Now..
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

A Very Happy Birthday to Annie di..🥳May all ur wishes cums true..This update s specially dedicated to u di...😃

Part 8

I was sitting in canteen with meer munching a sandwich. I told meer abt my entire encounter with Maan Singh Khurrana starting from the beginning obviously censoring some scenes. I was still wondering wat may b the reason behind the smile after I ruined his shirt. But at that tym his mobile rang and by god's grace I escaped. He also cancelled the detention in the evng as he wanted to meet sum1 urgent. Who could that b? May b his girl friend. But I dint like that thot. Putting full stop to my thots I glanced at meer and saw her still shocked. It was her reaction after I shared the incidents. Nautanki!!

Anybody home?

I knocked at her head. She came back to senses but that shocked expression was still there.

Oh god meer!!Stop overreacting!!

Stop over reacting??etna sab kuch hogaya aur tum mujhe ab bata rahi ho!!

I ignored her sarcastic comment.

Pls meer..meri dimakh aur mat kao..i still don't understand y he behaves like this only with me?!

Exactly…that's wat I m saying..he behaves like ds only with 'U'..socho geet socho…

Kya sochu?

Oh god geet!!can't u see HE LIKES U..

WHAT?

That was definitely shocking news!!meer has gone mad. My professor likes me..

I think he loves u..

I started to laugh loudly. Meer has definitely gone mad. Poor gautam!!

for god's sake stop laughing geet…all r looking us.

I tried to control but again I burst out laughing. I saw meer walking away with grumpy face. I stopped my laugh picked my bags and followed her.

Sorry meer…but mein kya karu..u were saying the joke of the year..

She stopped walking grabbed my hand and sat under a tree which s in a secluded place.

I noe u will find it funny. But its so obvious with his actions. He has never made such advancement to other students. He s a teacher to other students but with u he behaves more intimate like he noes u from the beginning. He likes to irritate u and at the same tym cares 4 u. u can c it from the lunch incident. I have noticed the way he looks at u.. its so different. Its the same way gautam looks at me… But I was unaware of these little incidents. so I ignored it.

I was still confused. He s my teacher. He can't think about me like ds. I m sure meer s mistaking. He irritates me b/c I dint fell for his charms..that's it.. I was abt to say the same when meer interrupted me.

And geet..u too likes him..

Another shock..no I don't like him..i was abt to say it when again meer interrupted..oh god!i hate her..

Don't u dare..u have never behaved with any other students nor even teachers like ds. And above all that y u were jealous with sam?u ruined his shirt just b/c it was gifted by sam..hai na geet?and u disliked their closeness too…admit it dear..atleast to ur heart…

I was staring at meer..whatever she s saying abt me s rt. But does it mean that I love him? Lot of questions was running in mind. Hw can I think abt my teacher like ds. It seems so wrong but y it feels so rt. At the same tym bell rang and we went to our class. But I was unable to concentrate on anything.

Gautam phoned me in the evng and informed that meer and he was going out and vl return only at 8. So I decided to go to supermarket and buy some groceries. That will divert my mind for sometime. Supermarket was in a walkable distance. I was very good friends with the owner of the shop Ram bhaiyya and we often had conversations.

Ah..hello Ram bhaiyya..

Hello geet beta..

he beamed. I smiled.

Come to buy groceries?

I nodded.

Go and help urself dear..if u need anything pls call me..

I gave him my sweet smile and started my work. After some time I heard someone calling my name. I turned and got shocked.

Maan sir??!!

Hey geet..came for shopping?

I was still in shock.i dint expect him here. He was looking even sexier in those casuals. I was drooling him when he shouted my name loudly and then as usual I got embarrassed.

Kya hua?

He looked concerned. I felt good to c concern in his eyes for me.

Ah..nothing I m fine..hw cum u here Mr.Khuraana?

I came to buy gift for sum1 and was passing by this shop when I saw u..

Sum1?i wanted to ask who s ds sum1!!but?

Geet..i hope u don't mind calling geet outside college..

I smiled..it feels so good to hear my name from his mouth..

And u can call me Maan..Instead of Mr.khurrana..it makes me feel old. But inside college no maan..k?

I nodded.

I continued my shopping and he helped me. I stayed silent but I wanted to ask him abt that sum1.
After finishing the shopping, I paid the bill and he insisted to hold my bags until outside. On our way outside his phone rang. He kept the bags down and answered the call..i too stopped and wait for him to finish the call. Suddenly I heard

Hi sweety..

I looked at him shocked. Sweety?i felt sudden panic. His back was facing towards me.
I concentrated to hear more.

I have bought a gift for u..ab toh maan jao na..*silence* u noe na that's not true*silence* Pls mujhe maaf kar do..*silence* I m cumg soon..*silence* I Love u too..

That's it. I couldn't control more. I picked my bags and started to walk from there. I felt some pain pricking my heart and tears started to brim. I dunno wats happening y I m behaving like ds.. but I felt like cheated.

Note: Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

wowww

superb update
Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
arrey its very small update dear.. want a big one.. so Geet finally on track.. loving it very much eagerly waiting to read more...
Luvd it. Oh...poor geet... Abhi abhi toh she got sum himt that she likes her 'hot profeser'... Aur itna bada shock... Its must be 'MAAN SIRs' plan to get know her heart. Jailousy n possesiveness are indication of luv na. Edited by Shonameet - 11 years ago
aww ... Geet again J ...and this time bada wala ...lol

Loved it
wow awesome dear 
grhhh maan what the hell is he doing making her cry ðŸ˜¡
Awesome update but short one but geet J big one ..lol 
small update par aacha tha ,plz next update soon maan in love with someone else big nooo