Arjun - Riya scenes / scene 13, 14, 15, 16 pg 11

-Raichu- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1



I'm going to upload ArIya scenes on you tube !!
I'll share them here too !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

SCENE 1 - The fight
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5kZjTAuUQ&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]


I'll upload other scenes as soon as possible ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Agathe - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

71

Views

19.2k

Users

25

Likes

145

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
thhnnnx a ton dearr... :):):)
UEVWSSJT5526UCIK thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
thnx sooo mch...though I have the starting till wedding scenes...

But it'll be a great boon fr VM & avi makers...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
heyyy wow this is hd quality โญ๏ธ


please please upload more scene ASAP๐Ÿ˜›
Faayey thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Awesome!! thanks a lot Rachelle ๐Ÿค—
-Raichu- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: K4K5BJINFFBA6D5Y

thnx sooo mch...though I have the starting till wedding scenes...

But it'll be a great boon fr VM & avi makers...


Yep !!
So please all VM makers, give us awesome VM on ArIya ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
prava55663 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
thanks a lot...Would love to watch them again:)๐Ÿค—
deman thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
awww awsome scene i can just go watching their scenes for hours, they are just to sweet 2gather . thank u for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
SIP1997 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
As a VM maker this will be very much appreciated by me because then I won't have to upload the whole episode.

Thanks so much in advance.
-Raichu- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: sbp1971

As a VM maker this will be very much appreciated by me because then I won't have to upload the whole episode.

Thanks so much in advance.


You're welcome !!
I'll try to upload another scene this night but I'm not sure !!
But at the end of the week I will have uploaded all the scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima ยท 1 years ago

⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...

Expand โ–ผ
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima ยท 1 years ago

Zindagi Ke Us Paar The ETF office hummed with its usual rhythm—phones ringing, keyboards clattering, files opening and shutting. But there was...

Expand โ–ผ
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Phir_Mohabbat ยท 1 years ago

Sooo...this is also a long ass story in case someone into binge reading. 61000 words to be exact Writing this gave me a closure i didnt know i...

Expand โ–ผ
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Bodhianveshika ยท 11 months ago

Just a random thread to discuss possible plots, some stories we may have read, rant our frustrations of ehat could have been and how bad it...

Expand โ–ผ
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima ยท 1 years ago

🌸✨ Welcome to SarafWasima's Index! ✨🌸 A heartfelt welcome to my little corner filled with stories straight from the heart ❤️ Here, you'll find...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".