My mom's daughter in law...Sep 17..

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😊  THis was truly the most beautiful episode I have ever seen of any show...

Took my breath away...Amazing...

Both Barun and Sanaya were outstanding in their expressions!!!!!!!!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it...

Your post is amazing as usual!!!!!😛
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Today was a day for IPKKND fans across this globe to rejoice.  There will never be another Arnav Singh Raizadas or Khushi Kumari Gypta, they are unique and one of a kind.  Everything that we wanted for them was wrapped up beautifully in this episode. They have transformed into one heart that they both use.  Magic for us all.

Watching all of RM and GH playing games or watching was a feast for our eyes.  Everyone laughing and the couple so in love.  Arnav tricks his beloved to losing for he want to tease her more.  It is unbelieable that our ASR is the same man here as a year ago.  He takes Khushi to his room and cleans her face and once again Khushi makes a silly remark that hits Arnav in his heart and demands never say you will leave me.  Khushi immediately says I promise.

I feel that chill go down my spine again Fuzzy.  Bad omen for the going days??  If the CV wants us as fans to be nervous about each and every time we watch IPK, congratulation, we are there!!!!  Whatever is coming, then bring it and get it over with...

Dadi today for me turned completely black, her and Shyam are both evil and they are not happy if they are not hurting someone.  She didn't want to hear the truth, she thinks she is god and truth combined.  She will destroy Garima's two innocence daughters because she hates she lost control of her son and daughter-in-law.  Evil transformation complete.

Oblivious to the black storm that is happening in RM, Arnav takes Khushi to his Enchanted Secret Garden and share the rest of his heart and mind with her.  Khushi sees the man she has longed for and she rejoices that he is hers.  There are not words to describe only a pictures can tell the oneness of this couple.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow but for a little while all was perfect, bright and beautiful in IPKKND World...

I read you post several times because it was so beautifully written Fuzzy...Your VM was stunningly beautifully and fun.  I have watched 3 times. Thank you lazylad8 for your help.  You did great...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This was such a beautiful and magical episode! I'm so in awe and overwhelmed by their love!   :cloud9:  Hats off to SARUN! 👏
I'm dreading the next episode and I'm already bracing myself for the worst!!  Come what may for ARSHI but love will prevail!! Like you said, we have to be patient!!

Amazing post like always, Fuzzy! 👍🏼 Thanks for the PM! 🤗 WOW...I made it on the first page!!

"Come What May" is a perfect song for ARSHI!!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
meri maa ki bahu...that was the best for me in todays episode...
barun nd sanaya rocks...

sad to know that senior malik was a cheat...BD's hands irritates me...

Thanks for the PM
Edited by adithyan - 11 years ago
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful! I was so emotionally touched by the episode. I revisited with your amazing writings, it took me to the heavenly corridor of passing memories. I felt the shadow of sadness grooming to take away the love and bringing the emptiness on to the life of ARSHI. Surely not waiting for the separation. Fuzzy, I can't take the Dadi anymore, I have zero patience for that lady character. Edited by tamannausa - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post n loved today's episode
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant episode brilliantly captured fuzzy. i'm so scared for the love birds
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great analysing
loved the episode minus Dadi of courese and Shyam
hope Shyam's plan backfires
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The confrontation takes place today... 

Seems like Arnav's dad was indeed Shyam's previous version. He did not tell Garima that he was married. However, Dadi is ASR's previous beta version. She of course did not believe her son can do any wrong and put all blame on her.

And we know that Anjali's mom is Anjali's previous version. She killed herself with no thought to her own daughter's wedding or her happiness. Anjali is the next version. She arranged for own brother's murderer's smooth lifestyle with his money without a single thought to his happiness and well-being.

Then there is Garima, the victim, who looks, behaves and talks like victim. She might have been fooled by Arnav's dad but she behaves like a guilty person, hence will be termed as guilty. 

Khushi, the victim, just occassionally (used to) behave like a victim. When she was blamed, she revealed the truth with confidence. But unfortunately, when Shyam and Anjali are on screen, for some reason, her over-developed guilt conscious inherited from her previous version (Garima) starts to operate automatically. 

Arnav - The rituals will keep happening. They are in their place. From today, we are husband and wife. Bitwa if you go back on your words and believe the pseudo-truth version: Dadi 2.0 is revealed, then you are in big doo doo...

Dadi - You destroyed my children's life, I will destroy your daughter's life. Really? An eye for both eyes, a leg for both legs, a marriage for two marriages? By the way, which Ashram did you go for all these years, Dadi? Hitler camp?

Khushi - You bug me so much that one day I will get out of your fingers like sand and you won't be able to find me. Babes, please use your chatter mouth, to remind Arnav not to take anything at face value like before and investigate the truth.

Fandom - Ooohhh romantic Arnav... Die Shyamu Die... Ooohhh sensitive Arnav... Die Dadi die...

Me - My dearies, Dadi or Shyam will only be able to "ruin Garima's daughters' marriage" if Aakash and Arnav bitwa use their brains. 

You see, I can threaten you to ruin your marriage, but unless your own husband agrees to help me out, how am I supposed to do that? 

Now everything is in Arnav and Aakash bitwa's court. The only thing they will have to do is be a man and stand up for the women they love. I know it's difficult, but hopefully CVs will be successful in this effort now that Lalit Mohan is back.