Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IamSwapnali thumbnail
Wow... I made it to the first position again 😊 guess I should always be on IF during my office hours😉

Such a short update after the lonnng wait? Not fair 😭 Since FF is the only reason I started logging onto IF after this pathetic track has started, and I have not even signed up for too many of them!

On a serious note - amazing update! You can't imagine how much frustrated I am with the show now, and I just keep looking for a reason to smile... and yours update brought a big one, and not just once 😊 The way you brought out the emotions reminded me of the good old IPK days.

You know, I am done reading all your FFs and SS (and most of the OS's) and god knows how many times I have read '6 din, ladki in', so please come up with quicker updates so that I can have some buffer 😉

p.s. Now that I have made it twice to the first position, can I get one more update this week as a brownie point?

Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
res

🥳 ME SECOND 🥳

Jodiyan upar banke aate hain. Kuch kuch hota hai Mamiji, aap nahi samjhenge. Really? What crap. 😆

'I'm letting you off tonight Khushi Kumari Gupta, but you should understand this is only a brief respite. I'm going to hear you say those three words to me very soon. And that's a promise, not an empty threat.' - I can't wait

It's official. I've fallen in love with a crazy woman.' - and that's one of the reasons he loves her

awesome update eagerly waiting for the next one

Edited by IPKKNDkaur92 - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aw yay, you updated!
& yay, Khushi kissed him! I'm sure they'll be able to reach some compromise on the marriage front, right?
Eager to read the next update! 😃
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One second she's angry and the next she kisses me like that? It's official. I've fallen in love with a crazy woman.'

loved thew update welcome back missed you awesome update so cute and the surprise kiss loved it thanks for the pm

WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res!

I updated below because I forgot that I res'ed here. Oops...
Edited by WiseGirl - 11 years ago
nayikaPM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveHussain

Wow... I made it to the first position again 😊 guess I should always be on IF during my office hours😉

Such a short update after the lonnng wait? Not fair 😭 Since FF is the only reason I started logging onto IF after this pathetic track has started, and I have not even signed up for too many of them!

On a serious note - amazing update! You can't imagine how much frustrated I am with the show now, and I just keep looking for a reason to smile... and yours update brought a big one, and not just once 😊 The way you brought out the emotions reminded me of the good old IPK days.

You know, I am done reading all your FFs and SS (and most of the OS's) and god knows how many times I have read '6 din, ladki in', so please come up with quicker updates so that I can have some buffer 😉

p.s. Now that I have made it twice to the first position, can I get one more update this week as a brownie point?

Aww thanks so much! Glad you liked it. The show right now really is... erm... let's not get into that or I'll be ranting until next yet!

No worries, definitely another update soon! :DD
nayikaPM thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKKNDkaur92

res

🥳 ME SECOND 🥳

Jodiyan upar banke aate hain. Kuch kuch hota hai Mamiji, aap nahi samjhenge. Really? What crap. 😆

'I'm letting you off tonight Khushi Kumari Gupta, but you should understand this is only a brief respite. I'm going to hear you say those three words to me very soon. And that's a promise, not an empty threat.' - I can't wait

It's official. I've fallen in love with a crazy woman.' - and that's one of the reasons he loves her

awesome update eagerly waiting for the next one

Thank you so much :D

Hopefully another update soon!
nayikaPM thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Aw yay, you updated!
& yay, Khushi kissed him! I'm sure they'll be able to reach some compromise on the marriage front, right?
Eager to read the next update! 😃

I know, I feel like I've been forever! If I'm honest I almost forgot this story since in my head I already know the ending and stuff, I forgot I hadn't actually written it out :P
nayikaPM thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

One second she's angry and the next she kisses me like that? It's official. I've fallen in love with a crazy woman.'

loved thew update welcome back missed you awesome update so cute and the surprise kiss loved it thanks for the pm

Glad you liked it! And so happy you're still reading even though I went on hiatus for like two months :P