Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragaya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For some reason,really loved this chapter better than other recent ones...maybe cos u put one of my fav songs(which was apt here) or maybe cos of a mature levelheaded khushi
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update, can't wait for the next...
and even though Khushi agrees to bunk with Arnav in his bedroom, i don't think any of them will cross the line... 
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 37

Khushi, I know I asked you to stay... but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so you are welcome to sleep in the bedroom and I'll bunk out on the couch... or'... he suggested.

'Or..?' she enquired.

'Or...   we could share the bed' he said as he tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

The ball was totally in her court.

Khushi took a deep breath. She had come this far; no point backing out now she decided.

'We can share... the bed' she said somewhat shyly but a sense of certainty in her voice.

Arnav smiled at her. He felt awed at the level of trust that she had placed in him as he took her hand and let her towards the only bedroom in the penthouse.

Khushi felt slightly nervous as she followed Arnav. She smiled to herself, was this the same man that evoked absolute terror in her only weeks ago? She felt slightly overwhelmed when she realised how far they had come in such a short space of time.

Arnav opened the door and let her step into the room before him.

Khushi gasped as she looked around the beautiful room. It was a very masculine room just like its owner. Decorated in hues of royal blue and dark brown, a floor to ceiling window covered in sheer curtains took one entire wall providing another veiled but stunning view of the skyline, a big brown comfy looking leather arm chair sat in the corner near the window alongside the door to the en-suite bathroom. A queen-sized bed made of heavy dark whiskey coloured oak dominated the room and sat on a stunning plush royal blue rug which covered part of the wooden floor. Lamps sitting on bedside chest of drawers on either side of the bed bathed the room in soft, dim light.

Arnav laid his hand on the small of Khushi's back as he murmured her name, trying to bring her back to the present. Maybe she was nervous he thought. 'Khushi, you don't have to do this...' he said once more.  She shook her head 'no it's not that Arnav... I was just...this beautiful room...' she said in awe as she stepped in and walked to the middle of the room.

It struck her. She had nothing with her. No toiletries to fresh up with. Nothing to sleep in. No change of clothes for tomorrow. She swallowed. Oh Oh Devi Maiya...maybe this wasn't such a good idea. She turned to face Arnav, but wasn't there.

Arnav walked to his wardrobe. She was going to need something to sleep in he thought as he slide open the door. There wasn't much choice. He pulled out some things and walked back to her.

'Khushi, the bathroom is through there if you'd like to freshen up. There are clean towels on the towel stand. I've got these if you want to change' he said as he handed her a bundle of clothes.

Khushi nodded as she gratefully accepted the clothes and walked into the bathroom. She had to admit that the thought of a hot shower after such a long day was definitely appealing. She placed the bundle on the bathroom counter as she unfurled a soft white t-shirt. She opened it up, it was well worn and as she held it to her face, she could smell his now very familiar scent. The second article was a pair of track pants. Khushi smiled as she opened them and held them to her frame; the waist was sitting at her chest.

She quickly took off her pink and maroon anarkali suit and hung it on the hook at the back of the door and knotted her hair on top of her head as she stepped into the oversized shower. The hot water felt blissful against her skin. Khushi looked around for a bar of soap, but there was none. Instead a bottle of shower gel sat on the shelf along with his shampoo and conditioner. She opened the gel, inhaling it scent... so this was the smell that drove her crazy she thought as she squirted some on the sponge that sat next to the bottle. She began to soap herself. It felt mildly erotic that she was in his bathroom, using his gel and sponge on her body. In a strange way, it felt like he was caressing her entire body indirectly as she washed every inch of herself. Khushi blushed as she wondered what it would feel like when his hands touched her most intimate places. She knew without a doubt that he would be gentle with her but she had to admit it was slightly nerve-racking to imagine...him..and her...well...doing it. Ohhh Devi Maiya...Khushi blushed even more. Mindful that he probably needed to shower too, she quickly rinsed herself and stepped out of the shower. She pulled the soft white cotton t-shirt over her head and it almost came down to her knees. Next she pulled on the track pants and began rolling the bottoms up and then the waist down; they were still too big. She pulled them off. Maybe she could wear her anarkali salwar she thought.

Oh come on Khushi... you just had a brazen conversation with the man out there telling him that you want him to be your first lover AND you've just imagined him doing all sorts of interesting things to you... now you're worried that he'll see your legs... time to grow up if you want to do such grown up things... chipped up a little voice in her head.

With groan, Khushi decided that the voice was right. She was just going to have to go out in the t-shirt. With her heart thudding she stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

Arnav was standing beside the bed, his back to the bathroom as he unbuttoned his white shirt when he heard the bathroom door open. The sound of her muted footsteps on the wooden floor came next. He turned slowly.

Arnav's eyes travelled down her body, her long hair was open and flowing down her back in a black curtain, her face scrubbed clean of any makeup making her look even younger and more innocent than ever, her hands fidgeting with the fabric of his white rugby jersey that he often slept in.  

Khushi stopped as Arnav turned, she felt quite nervous despite her fake bravado as she tugged the long sleeves of the jumper over her hands whilst trying to pull the hem down lower on her legs in an attempt to preserve her modesty. Until she got distracted that is.  By his chest.  Her eyes wandered up from the belt of his trousers over the expanse of brown skin stretched over a flat abdomen to rock hard, well defined abs up to where a light sprinkling of dark chest hair covered his pectoral muscles to his clavicle bones then to his neck where she saw his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed.

Arnav watched Khushi mentally undress him. Did she even know she was doing it, he wondered? Probably not. Arnav's lips curled into a half smile as he unhurriedly raised his hands to the edges of his shirt and slowly began to pull it off his shoulders as her eyes slowly began to widen as the shirt revealed his corded biceps, the muscles bunching as his arms slipped out one by one; the only sound evident in the room was the swish of fabric as the shirt eventually fell onto the carpet. That and their quickening breath.

Khushi knew she was staring. She really couldn't help it. He was... hot she thought with a slight giggle. To this date, only a prominent film star who had a penchant for frequently discarding his shirt was associated with that word, but today, it completely belonged to Arnav. Actually there was no competition as far she was concerned.

Arnav cocked his head to one side as he watched her try to stop her giggle by pressing her hand against her mouth. He looked at her, then down at himself...maybe his fly was open, he thought as he checked...no... and then looked back up at her. Why the hell was she was laughing at him - how dare she?! The arrogant ASR in him roused..It was time to pay for that little indiscretion Ms Gupta, he thought as he began to walk towards her.

Khushi watched Arnav advance towards slowly and automatically her feet began moving backwards until her back made contact with the bathroom door. She looked around for another escape route but it was too late as he stopped right in front of her. She could feel the heat radiating off his body.  Her heart began to pound earnestly now.  

Arnav leaned forward, he rested one hand on the door behind her as he dropped his head down to her level, stopping when he was only a couple of inches from her face. He could see her heart pounding under the thin cotton fabric, her nervousness further exemplified by the quick darting out of her tongue as she moistened her lips.

'You have five seconds to tell me exactly what you find so amusing Khushi' he asked in his point blank ASR tone as he stared directly into her eyes.

Khushi struggled for breath as she tried to form a coherent sentence, 'I...I wasn't laughing at you.. I was just thinking...I mean I was just thinking of someone... no I mean, I was thinking about something else' she babbled in panic.

Arnav's eyebrow rose in disbelieve. 'Khushi you were thinking of someone else when you're standing here in front of me... I'm not quite sure I appreciate that' he said in a lethally calm yet husky voice that promised consequences for her indiscretion. Arnav's eyes narrowed - now that they had established their boundaries, there was no harm in playing a little was there... the devil nodded his little head furiously in agreement.

Khushi gulped as she watched his head slowly move forward towards her, her lips parted in anticipation and her eyes began to close. A warm tingling feeling began to spread in her belly.

Arnav stopped as he watched her. Not so fast Khushi, he thought with a naughty smile as her eyes closed. He knew she wanted him to kiss her.

He pulled back.

Khushi squealed as she felt herself being pulled up into his arms, her eyes flying open and her arm instinctively going around his neck and the other tried to find something to hold on to but encountered a warm expanse of skin covering his shoulder. She felt his bare arm under her thighs and instinctively tried to tug the shirt down as it began to ride higher revealing more of her creamy soft skin to him. 'Arnav... please..please put me down' she pleaded in a half hearted attempt knowing full well that it was the last thing she really wanted him to do.

Arnav smirked at her and then began walking to the bed in slow measured steps that were equally pleasurable and tortuous for her as they were for him. He stopped at the edge and placed her on the bed. Instantly she moved back as she tried to hide her legs under herself.

'Arnav...' she warned shaking her head as he began inching closer to her as he rested on knee on the bed and moved forward. Khushi gulped. He looked like a tiger closing in for the kill. Her.

'Khushi...I want to kiss you. Now.' He growled. It wasn't a request.

The next thing Khushi knew she was being laid back onto the bed as Arnav levered himself over her. He lifted her against his chest causing her to whimper at the intense heat he was emitting. The thin cotton was as good as no barrier; she could feel ever inch of his muscular torso over hers. It was a million sensations rolled into one but at the same time she felt intensely secure being enfolded so snugly against his body, delighting at the feel of his bare skin. Arnav's hand roamed up to her face, sinking his hand into her hair as he held her head steady, his head moving towards her slowly. Khushi moaned when his lips finally made contact with hers. Arnav didnt wait and almost immediately deepened the kiss, demanding entrance to her.  He was not the only impatient one as  her lips opened to him, her tongue meeting his with equal speed and hunger. His mouth lavished hers with hard, deep kisses that drew the breath from her body and left her dependent on him alone for survival. His head tilted, his lips slanting over hers as he growled into the kiss and pulled her closer to him, their bodies fusing together. Desperate for breath, Khushi tore her lips from his as tried she tried to steal some breath, but instantly coming back to him as she whispered his name against his lips in dazed pleasure. Arnav couldn't speak. Khushi was breathing hard; her lips quivering against his, her throaty moans caused everything male inside him to roar with primal need to possess her. Her head fell back as his lips moved down her neck as he pulled her even closer. She grasped his corded biceps, the muscles bunching as moved his torso over her. Her hands hesitantly moved across the wide expanse of his back. He was rock hard, not an ounce of fat evident under his skin. Khushi was bowled over, he was so strong...muscular...possessing such force and masculine power that could easily snap her in two. Yet he was so completely and utterly gentle as his body pressed against hers, his hands ran up and down the length of her arms, then the spanned her waist and then began inching lower over her hips as they yearned to make contact with the skin hidden under his shirt. Arnav groaned. He was going to have to stop before he either overstepped the mark... or killed himself trying not to. Khushi moaned one of the sexiest sounds he'd ever heard as he tried to pull himself off her. She held on. He was in awe of her as he collapsed, holding her to him.

Khushi grew aware of the unsteady tremble in his body and awareness stormed through her frazzled mind bringing her back to the land of consciousness. He was shaking. She traced his forehead, eyes, nose...lips with one hand. She could see he was stretched to the limit. Passions unleashed'because of her. SHE made him feel this way...and that very thought made her heart beat faster as she smiled as she tucked her head into his neck.

They lay on the bed in a daze, sweaty and scorching; their bodies virtually welded together, their legs tangled. He lay facing her, his arms around her, her hands resting on his chest. Khushi looked up at Arnav, 'I...umm... ' her voice trailed as she tried frantically to string a sentence together. She tried to squirm out of Arnav's arms but he was holding her so firmly she couldn't budge. Arnav smiled and shook his head gently, 'Khushi you don't need to be embarrassed or be afraid of me...I promised you that I wouldn't overstep the boundary you set and I will keep that promise... till you tell me otherwise.' Khushi looked up at him, 'I didn't know it was going to be this hard' she murmured against his throat. She felt his laughter bubble up his throat, 'Khushi, this is just the beginning... we haven't have even begun to test the limit yet.'  This was a different experience for Arnav as well. Normally instant gratification was order of the day, so he was somewhat curious as how much of this sweet torture he could withstand. Though right now, he had to give up as he untangled himself from her; it was time for a very very cold shower.

He placed a light kiss against her temple, 'I'll be right back, Khushi. I normally sleep on the left side of the bed...just thought you should know for future reference' he said with a lopsided grin that made her heart skip a beat as he slide off the bed and walked to shower.

Helllooo my precious darlings!!

Quite clearly my mind...and probably that of 99.95% of the population that watches IPKKND) is in the gutter after Friday's episode and in anticipation for tonight!

I make no apologies for this chapter and it was absolutely self indulgent 😈... for me (and hopefully for you too!!)

Naina😳

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful.. we were in the gutter ... this update has further pushed us into the gutter. Looks like Friday was something like this... they didn't go all the way πŸ˜†

badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was amazing
I wish the serial was like this
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was super awesome:)our FF writers r much better thn da ipk writers...please ipk writers learn something frm them..lol..update soon
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arshi and Friday episode's influence πŸ˜‰ . I had same feeling they might be not done yet I really don't want them to do now , reserve it for after marriage then more and more hunger after all these time more passionate...

Hot update. She is in his T-shirt and in his bed...huge steps...Now Khushi took such a big step what will Arnav do to compete this one... I have to wait for it...So I am waiting for next update.hanks for PM
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was hot and steamy 😳, yaar your mind is 100% in the gutter and looks it refuses to leave πŸ˜†. I have no words other then I think Kushi might need to take another shower, a cold one this time.
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update...loving khushi's boldness
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arshi86

Wow that was hot and steamy 😳, yaar your mind is 100% in the gutter and looks it refuses to leave πŸ˜†. I have no words other then I think Kushi might need to take another shower, a cold one this time.

all I will say is ASR/ BS is GREAT inspiration!!!