Originally posted by: mishtiritu

Ohh Kuch nahi... Jane de... Baad me bataungi.. :P
Chalo chalo update di jaldi se...

acha baba... u can tell me anything..😉
i m going to post now!!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Happy Birthday my DD(Darling Divzi). i hope u will like ds part even though their nhok-jhok s kam. but there s a surprise..

Part 12

My question s..

May I have ur attention pls.. I have to make an important announcement. I request all the students to assemble on the auditorium now..

Thankgod!!! I love u princi.. now I don't have to give answer to his unsaid question. I glanced at his face and saw he was irritated. I don't care for now. All the students started to move outside. Meer asked me to cum soon and walked away. All the students left and nw the class s full of silence. Maan sir was also there giving me a stern look. I quickly packed my bags and decided to go b4 he cums with his stupid questions. But when I was about to go the alarm bell rang. I looked back to c him looking at his phone shocked and then he rushed to my side pulled me inside and locked the door. I was startled for a second. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and made me hide me under the table.

What r u doing?

Shh..

I pushed him and was about to come outside but again he shoved me under the table.

What the hell s this?

Shh geet..i vl tell u the reason..but for now pls stop talking..

He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. Oh god!!one day he will be death to me. i sighed and sat there. He too accompanied me. I heard some loud noises outside. I looked at him and saw tension all over his face. I wanted to ask the reason but then I thot otherwise. He will definitely tell me. The loud noise was still there but I dint concentrate on it as I was feeling sleepy. My eyes became heavy and I leaned on his shoulder. The last thing I remember b4 the darkness engulfed me was he wrapping his arms around me.

I heard sum1 calling my name. I don't want to open my eyes.

Pls..sone do na..

I snuggled closer to the warmth.

I dint noe that u love my arms so much.

Oh no!!this can't be happening. I opened my eyes and saw him giving me his teasing smirk. What s he doing here? I blinked my eyelashes and stared at him. I looked around and saw I m under the table!! Now I remember the happenings.

Come from ur la-la land sleeping beauty.. i noe i m hot and sexy..and u love me too much..but for now if ur love for my arm is over can I get it back..

I looked at him confused and then he pointed me to his arm. That's when I realized that my hands tightly clutching his sexy biceps. I immediately removed my hands cursed him for 1000th time and pushed him outside. I came out under the table.

So wat was happening?

Some politicians and their men attacked the whole college, not only the college but the whole city. Their leader was killed by the opposition party and so they r creating disturbances in all public places.

I got panicked. Gautam and meer..the students. He placed his hand on my shoulder sensing my panic.

All r fine. Police came to rescue and now with their protection the students r going out thru the back exit of college. Ur brother called me and asked me to take u to my house. b/c the road s fully blocked and ur house s quite distant from here. Meer s with him.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. He sensed my hesitation and so he forwarded his phone to me. I dialed Gautam's no. Its not that I don't trust maan but I wanted to ask him about meer.

Gautam..r u fine? Is meer with u? where r u now?

Maan chuckled. I threw him an angry glare.

Geet..i m fine..and yes meer is with me. I m helping some students to get back to their house. U don't worry. Now u go with maan. I will join with meer there in a while.

He cut the call. I looked at the phone worryingly.

He s fine. No need to worry.

I felt peace.

My apartment s only 5 min away from here. We can walk.

I looked at him and gave a smile. He held my hands and started to walk. When we reached outside, I saw the college was full of police. They have burnt the college bus. There was no sight of students in college. We walked towards the back exit.  Roads were deserted. Only police were present. We walked silently. After some minutes, we reached the apartment. He never left my hand.

He opened the door of his apartment and I was amazed to c its interior. It truly felt like home eventhough its only one bedroom one. I felt so peace here. I saw him making some phone calls walking to the balcony. I decided to take a quick tour of the house. The whole apartment s so clean. But there was no pics of his family. From his talks I m sure he loves them a lot. But then y no pics!! I felt disappointed. I wanted to c his family. I went to bedroom and saw his enlarged pic hanging on the hall. How he managed to look sexy and hot all the time?!! There s also another balcony attached to bedroom. I stood there for sometime. Light wind was blowing making my curls of hair dance. I sensed his presence behind me but I dint turn.

Coffee?

I turned and saw a steaming hot coffee. Its aroma hit my nostrils and I noe it will taste amazing. I grabbed the cup and gave him a sweet smile.

Hmm..its amazing.

Thanx.

I decided to start conversation.

Why r u not staying with ur family?

My family s in Delhi. They will b joining me soon.

Oh!y there s no pics of them here?

I don't need any pics  to remember them. They always stay in my heart.

I looked at him in awe. He s so lucky.

Wat about urs?

I felt some hesitation in his voice. I took a deep breath.

Not every1 s so lucky as u.
He looked at me intently. Care and concern showed in his eyes.I thot he will ask further questions about them. Will I answer his questions? I have never shared it with any1 except meer. But he surprised me with his next question.

How sam noes about sweety?

Hu-h! I blinked my eyelashes innocently.

Mujhe kya pata!

He started at me as if he dint believe that statement.

Don't give me that look. She told that she overheard ur convo with sweet..i mean daadi.

He looked unsure. But then he gave a dismissive look and went. I saw him going towards kitchen. I went and sat in couch in the tv room. After sometime I saw him cumg with a plate. May b some snacks.

When he forwarded it to me I realized that its cupcake. I suddenly remembered the questionnaire. I wanted to ask him the question who s cupcake! I wanted to noe my answers!! He sat near me and switched on the tv. He flipped over channels. I was not able to concentrate. I want answers. But hw can I ask him!!! before I could polish my question I heard myself ask

Who s cupcake?

Realized the surprise? if not then let me answer it. i m making geet to spend her weekend with maan. ofcourse gautam and meer will b there. but what can happen u never noe..😉

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list..

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
yyiipieee me first will now commnt in half an hr... ðŸ˜†
lemme get ready i neeed to go mandir today ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dazzlingdivz - 11 years ago
dazzlingdivz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtiritu

Ha ja yaha se... And jaldi aana... ðŸ˜† Luv ya...

hehehe main kapde le k aa k 1st pos rs b kar li bhahahaha
ab jaaungi ready hone ðŸ˜³
dazzlingdivz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

wow!waise hw was my poem..?😆

that was aowww sooo goooddd loveee it 
and specially

Shake ur booty shake ur hips
Rock the day my dear Divz..

Keep up the good work and don't be a jerk
Stay Happy till u r an old fart..😆

it actually made me laugh like hell aooww love u
Mayamaan thumbnail
its wonderful

Love it so much...

Waiting for answer who is cupcake...😉😉
Edited by Mayamaan - 11 years ago
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing... Ufff dis princi... Wow geet is in maan's aprtmnt.. I'm waiting for maan's ans eagerly...
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Happy Birthday my DD(Darling Divzi). i hope u will like ds part even though their nhok-jhok s kam. but there s a surprise..

apart from my HNPji i am drooling with an aoww smile over this part ðŸ˜ƒ
mmmuuuahhh loveee u