Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 13

Here in home Arjun look @ all d tod's wrk & foind something shocking & important. So , he goes to Rathod, bt find know one is thr. He enquire servant. Servent tld him . He ws gng to drop Meera. he goes back to room. Arjun sends a msg to Rathod. & go back his wrk wit his team. Thy all wrk in Shree's room. Arjun sees  his team wrking in Shree's room.Shree wrking something on his laptop while eating lollipop. While chotu drinking milk. & reads sme files .   Riya is as usual biting her nails in confusion.  Seems like Shree fails to do his wrk , bcoz evertime his eyes shows all emotions . His eager ness , his happyness & whn wrk is nt gng to according to his plan, his eyes shows ' oh shit , im fail to do it again. His hands also shows d reaction he hold lollipop in his mouth , whn wrk failed & remove tbht candy frm his mouth & throws out  d floor. Arjun thinks to himself . " Ye kaha fasa diya  in baccho ki beech mai mujhe , Rathod tumne. "   Here in a car , thy Suddenely  hear a loud sound , Rathod & Meera comes out of thr trance , thy bth feel so awkward nw. Meera look @ her watch it's 10:00pm nw. it's means thy hugged each other..Rathod looked @ his cell .he received Arjun's msg ,

Come to meet  me @ Shree's room.

Rathod droppe Meera & comes to his home. Here in Shree's room. Chotu already talen a leave bcoz he feels sleepy. After sometimes Riya also retired. Arjun & Shree still wrking. Thy also ordered coffee , bcoz thy knows whn Rathod is cme, he surely tke a long seisson. Shree drinks coffee. Arjun just open d windows of room. & suddenely thr is cold breeze comes into room, Shree shiveres & drop all coffee on his shirt , so he goes to washroom. Arjun paced around in a room thinking , why Rathod is late.?  Suddenely Room door is open & Rathod appears in room , Arjun rorared on him , whr r u? u knw tht , we waiting 4 u since 10:00. Rathod look @ him & calmly ask him ," Which news u wnt to share wit me.?" Nw Arjun standing on his back to bed. & facing Rathod. Arjun give him sme documents & Rathod is also shocked to see thm . Rathod give him ' r u sure' look. while Arjun return  'damn sure'. look. Suddenely Rathod slipped & hold to Arjun , Arjun suddenely buffled on ths & he fell to. Nw Arjun fall on d bed on his back & Rathod is on him. Arjun give a hard glare, While Rathod return him same look. Suddenely room's door is open & Shanti ( Who handled Rathod & Riya frm thr Childhood.) wit a tray of coffee mugs. She sees d scenerio in front f her & feels goosebumps on her stomach. She closes her eyes in a fear , She never imagine such thing in her whole life. Bt Rathod & Arjun did nt notice her , bcoz thy r too busy in giving glares to each other. Shanti goes frm thr whil murmed under her breath.  After sometime Rathod & Arjun stand up. Rathod look @ a thing on whr he slipped , he fonunds a lollipop & thy bth gets furious on Shree.. On exactly tht time Shree open bathroom door & look @  thm . & founds his so called lollipop in his Chief's hand. Shree gave thm " im sry look.  Shree go to sleep nw. W discuss case tom mrng. " sayng ths Rathod & Arjun returned to thr room. while Shree sighs in a relif. Shree closes d door of room & advanced towards his bed. Suddenely his slips on somthing , he about to fall , bt he catches d chair 4 support . &  look @ thing on whr he slipped , he founds d same lollipop . "  Ab to tu gaya Shree." he said to himself before closes his eyes. 

@Mrng break - fast table..

All gather in a hall for break-fast , Shree , chotu & riya tke other side, while Arjun , Rathod & Masa seated opposite directin of thm , so thy cn face to face each other. While serving Shanti comes thr & look & her kunwar sa & d angry man (our Arjun ) who seated besides her Kunwar sa. Thy bth silently eating , suddenenly Arjun felt someone gaze on him, he look up & found Shanti glaring @ him weridly Rathod sees ths all & glare back @ Shanti. Shanti gasped in a fear. She thought," kunwar sa  bahut badal gye , jarur uss aadmi kuch kala jaadu kiya hoga unper. "😆

After break-fast Rathod infrming thm abt tod's task & thy give best f luck to each other. Thy all just about to go , whn Rathod's mother comes thr & stops him. & informing him tht thy all hva to free thereselves for tom party. Rathod ask her , which party.? She inform thm She planned a party for bth of thm , bcoz her childrens return thr home after years , so she want to introduce thm to all. Riya is soo happy. bt Rathod is nt haapy , he comes thr for only a mission nt any party. he about to protest bt Arjun infrming Ma sa , 'Its his duty , to tke Rathod along wit him for d party."   Arjun goes toward d parking lot whr all team waiting for him , bt he bumped on someone. He notices Riya standing thr & thinking somthing . She does nt notice Arjun. Arjun goes to near her ear & softyly whispers , " Riya inta mat socho , tumhare pass pura din ye sochne ke liye ki kal tum kya pehenogi .."  & goes to Chotu . Riya thinks her self hw he knows wht im thinking.   Nw Shree & Riya goes to  other wrk & Arjun , Rathod , & Chotu goes to other. Rathod ask him , " Raute kis se puchkar tumne  ha kaha.? " , Shyad tum bhul chuke ho hum yaha party karna nahi , kaam karne ke liye aaye hai. " Arjun inform him , belive me , " Ye sab usi ke liye hai. , hum jo kuch bhi karna chahte hai , vo iss party mai aaram se kar sakte hai. samjhe ya  samjhayon."

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nicely going..i hv read all the parts now..they are superb..love the both arya & rathore meera track.update soon..i am sending you a buddy request..can you pm me please when you update next???Edited by KiSha13 - 11 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part..
Continue soon!!!
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiSha13

nicely going..i hv read all the parts now..they are superb..love the both arya & rathore meera track.update soon..i am sending you a buddy request..can you pm me please when you update next???

Sure Dear it's my plaesure.😊
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dostana track lol loved it
Was thr highlight of this part
Update soon.
MRD1692020 thumbnail

CHAPTER 14
Thy all r happy tod . bcoz thy got sme important leads for thr case. Sice past 3 weeks Shree & Chotu , kept thr gaze on sme big businessmens & political leaders , as per Arjun's instructions. While Arjun , Riya & Rathod try to get sme info abt thm . "Day wrk is over guys, Good Job guys , keep it ths Spirit. " Thr Chief ordered thm. Thy all return to Palace , thy comes near Palace & sees.

Fully decorated Palace. Thy think to themselves , " gonna party tonight. & entered d palace. Thy see lotz of ppl r thr. & three & four persons supervising thm . So , d party preparations goes on full swing.. thy think.. Suddenely Rathod hear , a sweet voice , frm d corner of hall , his legs forwarded towards d voice , he sees Meera gives sme instructions to decorations , while making werid faces , Samar Rathod smiles to himself. He knews , whenever thr is any celebration in Rathod's palace , little Meera ws also accompying her dad & help him in his wrk. & lot of times during decorations she always suggests decoraters to don something
 new. Decoraters do as per her instructions , bt whn she did nt like it , she start to mke werid faces.
Rathod goes to her & hold her hand frm back. Meera knows he is thr. after d hug Meera feel so embrace , she dn't face him bcoz of fear. She fears wht does think abt me nw. Bt she sees his face calm & his eyes hva a spark in thm. Rathod inform her , " Meri Meera Devi , unhe unka kaam karna do . tum mere saath chalo." Meera blushes @ ths.She & Rathod comes towards d sofa , whr all team seated . Shree is so happy to see Meera. Arjun standing thr , Riya notices Meera , she run towards her wit shouting . "Mawu, thank god u came early. i hva lotz of problems , i hva to start abcd wit party , lotz of things to chose , lot f things to change. O Mawu i really need your help." Meera nodded happily. Riya gazing on Arjun , she found him chukle to himself. While Meera lokking @Rathod , her eyes ask his permission . Rathod look @ her & give her permission through his eyes. Meera turn around bt she felt somthing caught her & she immeadetly recongnizes & look @Rathod.Rathod give a confused look , she look @ thr hands , Rathod held her hand sometime. he instantly free her . & look @his team hoping tht thy do nt see ths, bt his fail , bcoz Arjun looking @ him weridly. Rathod knows ne Arjun knows everything.
It's 7:30pm nw Ppl coming to party. its a big affair. All big ppls r coming thr. All ETF Team goes to a room , whr thy easily look each & every guest.
 Thy already install Close Circut Cameras in palace. Thy all connected in a one room . Shree & Chotu , Arjun r kept gazes on ppl. While Rathod & Riya goes to party.

Before gng to party thy all meet in a Shree's room. Rathod gives thm instructions . & Rathod as usaual leads thm , to d party , Shree & chotu followed him , bcoz Rathod gives thm a permission to enjy party 4 smetime. While riya follows Arjun . Suddenely Arjun heras a tinking sound , He mounth escapes a wrd . "Roshni " & he turn around to see Riya struggling wit her dupptta , whose caught in a door knob. Arjun helps Riya, She look @ him. he look good in any thing jeans , formals , tea-shirt. She thinks. " Riya " she look @ the direction , he calling her. "Yes sir" she ask him. Arjun says her "party mai nahi jana hai , kya.?" She ask him instatly . " Aap nahi aaynge ... Sir?" Arjun just glare @ her. She understands wht he wnt to sy & goes frm thr.
Meera look @ Rathod who look very very handsome in black.. She look around all d girls who present in a party drool over him. Bt his gaze already captured wht he want , his Meera , wht???? wht i said before my Meera , he questions himself. bt she looking cute. other than all stupid girls who wears silly things on themselves , to attarct me. he again thinks. While Riya wondaring here & there in a party. Arjun seated in a camera room , to watch all person & event. He intentionally chose to sit thr , so he can easily watch her , no one can disturb him , ask him. Arjun clenched his fists whn he noticied All boya looking @ her , & one boy even tries to talk her , & look @ her she also talk wit him. " How dare she?" Arjun thinks.
Here in a party Rathod's mother introduce bth of her children to all guests Riya greets th happily , bt Rathod keeps watch on a Meera wit corner of his eyes. After tht hug. he hva soft corner for her, He always want to see her in front of his eyes. His mind want to all things abt her. Meera's sme frnds also present in a party. Riya herad tht thy discuss abt Meera's voice , She knows Meera hva a beautiful voice. bcoz she heard her song several times . So , she dirctly goes towards stage , & requested somthing to DJ. " Suddenely Meera heard her name. , she is so shock , Dj requested her to cme on stage , & sing a song for d party. " She look @ Rathod 4 help. bt he ingrossed wit someone. She goes to stage & start her song... As soon as she start her song ppl automatically turn thr heads , towards her voice , her voice is too gud. Riya happily listens d song.

Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
Har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

( As soon as Rathod herd ths , he look @ her. & chukle @ her.)
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi marna issi ke liye
Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Har kisi ke liye
(Arjun also lost in her song.. He thinks his & Riya's first meeting. he smile himself..)

hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tere nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila
Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri saubat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai
Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Har kisi ke liye

( Shree is nw totally fida on Meera. , While Chotu remerbing his Ruby badly.)
Meera finishes her song , All ppl r clapping for her , She look @ Rathod, he looking @ her like wht she wants to say him. Riya is smiling happily.
Riya felt thirsty , So she stops d servant & grab d glass of drink frm him. Servant look at her amusely. Arjun see all ths drama frm camera room , he notices servant's weird expression & alerts himself . Riya drinks tht glass within a seconds , she feels vry weird taste of tht drink. bt she choose to ignore it , bcoz she like it. so she drinks 7-8 glass mre. Arjun constatly watch her reactions. Riya look here & there & give a small sound. (dhakar) she smiles to herself & says ooops sry.. & giggles again. Arjun look @ all ths drama. He knows wht he do , he rushes by Riya's side. He reached near to Riya. He whispers to Riya, " Riya chalo yaha se." Riya turn around fastly & abt to fall bt Arjun saves her again. She look @ him & giggles @ him. " Naaa , i dn't wnt to go."
Chotu & Shree look @ ths. & smile to each other. Arjun removes his earpices so no one ( his collogueas ) hear him. & call Shree , tht he is with Riya , bt dn't inform Rathod abt tht.

Scroll down for continuation.

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
  Arjun somhow manages to tke her in her room. He entered d room & remove his & Riya's earpice. & kept tht on his pocket. He look @ her , she starts hichcupping... after one hiccupping she says " opps sry & giggles . Arjun look @ her angrily ths girl try to ruin my all plan. Riya is totally drunk. She look @ Arjun sweetly & blinked her eyes.. Arjun look at her confuse. ask her wht happened.. She started giggling again. Arjun sighes , he hva to handle her till is gng on. Suddenely Riya goes to balcony & gazes @ sky.. Arjun follows her . He sees her eyes twinking wit happiness , which he never see. She seated on d floor , & stars counting 1, 2 , 3 , 4... whn she is full of her hands on counting , she grabbed Arjun's left hand & again starts counting , Arjun ask her softly , " Kya kar rhi ho tum?" 
" Couting stars " She said without looking @ him. Bt finally she gets bored & ran back  to her room . Arjun also follows her , bt he find no one.   He feared , & check d locked again , room is lock. bt whr she goes.. . He called her name repetdly ,bt no reponse , He felt tired.. Suddenely Riya appears frm backside of bed & says to Arjun,, " Ye maine dara diya "  Arjun look @ her angrily , he about to start his lecture , whn he remerbed she is drunk , she cn't understand. Nw thy play chasing gaming . Arjun makes sure Riya win d game everytime.  After 1r 2 time thy bth get tired & seated on a bed. Riya suddendly goes vry close to him & said , " Arjjjun Sir... " & starts giggling again..  "Mai aapko arjun sir nahi kehungi " , Arjun look her confusely . " U r my angel na.?" she ask him sweetly . he nooded. Arjun swtch on d T.V . so he cn shows her sme cartoons & somthing childlish to entertain her. Bt whn sees d programme he cursed his luck , bcoz sme english film is thr. Arjun immeadetly switch off d T.V. & look @ Riya . who seated silently. Arjun asks her , " Kya hua" " Mujhe thand lag rhi hai . " Riya tld him while pouted her face.  Arjun closes d windows , & give her a blanket , bt she refused to tke it.  " Hame vo chayie " She pointed towards Arjun's coat, he gives her coat , she try to wears coat , bt failed , so Arjun help her to wear coat. Riya suddenely goes close to Arjun. & tells him "hame  aap ki godi mai sona hai.. " Arjun forwared his legs , so she cn rest her head on his lap.   She keep her head on his lap. Arjun patted her back.. she seat tht position 4 somtime. After sometione she lift her head & Grab Arjun's  shirt collar. "Angel " she call him. Arjun lookm @ her , she is so innocent . he thinks to himself.. She kept her one hand to his cheek.. & starteing caressing it.. Arjun felt weried he try to remove her nand. bt cn't. 'I Love U Angel.'  Arjun look @ her shockiongly.Riya cme forward & touches his lips . Arjun felt sme spark comes into his body. Before Arjun's acknowlwde she caputerd his upper lip in her mouth & started caressing his lip wit her tounge. Arjun protest her , bt failed. Riya try caputered his lower lip bt Arjun  did nt open his mouth to her. bt finally sees her repeted her attempts , he give in. & open his mouth to her. Riya nw explore his full mouth wit her tounge. She held his hair  in one hand &  tightly hold on thm. Nw Arjun also enjyng d kiss , he held her tightly. & bite her lower lip.. She escape a loud moan whil kissing. Thy nw kiss eact other madly. While kissing thy fall on bed.  Finally Arjun broke d kiss , Thy bth breathing heaviely bcoz lack of oxygen. Arjun look @ Riya. she just throws her self in his arms. He also held her tightly. & finally sleep covers thm.   
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...great update...nw plzzz update nxt soon...wanna knw wat will happen nxt...the end part...!!!they slept...OMG...very eager to knw wat will happen...
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nicely written..waiting for the next psrt..please continue soon & thanks for pm me buddy 👍🏼
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
oh that was beautiful sweets 😃 oye hoye.. our rathod checking out his gurl huh😉 
would love to see more of their moments😳
hahahah tht dostana part cracked me up 🤣 im sure the lady is going to tell everyone about it 🤣 tht will be great to watch 😆
n cant describe how much i loved the last part😛.. Ariya kissing.. hayyee.. me having goozbumpies☺️😆