SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey haani
me fine how are u???
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for putting Background music but the update was of use without that music piece. Sorry Because I knw sometime how annoying this BG music is. So sorry and enjoy

Thanks to PariNain aka Fai for such a lovely music piece. Thanks a lot sweet that was what I want. Thanks

And Reachsky2011 aka prafulla Thanks for your help.

And sheetalahlawat for waiting patiently

So here is the next part

Part 7 

Pain and the Emptiness

Angel looked at his dadu and then his dad she was determined to solve this mystery soon and she knows the right person who will tell her abt her dad's Past "HPD."

"

He was in the ring practicing his kick boxing. Today's events were enough to make him aggressive. Anger was in his every move. The clips of today events were disturbing him again and again and every time he thinks about what happened today and his moves were becoming more aggressive. His eyes were red don't know its because of anger or the grief. A very old wound of his heart started bleeding again. He felt the same pain taking over his heart and body again which killed him 12 years ago. Not gain he thought, not again, I will not let this pain to overcome me again.

He stared at the wall blankly while his mind was busy. He became more aggressive. His punches now showing his anger but his eyes were holding another emotion other than anger. It was pain, pain of betrayed. Pain of being left alone, pain of being deceived. His eyes were blood red like the blood of his heart oozing from his eyes. One can only see the anger but no one can see the hidden pain behind his anger. He took off his gloves and start punching the punching bag with his bare hands. He was drenched with sweat but was no here near to stop. It looks like he gone mad. The faces of khurana's were coming to his mind again and again and this was adding oil to his anger. He was fuming now head to toe drenched in sweat and blood was oozing from his hands but seems like he is unaware of all this. He was thinking abt khurana's who once were everything for him but today they were no one to him. His anger was creating havoc but suddenly a Face peeped behind the faces of all the people who were the cause of His miseries. The one glimpse of that face and he froze in his tracks and he whispered "Bittaan"

She was in pain, in sheer pain and was unable to handle it any more. She fastened the Ghunghroos on her feet and starts moving on the music beats in a rhythm. Her moves were slow, elegant but rhythmic. Her feet was moving on music beats but her mind was flying far away, busy thinking something that is bitter, something she don't want to remember, something she wants to remove from her life. Her lose, her failure and her pain everything was running in front of her eyes and the impact of all this was visible in her dance moves now. She was dancing aggressively now.  Pain of lose was in her every move.

Pain of lose was visible in his every move now. It seems that he lose control on himself. It seems that he wants to punish himself hard for what he did to his Bittaan. He was angry on himself that why he became a puppet of his family's hand. Why he allowed them to ruin his and her life and this anger was taking toll out of him. His hands were bleeding furiously but seems like he did not care about it. Only thing he was thinking right now was why the people he used to call his family did this to him. He punched hard and a stream of new blood oozes from his hands. Drops of blood were all around the punching bag and the mixture of blood and sweat made the floor slippery but he was far away to feel anything at this moment.

She was far away to feel anything at this moment. The music which used to sooth her soul was adding in her misery now. She was spinning on music like mad now. The music was stop but the whole room echoed with the sound of her Ghoonghroo's .She was feeling dizzy but don't want to stop.

The whole room was echoed with the sound of his punches. He was feeling dizzy but don't want to stop. He pushed his hair back with his hand leaving blood all over his hair.  He started hitting punching bag again when the innocent face of Bittaan along with the faces of his family came I front of his eyes. This thought of being betrayed by the persons who were very close to his heart was killing him from inside.

This thought of being betrayed by the persons who were very close to her heart was killing her from inside. She was moving insanely on music beats now. She was spinning madly. Her body was drenched with sweat and blood was all over the floor. Ghoonghroo's were hurting her feet badly but she was not bothering abt it at the moment. She was moving around the room now spinning furiously unable to hold her pain back. Finally her body gave up and she fell on her knees panting heavily. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see the owner of the hand.

He was punching the bag madly. The bag tore with his last and powerful punch and hit the ground. His body gave up and he hit the hard floor with a thud. He was breathing heavily. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see the owner of the hand.

Pre:  Part 6 Encounter with khurana's

Next: Part 8 will they ever meet??

My words with you

Hey Guys hello all

Hope all of you are fine and rocking as usual

Thanks for reading my work with love and thanks a lot for waiting me patiently. Sorry was held up first with Bro's wedding and then was busy with my new Bharjai. Now they are on their honeymoon and me here to update

Ok this update was very difficult for me to write. I want to show both Maan and Geet's Emotions together and I don't know how I will do it. I want to turmoil they are facing that to through words and I don't know whether I succeed in it or not. So plzzz I want your feedback abt this.

Thanks love you all 

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
my first proper comment for u noorie
when first time I read this FF
I found it interesting and unique
and I love your writing style a lot
Part 1 was amazing loved the way angel introduced his dad to us
that was beau6tiful then Maan manofying his daughter was ver gud
now come to this part
when U asked abt some music for kathak I was like kathak
but now after reading this part I am speechless
just loved the way u described their feeling side by side
awesome update
loved it a lot baby
and plzzz next part
give us next part as soon as possible
muhaaaz
luv u
Edited by PariNain - 11 years ago
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I left reading halfway to post this. The background music is awseome. I am going to read and reread the update just for the music. And how did you do it? The anger and anguish of Maan completely comes through in the first piece and when Geet starts dancing putting ghongroos, the ghongroo part starts playing. And when I was on the part where Geet stops, the music stops too!!! That's incredible. If it was a coincidence, it was remarkable coincidence and if you wrote the update timing it with the music, then kudos to you ðŸ˜Š BM itna fit hai Geet aur Maan ke emotions ko express karne ke liye. 
okay now off to the update again.
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Okies, read the whole update. One word. Beautiful. Maaneet's pain is so much evident through the words and music. superbly written, though could have been a little longer, like delved in the reason why Maan hated his family, But that can be dealt in the later parts. 
Now my guessing part :
Angel will meet Geet at the charity function, as it is the same school/orphanage where Geet works. Sawal ye uth ta hai ki Maan waha honge ki nahi. 

Congratulations on your brother's wedding ðŸ˜Š. Abhi apke paas lots of free time hoga to we want lots of big big updates ðŸ˜ƒ. 
SecretSapphire thumbnail
thanks for loving the music piece shetal
its the result of my one week's hard work
u liked it to mehant wasool
sheetalahlawat thumbnail

Originally posted by: PariNain

thanks for loving the music piece shetal
its the result of my one week's hard work
u liked it to mehant wasool

The BM was super duper awesome Faizie. As if it was composed for this update only. Thanks for finding it and co-ordinating it with the update ðŸ˜Š