Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And in the gutter it was!! How many times have you undressed Arnav in your mind? 😛 Because honey, that was HOTT!! The way you were describing his muscles,  I just wanted to scream...or crawl into a hole and lament the fact that I don't have an Arnav in my life! :( 
One word for you, sensational!!

Thank you for the PM :) Can't wait to read more! 
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Khushi started getting more courage bfore him n arnav seems to hav more control than khushi at the moment.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
man dont try to test the boundaries of your control trust me it wont be any good for ya
man she was giggling thinking about you only and not laughing at you
man were her thoughts going haywire in the bathroom
lets see whats next
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh, This Reminds Me Of Friday; Off To Watch It AGAINNN ☺️
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 38

Khushi looked up at him, 'I didn't know it was going to be this hard' she murmured against his throat. She felt his laughter bubble up his throat, 'Khushi, this is just the beginning... we haven't have even begun to test the limit yet.'  This was a different experience for Arnav as well. Normally instant gratification was order of the day, so he was somewhat curious as how much of this sweet torture he could withstand.

Though right now, he had to give up as he untangled himself from her; it was time for a very very cold shower. He placed a light kiss against her temple, 'I'll be right back, Khushi. I normally sleep on the left side of the bed...just thought you should know for future reference' he said with a lopsided grin that made her heart skip a beat as he slide off the bed and walked to shower.

Arnav winced as took his pants and boxers off. She was going to be the death of him. He knew it as he stepped into the shower. It was still wet from when Khushi had used it. He took his wet sponge and poured a generous dollop of shower gel on it... was it possible to be jealous of a shower sponge he wondered with an incredulous expression, because right now it was definitely much more acquainted with her body than he was. Arnav groaned. This unspent tension was curdling his normally sane brain he thought as he flipped the water dial to the coldest setting. He began soaping himself furiously as he tried to regain control of both his delinquent mind and unsatisfied body. 

Fifteen minutes later, Arnav felt 'relieved' enough to get out of the shower. As he towelled the excess water off, he realised that in the rush to get away from Khushi so that he wouldn't do what he promised not to; he had forgotten to bring a change of clothes into the shower. He looked around and saw her clothes on the back of the door. His gaze landed on something and he breathed a sigh of relief. The sense of urgency in wanting to get back to her surprised him. Good thing it was raining in Delhi because he expected his cold shower frequency to be rising dramatically he thought as he dragged his hand through his damp hair, trying to arrange the unruly strands into some form of order.

Khushi had pulled the bedspread off and was sitting crossed legged under the duvet on the right side of the bed as she waited impatiently for him to return. How come it takes a man so long to shower she was wondering when she heard the bathroom door open. Her eyes darted up as she watched him emerge. He was wearing the track pants that had been too large for her. And no shirt. He must have rushed she thought somewhat distractedly as she noticed the overlooked drops of water glistening on his tanned skin, his hair was slicked back and it emphasised his razor-sharp distinctive features even more giving him a mysterious aura in the dim light. Her tiger was back.

She looked tiny in his big bed; but she definitely looked liked she belonged there. Little pangs of regret began shooting through Arnav; what if this is what is was like every day? Her... waiting for him...giving him someone to come home to...someone to finally belong to; it was a crazy thought that all of a sudden didn't feel that crazy. He walked to the left side of the bed and slid into the bed, pulling the duvet over himself as he stretched his long limbs out. Bliss. He turned over and switched off the lamp and turned to face Khushi.

The room was flickering with the light rising from Delhi along with some moonlight shimmering through the parting clouds. He knew that she hated darkness so he had deliberately left the curtains undone; privacy was not an issue on the 54th floor of the building. He leaned over and pulled her down next to him so that she lay facing him. They gazed into each other's glowing eyes, he traced her hairline with his finger 'Khushi you ok?' he asked gently. She nodded. She was more than ok. Being with him, like this, it felt right. She sighed as she moved closer to him suddenly yearning for contact. 'Are you ok Arnav?' she asked hesitantly. She knew that this state of self-restraint must be difficult for him. 'I'll be fine Khushi...just tell your Devi Maiya to make sure that Delhi doesn't experience any water shortages anytime soon' he said with a slight smile. Khushi looked at him in the dark with slight confusion until his hidden message became clear to her. Khushi was very very glad it was dark and Arnav couldn't she see blushing a shade of red that would put tomatoes to shame. That was until he started laughing. He knew! Khushi swatted his bare shoulder, 'it's not funny Arnav!' she said in an indignant tone. 'Khushi... that's supposed to be my line' he said with a chuckle as he pulled her into his arms.

Later, when they had talked for hours and kissed and talked some more, Khushi fell asleep cradled in Arnav's arms. Pale moonlight illuminated her beautiful features and Arnav couldn't help but thank the universe for finally giving him the good sense to realise that Khushi's place was meant to be more than his personal assistant. Much more. He sighed contently as he drifted off to sleep. They slept the most content, peaceful and secure sleep they'd ever had experienced.

==========================================

The gentle first rays of the rising sun woke Khushi. She yawned and tried to stretch but couldn't; his arm was curled around her waist, and one heavily muscled leg was thrown over hers. She slowly lifted his arm so she could turn over and face him. He shifted in his sleep, his legs moving as he stretched. Khushi turned and replaced his arm around her waist enjoying the weight of it on her body. He was still fast asleep and Khushi indulged herself as she shameless stared at him. His hair was completely dishevelled and flopped down on his forehead; she lifted her hand as she lightly traced the scar on his forehead before moving to another triangular scar just under his left eyebrow wondering how he'd gotten them. She'd never noticed that he had such long eyelashes as they rested on his slightly flushed cheeks. She touched the tiny beauty spot which was normally hidden under her stubble but refrained from touching his now very familiar lips, lest she woke him. She wanted to indulge herself some more as her hand traced the little dip in his chin. Had that always been there, she wondered.  

Khushi sighed.

He was perfect. He was flawed in many ways. But he was still perfect.

How did He manage to keep himself hidden so well she wondered. In the twelve months she had worked for him, she had never even imagined that there was such an amazing man hidden under... well... hidden under the rakshas. How could the same person be so ruthless yet so gentle, rude yet so considerate, insensitive yet so tender?

As Khushi revisited their intense conversations from last night, a realisation as certain and definitive as the rising sun illuminating them both, came to her; never in a million years had Khushi imagined that Arnav Singh Raizada would become such an important part of her life and she knew in that instant; her heart was lost to the man that lay peacefully asleep beside her.

She had fallen in love with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi... I'm not religious. I don't follow rituals... And I don't think...

I don't believe in marriage either...

A single tear rolled down her cheek. This had to be the sweetest most exhilarating yet most excruciatingly painful emotion she had ever experienced. What was the point of all this Devi Maiya if they couldn't be together Khushi thought in despair. Khushi felt terribly torn; she instantly hated the thought of a life without him and in the same vein, a relationship outside the sanctity of marriage was something she could not...  would not do.

A strange sensation woke Arnav up; something was wrong he thought even before he opened his eyes. He opened his eyes and his instinct was proved right as his gaze met Khushi's tearstained eyes. A sense of dread settled in his stomach, his heart rate began rising for some unknown reason. Instantly his hand cupped her face, 'Khushi... Why are you crying? What's wrong?' he asked grave concern evident in his voice. Khushi desperately tried to compose herself, dragging the back of her hand against her wet cheeks. 'No.. Nothing Arnav' she said as she faked a watery smile, her eyes darting down to avoid meeting his piercing eyes.  

Arnav groaned inwards...he hated it when women used the 'nothing' line when something was clearly wrong. 'Khushi, I know you well enough to know you NEVER lie which is what you are doing right now' he said a little more brutally than he wanted. She winced. Arnav groaned as he closed his eyes 'I'm sorry baby...I didn't mean it like that. Khushi talk to me...' he pleaded as he tried to kick start his sleep drugged brain into action.  He was right, thought Khushi but she didn't want to talk about it now. It wasn't the right time. She looked into his eyes, his concern melting her heart. She owed him the truth, which is exactly what she told him, 'You are right Arnav, but I don't really feel like talking about it now...but could you... could I have a hug please' she asked in a whisper. Arnav sighed as he pulled her close to him, tucking her head under his chin and wrapping one arm around her waist while the other came around her shoulders. He knew she was hiding something but he his gut instinct told him that she'd shut down if he pushed now - so if she wanted comfort now, then that's what he would give her as he brush her forehead with his lips.

Khushi burrowed deeper into him. Even though the problem was still there, being in his arms listening to his steady heart beat made her feel safe. This was good enough for the moment she decided.

After a little while, Khushi decided that she better get up and get dressed. She knew that Amma and Babu-ji would be worried about her and as much as she wanted to stay with Arnav, she knew it was time to go. She began pulling back from his arms, looking up into his eyes, 'Arnav I have to go home... Amma and Babuji...' Arnav placed his finger against her lips; he didn't need her to explain. He understood. Khushi got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She changed into her own clothes and then freshened up, brushing her teeth with her finger coated with some toothpaste - it wasn't the best choice, but it was her only option. She quickly braided her hair. Khushi looked into the mirror and steeled her nerves before stepping out of the bathroom.

Arnav was rummaging through the cupboard when he heard her clear her throat. He turned to her as she walked towards the door, 'I'll just make some tea' she said as she escaped into the kitchen. Arnav frowned. He detested not knowing what was going on in her head. Why was she acting so cagey ' had he pushed the limit last night, he wondered? All they had done was kiss each other. Granted it was full-on but it wasn't R-rated stuff and he'd been very careful to ensure that he behaved himself.  Arnav shook his head as he changed out of his sleeping gear.

Khushi put the water to boil and then switched on the coffee machine knowing that he'd want a cup of coffee. She was waiting for the water to boil for her tea when Arnav came out of the bedroom. He was dressed in loose dark blue jeans that hugged his narrow hips and a dark blue hooded sweatshirt. His hair flopped on his forehead; there was no gel holding it in place today. He looked different. So unlike the ASR she was used to.

Khushi busied herself with making her tea and his coffee. She handed him a cup when it was ready and they quietly sipped in silence.

Khushi cleared her throat as she rinsed her mug and placed it in the dish rack. 'I should go Arnav...' she said quietly as she walked to the couch in the living room and picked up her bag.

That was it.

Arnav slammed his mug on the counter and walked to her. He ruthlessly grabbed her arm and pulled her into him, his one arm winding around her waist while the other held her arm behind her back effectively immobilising her. He glared at her intensely for a few seconds before speaking in a low voice. 'Khushi, I asked you earlier and I'm asking again - why are you so upset this morning? What is last night? Do you regret staying with me?' he questioned furiously.

Khushi's eyes remained locked with his as she shook her head. She had absolutely no regrets about staying with him, but she also no intention of revealing what was bothering her.

His eyes narrowed as his renowned temper spiked. He wanted to shake the truth out of her; clearly this wasn't an option so he took a deep breath instead and tried again 'Khushi, cut me some slack here... I'm trying my best to be understanding and... Patient... and you know full well that these are things don't come naturally to me...Now talk to me!' he ordered through gritted teeth.

Khushi looked at Arnav first in slight fear, then amazement and then...anger. She tried to wriggle out of his arms but he was too strong. She persisted, only getting madder as he refused to let her go, 'Arnav let me go..' she said as she tried to free her arm from his hold behind her 'Arnav..let go, you're HURTING me!' she whispered. He still held on. That's when she snapped. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him back and shook her arm free 'Let it go...I said I DONT want to talk about it then are you pushing it?!'  She practically shouted at him.

Neither backed down; both on the attack.

A tiger and his tigress in battle.

Greetings from the land of frustration!
Not my best writing I know... but feeling a tad uninspired 😡
No excuses... I will pick up my game! but in the interim... your comments are welcomed... please be gentle with me today...😉
naina😳

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the update!

Two strong personalities! Would be a fun ride to see just how well they mesh! ;)

Sorry for the late edit!
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Nainaa!
It was awesome, when she stayed back all I had was GUTTER thoughts! LOL. 😆
It was really, I hope Khushi opens up to him, I mean in a relationship I guess people should be open? Or maybe she needs time I guess, and Arnav you need to hold your horses! 😆

Thanks! Tc.😃

XOXOXO
Edited by -NishaSobti- - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
Don't be shy.  It is still realistic.  yeah no major shakeups supposedly but these two are still in the early stages of a relationships.  They still have to get in tune with each other.  don't let them part angrily though.  

Arnav is trying, she needs to understand that he is.  Otherwise he might just stop trying.  He is not gonna be perfect, he is human.

Edited by segad - 11 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
y are u so upset
this is good
they need to talk and get things straight

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
At expected loggerheads... It would be interesting to see how arnav finds a solution to this issue..Enjoyed the setting up of the 1st fight of the couple.