Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvbalh

mujhe raafa disguisting laga.. n raya were awesom when will they married after becoming parents ??/πŸ˜†

Yaar they use protection dear ! abhi tak family planning nahi ki hai ! Pehle family toh ban jaaye πŸ˜†
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

Yaar they use protection dear ! abhi tak family planning nahi ki hai ! Pehle family toh ban jaaye πŸ˜†

oh  to   season  1 pe   ram  ko  suddnly milgayi protection priya ki ghar  mein  .. πŸ˜†
i thought he dint  plan .. πŸ˜•
viny_queen thumbnail
yaar aap kiya kiya soahte ho 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 bilkul meri tarhanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

oh to season 1 pe ram ko suddnly milgayi protection priya ki ghar mein ..πŸ˜†
i thought he dint plan ..πŸ˜•

I am sorry magar me bio student hun... N I know ki ek baar karne se kuch nahi hota ! There are a lot of things dat shud match ! Ram might have done it in safe period ! N yeah here in Ram's house he had protection !
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update Pinky yaar   awww Ram wanted to make her his again...   but this Rafa i want to dafa her seriously   but loved her for just one thing she having nice sense of hummer  & having no interest in Ram b'coz we r there for him   aur Priya toh hai hi...   but i just love Ram made her gain ready to make love was so cute  OMG   Ram actually gives excuses to Priya given by Rafa Dafa...  mansion partner adopted that was too funny...  but what is this at end Priya wanted to leave the house nooo  don't do that abhi toh maza aa raha tha seeing Priya jealous  plz update next soon waiting for next do update soon...    
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

awesome update Pinky yaar   awww Ram wanted to make her his again...   but this Rafa i want to dafa her seriously   but loved her for just one thing she having nice sense of hummer  & having no interest in Ram b'coz we r there for him   aur Priya toh hai hi...   but i just love Ram made her gain ready to make love was so cute  OMG   Ram actually gives excuses to Priya given by Rafa Dafa...  mansion partner adopted that was too funny...  but what is this at end Priya wanted to leave the house nooo  don't do that abhi toh maza aa raha tha seeing Priya jealous  plz update next soon waiting for next do update soon...    

luvbalh thumbnail

I am sorry magar me bio student hun... N I know ki ek baar karne se kuch nahi hota ! There are a lot of things dat shud match ! Ram might have done it in safe period ! N yeah here in Ram's house he had protection !

so  u  say the  first time is lucky  .. i though  u  say priya used  a iPil πŸ˜›

so  y  r  these things  doing  in  ram's mansion.. when  priya is  not there  for 6 months.. πŸ˜†
wont they get married??
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

so u say the first time is lucky .. i though u say priya used a iPilπŸ˜›

so y r these things doing in ram's mansion.. when priya is not there for 6 months..πŸ˜†
wont they get married??

No I didnt say that she used an ipill... ! N Ram is a guy ! Usko zaroorat pad sakti hai lol ! Aur vaise bhi he had went shopping na ?! πŸ˜† so yeah ! He uses strwberry ! Rofl... Neva mind... N yeah Precaution is better than cure ! They will get married but child... Not so soon !!!
luvbalh thumbnail

No I didnt say that she used an ipill... ! N Ram is a guy ! Usko zaroorat pad sakti hai lol ! Aur vaise bhi he had went shopping na ?! πŸ˜† so yeah ! He uses strwberry ! Rofl... Neva mind... N yeah Precaution is better than cure ! They will get married but child... Not so soon !!!

update  plz   no discussion 

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Episode 3-

Scene 66- Mission-Manaofy priya !

Ram-Ruko... ! meri baat toh suno !
Priya-Ab kya rehe gaya hain sunne ke liye !
Ram-Yaar.. meri baat samjhne ki koshish karo priya !
{Priya pulls the suitcase & hurries down the stairs }
Ram-Ek min priya.. Look agar main ye tumhe char mahine pehle hi bata deta toh kya tum iss baat ko accept karti !
Priya-Ram.. You didnt even try ! Did you ? kabhie kabhie mujhpe barosa karke mujhe cheeze bata diya karo ! Trust me Ram ! Because I trusted you all along !!
Ram-Accha ? then why the hell are you going ?
{priya dropped the suitcase on the floor & stood up against Ram}
Priya-Kyunki you broke my trust !
Ram-No.. You never gave me a chance..
Priya-Oh really ? I didnt ? I gave you all the chances of explaining things to me !
Ram-Please priya ! Jab bhi main kuch kehna chahta toh tum uss din ke bare me baat karne lag jaati ! Jis din tumhari maa ne humhe accept kiya tha ! Hamari shaadi kitni mushkil se teh huyi hain ! Aur after being reminded of all that I felt more than just insecure ! I dont wanna loose you ! I know.. I know what all we had to undergo ! Our love was tested by time !
Priya-And our love stood through it only cos we were together.. Magar yaha toh.. Look Ram.. If only you would have told me ! I feel so betrayed !
Ram-Aisi baat nahi hain ! Look... {he sighed and heaved }
Rafa-You feel betrayed ? really ?
Ram-Stay out of it Raf.. !
Rafa-No..No..No.. NO.. ! Ram.. Let me butt in ! Priya.. You know what.. ! Tum chali jaao ! You go ! Cos you dont deserve Ram !
Ram-Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho ?
Rafa-nahi I am serious ! Priya.. He didnt betray ! I mean I agree ki usne tumhe saari baat nahi batai ! main ye bhi maanti hun ki Ram lied & caused some trust issues ! Magar the reason behind this was His Insecurity ! He cant live without you ! He breathes for you,dear ! He never missed you ! you know why ? cos he never forgot you ! You know The first time I met him.. that was 4 months ago in my club.. everyone over there were screaming & dancing & enjoying..But this Guy.. He was carving there for you ! he sat there & drunk .. Drunk till he could barely stand ! And when some stranger girl came to help him out.. he refused & you know what he said .. He said "Dont touch me.. I am engaged !" Thats when I realised ki iss duniya me kuch acche mard bhi bache hain ! 
Ram-Haan !
Rafa-yeah.. ! and you know the next day He again came there ! I met him & spoke with him.. ! I was homeless then.. I stayed @ my friends place ! I needed a place to stay ! and the only reliable guy there was Ram ! Ram jaisa Loyal,saccha aur committed ladka maine aaj tak nahi dekha ! aur tum isse tukhra rahi ho ? Priya tumhi socho ! Jab tumne tumhari dost ki khushi ke liye apni shaadi postpone ki thi wo bhi ek nahi do nahi poore 6 mahino ke liye,tab bhi Ram ne kuch nahi kaha.. aur jab Tum usse chod kar US chali gayi tabhi Ram ne uff tak nahi kaha ! Jab Ram tumhari har ek cheez ke saat adjust kar sakta hain.. Tumhare decisions ko bina koi Question pooche maan sakta hain toh kya tum uski ek choti si galti maaf nahi kar sakti ? Think about it,priya ! You dont know what you are loosing !
"Daal bagde to diwas bagde, Athanu bagde to varas bagde, ane Baaeman bagde to bhav bagde"
Ram-Kya ?
Rafa-Priya.. Jaagya tyan thi savaar
Its never too late to start something right dear ! forgive ram & do the right thing and make a fresh start !
He really loves you !
Priya looks @ Ram..
Ram nods his head !
Priya's eyes filled with tears !
Ram opens his arms & looks at her.. !
Priya drops her bag.. she runs & hugs him !
Rafa smiles and moves upstairs !
Ram-Dont ever leave me !
Priya-I wont ! I am sorry !
Ram breaks the hug.. ! he wipes her tears ! 
Ram-Nahi.. ! I am sorry ! aage se main tumse kabhi joot nahi bolunga ! I swear !
Priya-Aage se agar aap jhoot bolenge na.. toh.. toh.. bhi main aapko maaf kar dungi.. ! Jo kuch rafa ne aaj kaha kya wo sab ...
Ram kept silent..
Priya-Oh.. Ram.. ! I know you are hurt,baby.. I am so sorry.. I.. I shouldnt have left you.. I ...
Ram kept his finger on her lips..
Ram-sh... ! its okay !
Priya hugged Ram.. !
Ram-Ab chale..?
Priya smiled & nodded !

Scene 67-Priya & Rafa-bond  !

Priya-{climbing the stairs} Bohot acchi ladki hain na ?
Ram-rafa ?
Priya-haan.. ! I mean todhi si sanki hain.. kapde nahi pehnti.. pagal hain todi.. magar dil ki buri nahi hain..
Ram-haan.. !
Priya-bechaari she is homeless.. !
Ram-oh.. hello.. excuse me ! Do you know who she is ? She is Rafa patel.. The daughter of Adhiraj bhai champak patel.. He is the soul owner of Patel Food chains in UK ! Rafa is stinking rich !
Priya-accha ? toh wo yaha ...
Ram-ye rafa na ghar se bhaag aayi hain India ! she wanted to become a D.J. isiliye.. ! pagal ladki.. D.J. ing me jo bhi paise aata hai wo sharab aur shopping me karch kardeti hain !
Priya-aur Mr.patel ? unhe pata hain ki wo yaha..
Ram-pata nahi.. ! apni family ke bare me usne kabhie zyada kuch bataya nahi.. ! maine bhi nahi poocha..!
Priya-Hm...
accha main dress change karti hon.. aap.. yahi rukhiye.. !
{priya shut the door on Ram's face }
Ram-Not fair.. ! 
ram waited out.. he went to Rafa's room to thank her..
He knocked on the door !
Rafa was lying on the bed,listening to music ! 
Rafa-Yep.. come in ! wassup ?
Ram-Uhm.. jo kuch bhi tumne neeche kaha wo..
Rafa-wo.. ! wo.. maine aaj hi koi gatiya English movie dekhi thi.. usi me se...
Ram-Raf.. !
Rafa-What ? I am serious.. ! okay I do like a few things about you.. But dont flatter yourself.. maine ye sab isiliye kaha kyunki agar priya chali jaati toh tum mera dimaag khana shuru kar dete.. aur main tumhare torture se bachna chahti hon !
Ram- I love you yaar !
Rafa-😊 love you too bud.. jao.. agar priya ne sun liya toh wo phirse ghar chodke chali jaayegi.. !
Ram-πŸ˜† Ok ! Gn ! 
Rafa-night ! πŸ˜Š
Ram-vaise.. apna boriyaa bistar band lo.. ! its tata bye time Raf !
Rafa-Ram... ! {she throws a pillow @ him }
Ram-Get out of my house ! okay ?
Ram smiles and goes to his room !
Rafa in her mind-
Main toh kahi nahi jaongi Ram Kapoor.. jahe iske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade.. ! And hun te jaanu chu ki hun shu karna padega iske liye ! 

MISSING FILE-

"TRUST" the keyword to a successful relationship ! Never let that person down who trusts you so much ! Trust is an important file ! Man cant earn trust that easily  but he can very easy loose the trust ! Life main hum kisi ko itni aasani se trust nahi karpaate.. aur agar hum kissike upar trust karte hain toh humhe phirse uss insaan par shaq nahi karna chahiye ! jaha shaq hota hain waha par yakeen aur barose ke liye jaga nahi hoti ! so trust only those people who deserve your trust & When you do trust someone then stand up with them no matter what ! never let Misunderstanding and doubts take over !
Take care !

Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago