Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohini19

So, I've been wondering about this since chachaji's (aryan vaid's) entry in RSSI. I feel that aryan will be paired with sahiba's bua down the line. I may be totally wrong here as well.

But, I also feel that they will make a good pair with aryan as so hot.

Hi Mohini,  You seem to be right.  Looks like Daljeet's Chacha and Sahiba's bua are already married.  Great yaar.  Please do give some nice predictions like this
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah- today's track of bua meeting her "praiji" at the hospital and "waiting" for her "husband" was "telling"!! I cant wait for the Bua to go after Sahiba and find her husband! That will be the best! It could be a serious misunderstanding track where the chachu loved her but she teased him and he took it to heart and left her on their wedding day and came to London to make his fortune or some such thing- it will be a wonderful track for sure! Thanks for starting this thread :)
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's beauty & daljeets dad meeting made my doubt clear that Harry is her husband
I think it happened same like ranveer Sahiba story
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think so too coz he did say at least someone got their love in one episode! Also how beauty pua is being forwarded into coming to London to get bck sahiba. So I m thinking there is some connection there 
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya me too agreed with u @ samarp2 even i was also thinking the same isnt it great i am really exicted may be now she may go to london to bring saiba back there they may meet yarr kya scene hoga vo
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they showed buaji looking at chachu's foto today! yay! the guess was totally inspired!
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
yep from the recent story track it seems Harry chachu... n... Beauty bua r pati - patni πŸ˜³just imagining what wuld be their lv-story... n why r they separated πŸ˜• 
wuld it be like ranveer-sahiba πŸ€” harry has London dreams n be a rich man πŸ˜Š leaves beauty but can't return coz he havn't achived his dreams πŸ˜”  don't think it will as simple as this πŸ˜‰ mean hw Daljeet n Sahiba not know about beauty n harry marriage  πŸ˜² n if they r married why is  beauty staying with her brother n not with her in-laws πŸ˜² wats the secret in their marriage πŸ˜‰