Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just back from breakfast...waiting for my taxi pick-up...haven't read anything except the first page...but must there be a sum total of only one brain in the show to go around at any given point?...So if Shyam has it then no one else can?...and when others had parts of it Shyam was a comic villian?

Sad that yesterday on reflection was quite a good epi and it all got lost coz of the way they are projecting this...Anji I was expecting...they have never shown her as anything but dimbulb wrt Shyam...and she has always been manipulative...it was just coated in sugar...but Khushi? I was half expecting it but was still hoping against hope...I lost it a bit at that point...

Waise what are we discussing...?
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaloo

Anjali was always dumb.. (but for the initial episodes.). she chose to ignore signs of her husband cheating.. just so that she could continue living in a bubble. She had many clues: the ring incident when they are shopping for LAvanya's engmt., the phone ringing and khushi's dad's reaction when they go for shagun, she has seen shyam coming out of asr's room umpteen number of times... and every time the wheels in her head start to whir, she powers it down and she goes right back to live in her bubble. Even now she is continuing to do that.. The only time she will really accept it is, when she sees his deception .. she needs a scene like the terrace-nightmare that asr saw .. to get her to snap out of it.. And how they go about doing it, if they do at all.. would be interesting watch.

Molly hum abhi aap hi ke bare mein sonch rahe they...aap ke paas shoulder grabbing emoticon hai kya?😊
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anjali was always dumb.. (but for the initial episodes.). she chose to ignore signs of her husband cheating.. just so that she could continue living in a bubble. She had many clues: the ring incident when they are shopping for LAvanya's engmt., the phone ringing and khushi's dad's reaction when they go for shagun, she has seen shyam coming out of asr's room umpteen number of times... and every time the wheels in her head start to whir, she powers it down and she goes right back to live in her bubble. Even now she is continuing to do that.. The only time she will really accept it is, when she sees his deception .. she needs a scene like the terrace-nightmare that asr saw .. to get her to snap out of it.. And how they go about doing it, if they do at all.. would be interesting watch.

in the ring incident fate cheated her. She had doubts but they shyam found out and he bought one for her...but other time she conviniently ignored. I know few women who was cheated by their husbands. Women always know. Its called sixth sense. May be she does not have it.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainah09

Molly hum abhi aap hi ke bare mein sonch rahe they...aap ke paas shoulder grabbing emoticon hai kya?😊

I thought you got sick of shoulder grabbing. Now, you want for yourself?
zainah09 thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ€£ I read it and left it at that.. doesn't say much about their creative team if this is what they are coming up with, eh?

He is talking about a show reaching its saturation point after 400 episodes...why the hell did he take this job then cause IPK is already at 335 episodes...
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM everyone,

Phangals minnatein karti reh gayee in queue
Phir Bhi Bhaiyya jee ke kanoon mein rengi naa joon
Girti TRPs se bhi kar liya hain kinara
Baal nahin katvaunga yahin hain unka naara
BS abhi bhi tumne phangals kee baat na maani
to zindagi bhar rahegi hate mail se tumhe pareshaani
Dekh ke chauth promo kar liya apne senses pe vaar
BS baal katva lo aur band karo yeh netra atyachaar
IPK se ho chuka hain eyecandy gul
Humne kehna chod diya BS u are beautifool
IPK ke obsession mein ho gaya hain aisa haal
Humne sher padna shuru kiya  on someone's baal

PS i told u .I need to quit this aadat.

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SariπŸ€—,

Read your post about half an hour back and only now have been able to recover enough to respondπŸ˜ƒ. Could not agree more with every point. Plain and simple awesomeness!!!

*Sorry, got side-tracked by a certain Mr. Clinton's speech*πŸ˜ƒ

Will share though some of what is running in my mind about Khushi's apparent volte-face. She is all about restoring...restoring happiness, restoring balance, restoring faith, restoring relationships. She is also a past master at leaving bitterness and nastiness behind to begin afresh. And no matter how unbelievable it sounds, but deep down she does feel some responsibility for Anjali's broken marriage. That explains, more than anything else her apparent readiness to give Shyam a second chance...and in this case, losing one's child is a pretty big deal for most sane people. So I can perhaps see where she is coming from in saying what she did to Arnav. Also, she is still not aware of Shyam's murderous attempts on Anjali, past or recent. That does not make it any less dumb, though. She should have known better. More importantly, as you said, she does defer to Arnav's wisdom and does not press her point. Small mercy.  

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Nevertheless, her triumphant and joyful look in the last scene when Anjali stated her demand, was disturbing, to say the least.

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veeps

Sari, I didn't feel Anji was dumbed down today. Rather, I should say, she didn't seem any different than she was always shown to be. Take that as you will..πŸ˜›. Shyam coming back was a given since the day Shyam was kicked out without proof and without Anji's permission. And that homecoming for Shyam had to happen via Anji. That was also a given.

Sanju - aaj ki baat nahi kar rahi hun about Anji, Khushi or dadi...This has been going on for days...It has been bottled-up for days and today when Khushi did the Shyamji ko waapas lao morcha, I had it...πŸ˜† SKD se bahar niklo Missy...I have been waiting for the strong Anji for a while... nahi hone wala hai...they can surprize me...humne aap ki kaunsi baat nahi maani hai...🀒
zainah09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

I thought you got sick of shoulder grabbing. Now, you want for yourself?

LOL...sick of watching Khushi do it...but I now I want to do it everytime someone is upset on the forum..😊
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AM2011

GM everyone,

Phangals minnatein karti reh gayee in queue
Phir Bhi Bhaiyya jee ke kanoon mein rengi naa joon
Girti TRPs se bhi kar liya hain kinara
Baal nahin katvaunga yahin hain unka naara
BS abhi bhi tumne phangals kee baat na maani
to zindagi bhar rahegi hate mail se tumhe pareshaani
Dekh ke chauth promo kar liya apne senses pe vaar