated silently in a hall , all ask her wht happened. without lifting her head , she says . " nthng just a headache. All goes to thr room , Rathod also turn around & goes to her room. bt he felt someone caught his hand , he immeadetly turned around to see Riya caught his hand , whn Riya look @ him Rathod shocked , he sees her dry face , red & puffy eyes. Rathod hold her near to his chest , she instantly cluches to his shirt , bt hor Rathod's surprises she doesn't cry. She needs support tod, her gaze look @ floor.

Arjun nw avoided her , He demands Shree r Chotu for feild wrk. Arjun noticies lotz f change in Riya. Nw she nt smile on Shree's joke , She always do her wrk silently , she does nt talking much in d office nw. She have stren face , nw she is emotionless. She is deeply hurt inside.
 Here Rathod also feel restless bcoz of Riya's weird behaviour , & another Meera did nt cme to meet him after party night. So , he decided to goes her house , He sees noone @ hm expect her , Meera seated on a sofa silently , Rathod thinks " Why she is so silent , Her face  look glommy like she did nt ate anything since ages ." He goes to near her & seates besides her side. Meera look @ him. Rathod " Why r u nt cmg to d home , Meera. " " Koi kaam tha " She asked him . Rathod yelled @ her , " Meera devi you r my frnd , & u dn't need to cmg house for only wrking . w r frnds , tht home belongs to ur frnd. no one scold u. if anyone dares i "ll surly show him thn ."  " So , w r still frnds " Meera felt happy inside her heart . Suddenely she remebered Nandini , so she asks abt her to Rathod , "Why should i knw abt her . " Meera asks him " Are u fight wit your future wife again ? " Rathod head shoots up & he ask her " Who tld u ths.' Meera narrates him Party's event , You know na i dn't like tht bitch. " Rathod hugged her tightly & says , " Meri Meera devi , agar tumne mujhe chod ke jaane ki baad bhi ki na , to kuch to galat mai kar dunga." Meera smiles @ herself & closes her eyes in happness.  
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun..how cud u blame riya...m so annoyed wid u
Nyc prt dear..update soon...make him realise his mistake