Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
no worries eagerly waiting dear ðŸ˜›
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanku so much Guys.. Love u all...😃

The following 304 member(s) liked the above post:
sssmar, kichusnimmi26ammyicycoolvydehidpurvanavyanissi1611987simran260801leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasagirijamkrishnashanmanjugeeta1803Holynazil143only4mailsBBP97mishtikhuranakabslocksabhi2503xBabyAngelxpriyasreemady2483jooorostkash53swabitanishasingh3cryskentannbellAISHAJSashwimaaneethottyangelgayathripriyankmkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93coolkiwiAlisha0023TheSunShinePoorvaArorarashmidivequeenbee001chloeeSarah08cutestarzneetugarg123aahhhkainturakirannaanavansri_harshaurs_anamikanadia-arshadfaltuuforumserieslibra_princesssushloveGURTI369sweetmelonkavitha05Khusluvsmaaneetsanaalinasweetrockingchahatpriya_ya1408cutesrijusanam1234urunishapingu-tingunishnalManeetTUJANENAgawjusangelmagicbooksweet-mishtyPRINCESS19Smile90manjuahujaharshiagshrutineel11dreamypsaroKoolsmileajolieminnurajFandeeplovebirdsmaneetaisha_1998sarah_zaishazafarahimpreet.harmanlovepooshafeeansshusruthi8MAANeet_2pixelflower620fatiya52110priyankasweet21Annu8193anjalisen85Shefali16rizwanaqvamsi.priyanammmufizza25yash21lathaauangeeshKomaLSunnyaaishahwiskhanringmeamalu123dreamy4everangelarafSemarnkshinseenmddmayurinonabebum-g19pamilsana.saba7sree10vij10LadyArwenseductivepurpletabby999soniaz121sweetkjchingamingbhawna02manisha259fantesyMSgayatriashuvarteju2292Rihanna4allmansi.tripathimagyshahShilalipifatema_007cutestar12anky_smaanluverd_soniakeerthi90Neejuprincesssarahneha512sneha137.Priya2000.Diva7Vinsh23SweetestParinityanajmaDGCiaMaaneetManeetGurtiMGtoofan_mailLILY111144Aameramaan_ki_jaanmaya7payal12AfflicteDbulbul164NawabZadimehak173sobia4maaneetvalli30CutieSanayarsusmitapari1689lehr26_chaitradreamyharikagargi12J.Rahman-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanDesigirls12sweetsampa39arunsunita_gmTrisha4evrMaaneet099Hanishadevi--Fairy--princes939KasiKasihad2bugbhatNH1971jssoodMayamaanCrystalSayaanushaarjalove4alldh_ritisuba2011change12-eiya-sweetysaran--Dia--sree.maneetushankitvckuhu18ramyayuppycool_gal17am_sweet_pariesheenaprema_ksshivanirajputdivya22anjucooldreaminvinciblekiran99anshimanshiaksnmayurmaaneetheermehernihatrilovebapu18PaintedSkyCutieTejuhermosoaakritisri1111memyselfndIAsh1991freya123sdlife19paponeconmaanhar--ANGEL--KINGKHANFANgill123allibrfarie1209ana1411deepali1022nats0101AppyKriti_roxMonaLovesMaandisha_Maan.GCpoongs123punam2712love2_somamishtiritudona86-padma-muraadlovesddanupm04Aasminaritzy09ammu5SONOMAKTER1jasraj1239n9i9s9h9u9Gcs-girltushti-kiranShravya.MShalveNANDY_BRURaDMG25tintinupreethiaNoorFatimashafyyy--Ratna--maanmeet1ambbihaRadhikaBhushanTheDarkKnightt_areebflowers4ukhwaishfananuandavismallvillesonu4evermireen19spvdpriti11namita25maaniqrarsroopalimaanseemollycoddlesona-raiabinash079meena..manesha76zaara2212-dia-riya27Madhuri53shrutheAjayMaaneet_Vidupayalparireachsky2011drrose31--Neelam--Zee_News

Zeal-DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Updating status waiting!!
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohh ur updating that's great !!

waiting eagerly...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Part 15

I rushed to washroom to freshen up. That's when I realized I don't have gym clothes. Whatever! I pulled my hair into a small pony and came out. He was not there. I saw a note in the table. Waiting for u in the lift. Come soon. When I came to tv room I saw Gautam laying down on the floor and meer on bean bag. No wonder! Whoever lay with meer will end up in floor. Poor gautam and his future! I chuckled at my thot and went towards lift. I saw him waiting 4 me. He gazed at me intently for few minutes. Did I c admiration? But b4 I cud cum to conclusion he looked down and then gave me a nervous smile. Why was he nervous? I heard him saying

Gym s on the 20th floor.

Ok.

I saw him pressing the button for 20th floor. 6 more floors to go. I glanced at his side and his nervousness was increasing. Wow!msk nervous? Kuch toh baat hain. We reached the floor and I saw a changing room outside the gym room.

If u want there s gym clothes for girls in the locker. U can change.

Okay.

I vl wait here.

I nodded and went inside the changing room. I saw 2 lockers. One for girls and other for boys. I took a decent cloth and changed into it soon.

Geet's Gym dress

When I came out I saw maan removing his jacket. His back was facing me. I saw his muscles flexing while removing it. I can feel something in my chest flutter. Suddenly he turned around and I got a view of his abs and six packs. My eyes wandered to his chest neck jaw,lips,nose and then the most beautiful pair of eyes. He had that teasing gaze and that stupid smirk. I blushed and looked down.

U can drool geet. I noe this would happen since I m so hot and talented.

I scoffed. What does he think of himself?

Who s hot and talented? All I see here s an arrogant loser!

And then I headed towards door but I felt some fingers interlacing with mine. My expression turned to shock and surprise. He dint met my gaze and just opened the door as if nothing happened. When we went in I was ridiculously shocked.

There were so many girls in gym clothes or I can say no clothes. I blinked my eyes twice or thrice. It looked like a girls hostel. All of them were glaring at wait wait glaring at me? but y?
That when I realized maan's hand were on my waist. I looked at him. but he was facing girls.

Hey girls.

Gudmorning Maan..

They said flirtily. I watched his expression. It just had a friendly smile.

Sorry for being late. Meet Geet Handa. My friend.

Friend! I wonder y he dint say that I m his student! I gave him my genuine smile. Girls were looking like they would burn me.

so geet.. u can feel free to use any of the equipment. If u want any help just call me k?

i nodded and headed towards treadmill. There were mirrors around the room. I set speed on it and started to work out. After sometime he too joined me in the near by treadmill.

So u r an instructor here?

Ya..sometimes.. there s an instructor here. But u noe girls like my teaching only.

Yaya..

I mimicked him.

If u want I can teach u too..

He said passing me a wink.

Aww..no thanx.. I m not a desperate bimbo like them.

He gave a hearty laugh. Its just mesmerizing. Oye geet!control kar..

Maanu..

Maanu! I heard some bimbo calling him. yuck! I saw him sighing. I looked through the mirror and saw her holding her ankle and crying in pain. No no..acting as if she s in pain. Such a s**t she s.. I saw maan walking towards her. he sat near her and took her ankle. My anger boiled to c the scene. I saw her winking at her friends. Cheap! Maan started to massage her ankle. She was guiding his hands up. I saw maan's expression and he was damn irritated. This need to stop. Warna pata nahi maan ko aur kahan kahan pakadna padega.

I stopped the treadmill and took the protein drink in my hind. I walked towards her and tripped causing all the drink on her head.

Oh!i m so sorry..

She stood suddenly.

How dare u?

I looked at her and smirked.

Omg! Aapki ankle bilkul teekh ho gayi. Thanks to drink. Haina maan?

Maan try to cover up his laugh by coughing.

Ya geet. I think u shud change since u r all sticky.

She stomped her foot and went out. Maan burst out laughing.

That was a gud one geet..

Ya I noe.. by the way u r welcum.

Welcome? Oh ya..thanku..i mean I was abt to say thanku..

Ya ya..i noe..u won't thank me kyunki mein kabab mein haddi ban gayi thi na.

So toh hain.. I was having a gud tym u noe..

I stomped my feet and headed towards treadmill. Jerk! He followed me.

Oh geet..accept it yaar..u were jealous.

I shrugged. I noe he s rt but never ever I m gonna accept it. U noe abt my ego!

Y wud I b jealous..? u r not even my type!

Oh really? Then lets c..

He went to another s**tty girl and started to flirt. I gave thumbs down showing I was not even affected with it. But in real I want to strangle both of them. Later I saw maan teaching that s**t how to practice with dumbbell. He glide his hands down thru her arm. Now that was unexpected. I saw him smirking. he was doing all the touchy teaching and that girl was literally all over them. I clenched my fists. When it was unbearable I stomped my feet hard and went to other room where punching bag was kept.

Maan's POV

I saw her face reddening with anger. She looked damn cute and sexy. But when she stomped out I knew that ds play went beyond limit. Oh no!ab manana aasan nahi hoga. Geet ki babaji raksha karna! I pushed the girl and went to manofy my cupcake. Before I could enter the room the instructor came and he talked randomly about something. I just gave one word reply and then excused from there and entered the room. The sight I saw knocked my breath out. She was busy with her punching bag and her face held that cute frown. Some strands had fallen out and were in her face. Her hands and legs were wrapped in boxing tape. It went from her hands to her elbowsand from her feet to her mid shins. She was punching it furiously. Maan beta..tu toh gaya..

So how was it? waiting for ur lovely comments. Noor Fatima, papaneocon..missing ur comments guys..
😳

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list