Posted: 11 years ago
right sheetal
atleast u r writing something
oooya Nooriee
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Note

Hey Guys Hope all of u are fine. Guys sorry for keeping u in waiting but I was helpless. Dad all of a sudden announced that we are visiting Punab that too tomorrow. Tickets booked only we had 5 hrs for packing. I was shocked but my sis was more shocked or should I say panicked than me. She was suspecting Dad that Dad is planning my marriage with some of his punjabi Nephews well thanks to bollywod who put this thought in her mind. I assured her Maha its not like that. Dad will not do smthing like this. uff first a looong flight from London to India but the journey by road took a tool out of me. that was a SUFFER uff. And after that jet log and most important power cuts Can U guys believe here Light vanishes for hrs and did not returns after hrs. But I am enjoying my cousin's wedding here and my sis's convo and this marriage gave me another idea.
P.S. I am updating Ishq today for sure
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooya Noorie u r back but u r in India wow girl
LonelyPlannet thumbnail

part 8

She was moving around the room now spinning furiously unable to hold her pain back. Finally her body gave up and she fell on her knees panting heavily. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see the owner of the hand.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*          *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*           *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

He was punching the bag madly. The bag tore with his last and powerful punch and hit the ground. His body gave up and he hit the hard floor with a thud. He was breathing heavily. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see the owner of the hand.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*          *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*           *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

He looked up to see Amy standing there with a worried face. Maan stared him for some time then sighed and bend his head down in disappointment but Amy hold his shoulder and pull him upwards in such a way that now Maan was facing a furious Amy. Maan tried to break the eye contact and tried to move away but Amy's held him firmly and asked in a cold tone. "May I ask you what is this Mr. Maan singh?? "Nothing, everything is fine." Maan replied without looking towards him. "Nothing isn't it?? You said nothing then why are you so violent??? Why are you here at this hour??? Nothing right that's why this gym is looking like a battle field??? Nothing that's why floor is slippery with mixture of water and your own blood and you say nothing, everything is fine. Right, everything is fine but not you. Why are you punishing yourself Maan??? Why???" Amy shouted on the top of his voice. Maan pushed him back. He was furious now. "Don't you understand English? When I said everything is fine then it is and I don't like anyone to interfere in my life?? You get it. So just go from here. I want to stay alone for some time. Just leave Armaan Malik, Just leave." Maan snapped but Armaan was more furious than Maan. "Leave you alone??? Do you want us to leave you alone so that you can punish yourself for others sins. No Mr. Maan Its impossible. We can leave you alone to live those painful moments again. Why don't you forget Maan??? Why don't you leave them on their own???" "I cant Amy how can I forgot the betrayal of own family?? How can I forget what our family did to us. I cant breath when I think abt HER. Where will she be? Will she be alright?? And I feel like dead when I think what if she done something wrong?? She was so innocent that she does not know what is happening with her and why?? She was nave and what I did to her. I repent it daily and I know this remorse will take my life." He broke down completely. Amy, Veer and Radhika were watching him breaking down but they cant be the mute suspecters of his destruction. They cant let it happen. They know how difficult it was for them to bring him back to life when he broke down 12 years ago and they cant let it happen again. But they were feeling helpless but they know only one person can bring their frien back to himself "ANGEL" but the problem was they don't want to show Angel this side of her dad. Veer went to maan who was sitting on the wet floor like a man who lost all her life's saving in a sec and now don't have any reason to live but they have to give him a reson to live like they gave him 12 years ago so he said politely "Maan plz think abt Angel yaar." And Angel's name did the magic. Maan immediately compose himself and said "Angel where is she?? Did she take her dinner" "relax Maan she took her dinner and now she is sleeping peacefully. But what if she know abt this Maan??? Why don't you forget it. Forget everything Abt Past, about HER" Veer said but Maan cut him out "I cant forget abt her. I can never." He said helplessly " I want to meet her for once. I want to see her again and I will leave no stone unturned to find her. This time no one can stop me to meet HER. Neither this world nor herself" saying this he left the gym leaving three people standing their dumbfolded thinking what has destiny store for Him now.

She was moving around the room now spinning furiously unable to hold her pain back. Finally her body gave up and she fell on her knees panting heavily. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see the owner of the hand.

She looked up to saw her mother standing there. She tried to compose herself thinking her mother will be worried to see her like this but to her surprise her mother held her tightly in her embrace and it broke her control. She held her mother tightly and cried her heart out. Her mother tried to console her "Geet no beta don't cry bacha" but Geet was sobbing badly. "I am a bad girl maa. I am failed to save HIM maa. I am not good mother. I am failed to save each and every relation that was closed to me. First him and then'" she was unable to control herself and cried loudly "what I will say to HIM maa??? I hope we will never Meet. I don't want to face him Maa. I will not be able to." Her mother cocooned her in her arms to sooth her but she was repeating same lines "I am not able to face him and I don't want to face him"

Naina looked her daughter sleeping under sedatives. Naina caressed her hair gently and tears dropped from her eyes in Geet's hair. Geet was moving uncomfortably in her sleep. Even sedatives were unable to bring peaceful sleep to her. She remembered Dr. Dia's words that this tension is very dangerous for Geet and if she wants Geet healthy and not go under depression attack again she has to keep her away from all the tensions. Being a mother she tried her best to keep her happy but she feels helpless when it comes to past. But I can't let my daughter live in hell anymore. I have to do something. She was determined to take Geet out of her turmoil soon so she decided to take her to some peaceful place far away from all worries. She was determined to find happiness for her daughter for this she was ready to find HIM for her daughter. She knows only he can save her daughter now from mental disorder. Dr. was sure that is she stay stressed like this she will lose her metal powers and can end to mental asylums. Nain don't want to see her daughter there.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*          *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*    *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*

Angel was sleeping beside Maan, who was sleeping like an innocent child due to sleeping pill; she was caressing his head lovingly. Everyone is thinking that I don't know anything even dad think the same but they are unaware the fact that I witnessed his madness, his remorse and his tears. I don't know what happened in past but I promise dad I will not let u suffer. I am here for u dad. I promise dad no one can hurt you now. It's a daughter's promise that I Angel Singh will not let any bad omens or eyes to hit my dad anymore. But first I have to know what is disturbing my dad. I think its high time to pay a visit to khuranas. She was determined to know everything abt her dad. She put her head on his arms and Maan took her in his arms sleeping peacefully. Unaware of the fact that destiny has planned to gave a glimpse of her dad's past to her and some of her unasked questions are going to be answered automatically.

Precap:    They met and another side of Maan 

Dont touch me. dont come near me

I will and who is going to stop me??? he laughed sarcastically while approaching her but she was moving backwards fearing him. suddenly she hit somthing hard and turned to see pillar blocking her to move further. she saw him coming towards her like a furious lion and closed her eyes.

PRE: Part 7 Pain and the emptiness

Next: Thread 2

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
u r in india good...
update awaitied,...
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wah ji wah, aap India bhi pahoonch gaye aur hume khabar tak nahi hui. Enjoy your cousin's wedding, (ONLY if you fulfil your promise). Kahin aisa na ho UPDATING ke jaise, RESERVE POST bhi laare mein hi jaye 😆
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't help but sing this song:
lai lappa, lai lappa, lai rakhda
Aadi tappa aadi tappa, lai rakhda,
Ho...
DE KE JHOOTE LAARE ðŸ˜†
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
oh no me here