westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, I'm confused about something and would appreciate if someone could explain it to me.  How can he marry Mala when he's married already to Ambi?  Am I missing something here? Is his marriage to Ambi not legal?  I watch this with subtitles so I may have missed the explanation.

Thanks😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ambi and Anujs marriage is legal. It was Imratis trick to get Ambi out of the house, but it backfired as Anuj realises his love for Ambi and he remarries Ambi and not Mala ...

Btw, Anuj has no clue that his mother was involved in the KKs with Mala nor is Ambi aware about the same...

So now onwards Ambi-Anuj romance against ImuDevi  😆
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye tv serial main law jaisa kuch nahi hota, bahu ko ghar se nikaal dene per shadi/saatphere/rasme-rishte sab khatm...gone with the wind😆
inhe hi din raat dekh dekh ker hamari maao ka dimaag kharaab hota hai...🥱
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet138

ye tv serial main law jaisa kuch nahi hota, bahu ko ghar se nikaal dene per shadi/saatphere/rasme-rishte sab khatm...gone with the wind😆

very funny🤣 geet

@westindian...got your answer...no laws🤣
Edited by kusum11k - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes that wa sa blooper coz he was already marreid to Ambi legally so marrying mala was out of question, but i guess they wud comlpete the divorce formality later after anuj mala marriage lol 
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura2105

Ambi and Anujs marriage is legal. It was Imratis trick to get Ambi out of the house, but it backfired as Anuj realises his love for Ambi and he remarries Ambi and not Mala ...

Btw, Anuj has no clue that his mother was involved in the KKs with Mala nor is Ambi aware about the same...

So now onwards Ambi-Anuj romance against ImuDevi  😆

Ohhh, thanks dear.😉
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinder90

yes that wa sa blooper coz he was already marreid to Ambi legally so marrying mala was out of question, but i guess they wud comlpete the divorce formality later after anuj mala marriage lol 

Thanks Vinder, I was confused as to how he would even be able to go ahead with a second marriage while still married to the first wife. But it's serial land anything can be done😆
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusum11k

very funny🤣 geet

@westindian...got your answer...no laws🤣

😆
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet138

Thanks Geet😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actually i did not understand what the makers wanna say... Without even being divorced how can they show second marriage concept...

Serials maein kuch bhi karthe hain,,,,