Waiting for the next part dear...!!!
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting dear !!!!!!!!!! come soon 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanku Guys for the likes and comments...i enjoy them reading a lot.. i hope my ss is still interesting u..😃

The following 267 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehidpurvakrishna.01leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasazainah320geeta1803crazyfanofdsdvHolynazil143BBP97mishtikhuranacukishkabslocksfatiya52110abhi2503priyasreemady2483attitudeshyjooorosttanishasingh3neel11AISHAJSJaneRochestermaneetarshhottyangelgayathripriyankLilMissPerfectsamaman22janmkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93coolkiwisinghiskinng94TheSunShinePoorvaArorapayal.gupta177queenbee001cutestarzradhika.winxneetugarg123aahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakirannaanavanurs_anamikanadia-arshadEnigma78anjyluvSuhani1Khusluvsmaaneetsushlovekavitha0526_chaitragawjusangelrockingchahatpingu-tingucutesrijuParimishtyManeetTUJANENAPRINCESS19magicbooksweet-mishtyShonameetmanjuahuja-puchki-SweetestPariDiva7dreamypDrashtiisno.1preet.harmangshrutisaroaisha_1998Koolsmilesarah_zaishaFandeeplovebirdsmaneetminnuraj7994RamykrishAnnu8193Acharya10anjalisen85rizwanaqShefali16lethasanthoshBallumauwiskhanlathaaugem1606angeeshkeerthireddy8dreamy4everamalu123angelarafringmeGemmnonabebuRukhluvMaanm-g19pamilsana.saba7pallavisarkarcoolsalehaseductivepurplesoniaz121LadyArwensweetkjteju2292Rihanna4allShilalipifatema_007mansi.tripathissshhbhawna02magyshahmanisha259MSgayatriAngel-33sridevi_nNeejumaanluverneha512princesssarahnajmaDGsweetsampa39Vinsh23CiaMaaneetluvu4ever143vandana73LILY111144Aameramaan_ki_jaan-lakshmi-vanshi_maaneettoofan_mailYellingCharmManeetGurtiMGAfflicteDrsusmitamehak173CutieSanayadreamyharikaUnpredictablevalli30lovesiasobia4maaneetlehrpari1689gargi1216anyaa.gurtiJ.RahmanDesigirls12its_mearunsunita_gmHanishadeviMaaneet099--Fairy--tich.1990mgmayapariana1411KasiKasigbhathad2buanushaarjalove4allNH1971dazzlingdivzjssooduteemCrystalSayachange12-eiya-sweetysaransree.maneetushankitvcnan_10am_sweet_parikuhu18ramyayuppydivya22esheenaAlicia2001Alameluanjucoolkiran99asherkhiradAnu_RPaintedSkynihatrilovebapu18mayurmaaneetfreya123CutieTejumemyselfndIhermosoharshithaaatintinuramaheshpaponeconsdlife19--ANGEL--shalinisaran89maanharawesomepoojadeepali1022gill123suhaaanaMonaLovesMaanpunam2712music_girlpoongs123drrose31anupm04Aasminalove2_somamuraadlovesdd-padma-SONOMAKTER1ritzy09tushti-kiranarpitajiammu5Gcs-girlpreethia18myprideRaDMG25ShalveNANDY_BRUmaanmeet1ambbihaNoorFatima--Ratna--sonu4everkomlikakhwaishfanTheDarkKnightflowers4uvrsharmat_areebnamita25maaniqraspvdpriti11--aarthi--maanseesona-raimeena..abinash079millie_maaneetzaara2212manesha76riya27TyropayalparishrutheAjayMaaneet_ViduMadhuri53reachsky2011dolly10--Neelam--

kkiddoopms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly dear ðŸ˜‰
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Here s ur belated birthday gift Ritzy di..aapne jo maanga woh meine de di...😉but its only a glimpse..i hope u will enjoy!!! And others u noe na i love u a lots...😃

Part 9

Without looking backwards, I started to walk. I heard my name been called. But I don't want him to c my miserable state. It was as if I lost my life. Suddenly I tripped on a rock and fell down. When I fell my knee smashed into the pavement argh.!! I screamed in pain. What was I going to do? The thot of maan having a girl friend and nw the pain in knee…all took a toll on me and tears started to flow uncontrollably.

Geet…kya hua?

I lift my head and saw concern in his eyes.

Is it paining a lot?tum ro kyun rahi ho?

He was literally panicking. He held my knee. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I was wearing a white top and a yellow knee length floral skirt. Suddenly I remembered the phone convo and my anger shot up. I just shoved off his hand. He looked shocked. I turned my face to other side. He again tried to hold my knee. And again I shoved him off. I knew he was losing his patience. But I was so angry.

For god's sake geet!!Let me help u..

No need.. I can look after myself.. By the way u have to go sumwhere na..sumone s waiting to c u 'personally' rt?

I said that personally in a disgusting way. I looked up and saw him staring me amusingly. I pouted and tried to get. But in the next minute I was flying. Flying!! Omg!i m in his arms.. I tried to wriggle but he was walking as if I don't exist. I stopped wriggling when people started to look at us. I can feel stupid smirk on his face. I saw that we r going towards a parking lot.. Omg!then I saw the most amazing car I have ever seen in reality, a sleek black Nissan Skyline R35 GTR3.

I then saw the headlights flash meaning the car had just unlocked. I looked around to c the owner. At the same time he put me on feet for opening the passenger door. That means its his car. I must say he has a very good taste. He again picked me and placed me on the seat. No way I m going with him.

I m not cumg with u.. I can go by my own.

I tried to stand but the knee was hurting a lot and I slung back to seat.

Yeah..i can c that.

He said annoyingly. He locked the door and walked away. Where he s going?

Don't worry.. I vl cum nw.. just going to take ur shopping bags.

And he walked away.. hw sweet!! Again I pushed my nice thots abt him and tried to explore the car. After sometime he came back with shopping bags and dumped it in back seat. He came to driver seat and opened the dashboard. He was leaning towards me and again I can feel my heartbeats rising. Oh god!he will b death to me. I saw him taking a first aid kit. Then he took my leg and started to bandage it by moving my skirt a li'l bit upwards. I was shocked to react. He s behaving as if he owns me. After bandaging, he placed my leg down carefully and looked at me. I saw his hand coming towards my face and then my mouth was closed. I dint realize due to shock my jaw was dropped down. I felt embarrassed and looked down. He chuckled and started his car.

The ride was in complete silence. I wanted to ask about the phone call but hw? Its all b/c of Meera that weird thots started to creep in my heart. Again his phone rang. It was again his sweety. He was again in sweety's land. I was not able to tolerate more. I snatched his phone and cut the call.
He stopped the car.

Geet..what was that?

Omg!ye meine kya ki? Nw wat explanation will I give. I can't say that whoever ds sweety s I m not liking his convo with her. i looked at him nervously and he knotted his eyebrows asking what!

wo..u can't talk to sweety nw...

and may I ask y?

u r not allowed to speak to whoever while driving. It can cause accidents. And I don't want to die early..

pheww!!!
Gud reason geet!!he looked at me suspiciously.

Aur nahi tho kya? Its not like I was trying to interrupt ur convo with sweety.

Uh-oh! Ab ye kehne ki kya zaroorat thi.. he gave me a teasing smile and saw his eyes twinkling.

Wahi toh… thanx for the explanation geet..

I dint dare to look at his side. Already I have made fool of myself. My house reached and I saw him getting up hurriedly cumg to my side. Like a true gentleman he opened my side and again scooped up in his arms. I tried to stop him.

No..its k..i can manage..

Its k geet..ur knee has hurt so badly.

He took me to my house and I unlocked the door still in his arms. He placed me on sofa and went out suddenly. Then he came back with shopping bags. I looked at him admiringly. Throughout he was so caring and sweet except in the case of sweety.

So geet..do u need anything?

Nope.Thanku.

He was about to ask something when again his phone rang. I felt frustrated. He took the phone.

Coming sweety..within 10 min I vl b dere.

And he hung up.

wo geet..i have to go nw..

ya I noe..aapki sweety aapki intezaar kar rahi hain..

I was so frustrated that I dint realize wat I blabbered. Suddenly I felt him leaning close to me.

Do I feel something burning?!!

Burning!!did I put the gas on? Babaji!i looked towards kitchen. I tried to stand but wrong idea my cheeks brushed with his and I stopped in tracks.

Where r u going?

I felt my voice stuck in throat.

Wo kitchen….gas…burning..

I dunno wat was I saying. He chuckled.

I meant u..

Me!!

Admit it geet!u were jealous..rt?

My eyes widened. I noe I was jealous,but he cum he noes. I lowered my head. He further leaned towards me and whispered.

So u admit.

I jerked my head towards him. no.. I wont admit it.

No

Liar..

No..y would i? hum aapke hain kaun?

I was looking deeply in his eyes to find some emotions. But he suddenly backed out. He walked back looking straight my eyes. When he reached door he stood for a moment.

Ab shayad hum tumhari kuch nahi lagthi..par kal ho na ho..

Saying ds he turned back closed the door and went. I was staring the door shocked. What did he mean. Suddenly meera's words rang 'I have noticed the way he looks at u.. its so different. Its the same way gautam looks at me…'is it true? A smile crept in my lips.

Maan's POV

I was feeling like I won ds world after seeing her cute jealousy. Her eyes said her feelings to me..oh god!i so love her!!!

Note: Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddylist

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god geet is so jelous
aur maan to he is taking  care of her
our poor geet she is not understanding maan love towards her
maan is not clearing her  doubts and making her more jealous
like ed this hide and seek games
🤣

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
kkiddoopms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow lovely update dear at last maan ne yeh tu bolo that he loves her ðŸ˜‰Edited by payalparipmlist - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update.so maan loves her. omg.