😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
good to see pos topic. episode was indeed good but the promo is making it so hard to praise the episode!
I love all three scenes. they got to be one of best scenes of raghaVI. I guess app tak 20 times toh bol hi diya hoga😆
Originally posted by: Saraella
good to see pos topic. episode was indeed good but the promo is making it so hard to praise the episode!
I love all three scenes. they got to be one of best scenes of raghaVI. I guess app tak 20 times toh bol hi diya hoga😆
Originally posted by: blue star
Are promo ko gutter mai dal do...concentrate on raghvi...all i wanna do is enjoy all of their scenes... embrace whtever scenes we are given...becoz we are given so less...😡..so i am gonna keep V aside...no matter if he becomes their child ...their adopted son...whtever bullshit...atleast raghvi will be together...and raghav's stubble seemed to be coming back already...yay!!! looks a lot like the old raghav to me...and sriti without make up...looks more adorable...
thats what I am trying to do too ;( :( lekin this promo comes on way. 😭
Originally posted by: Saraella
by the way I hate rushing they did. I mention in my topic too. why are they rushing. and the editing was beyond my tolerance. there was no flow
Originally posted by: blue star
its ok with me...coz we did get some Raghvi scenes...and that too 3 scenes and long ones... yes they hv rushed it to put V back on the lead in the long run...but for now i am good... i have lots of complain...bt everytime raghvi pops up...and they give such great performances that i forget the rest!!! if they dnt get nominated for their performance i am surely gonna get mad!!!
Yes that matters more. raghaVI scenes make me forget all crap. I hope they get nominated for best jodi. they will surely win it inshallah ameen. yeah me too I am good but dont know for how long. :( :(
Blue star..come here 🤗