Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Neutron Superb Speech.i'm happy that i could encourage you to become rockerz

thank u proton๐Ÿ˜Š
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

My Speech... Pata Nahi Kya Speech doon. Aaj tak agar kisine mujhe speech likhar diya ho tho woh padkar speech deti thi๐Ÿ˜† aaj mujhe hi karna hai

Motelex:

Thanks a lot for this thread.

It was she who brought me to heaven with her songs. She is my science partner too. She is a very nice and a funny girl. Without her heaven is no fun. She as u all know is the best spammer. she taught me so many things related to the forum. she was my second friend here.

motelex thank you๐Ÿค—

I have many more friends here Greeshu, Fruity[Disha], Jyo, Kini[Kinjal], Prima, Asmi, Jerry,mk, Santa(snot), nisha, shilu akka(shilpa), navna,chote(shiv), Asmi(arsia fan),anchal(my first friend here) and many many more.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I've got lots to tell about you'll guys. If I write it will go on. And I don't get words to tell about you all. You all are so so so so niceโค๏ธ

Love you all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I would not be a Rockerz so soon without all ur support..๐Ÿ˜Š

All here are very friendly n very nice due to which i am so attached to this place. This place has been my second home. It is very difficult to be away from here. It feels so good coming here n talking to you all.๐Ÿ˜Š

This is because of u people especially my abianshians. I'm glad that i got so many sweet, nice, lovely, helpful supporting friends like u all. I had never thought I would get such friends here.  Love u'll loads guys๐Ÿค—

Once again thank u all๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—