desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The group dance of wakaoo group on the blue theme was superb, amazing and power packed... It deserved a big applause but Geeta seems to be holding her biasedness and took off the deserving point from them... Very bad... Aap isse acha kar sakte hai, mujhe maalum hai... Really lady? Can someone chuk her out of this show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Geeta is the MAA and her BETA faisal is on the SHOW -- @  So she has to SUPPORT Faisal's team - @@ Being a MAA, she wants her BETA to excel everywhere --@

Nupa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys...yes I do agree that team Wakaoo's group performance was really superb n they got 29 marks, just because Geeta Maa didnt give them 10...does NOT mean she was biased. I have to admit also that team Yahoo's group performance was also mindblowing n they got less marks than the other team. Do u remember guys, Farah Ma'am gave 8 marks on shalini n jeet's duet performance but Geeta Maa gave only 7??? If she was really biased just because of Faisal being in season 2, then she could have given them more marks...n not to forget, she praised Dharmesh sir a lottt who is from season 1.

I am really sorry if I hurt anyone...
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

<font color="#0033FF">Geeta is the MAA and her BETA faisal is on the SHOW -- @ So she has to SUPPORT Faisal's team - @@ Being a MAA, she wants her BETA to excel everywhere --@
</font>

Ur rite I support u!!!
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
Team wakoo's performance ws really awesome since in support other team bt stilll I totally agree with u!!!!
Marwa.A.W thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh they dance awesome ...
smartdancer15 thumbnail
Yeah, the entire show has become biased.  The Zee Team has proven this competition was meant to award their favorite contestant. The only reason why I watch this show is to watch amazing dance performances. I really don't care which team wins, but I do want the kids yo dance amazingly. 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The format of DID has changed... Judges are supposed to be impartial and unbiased but all three judges announced their favoritism towards their fav team right from day 1... Like seriously? What is the point in judging then when we know you are trying your bet to see that your fav wins... Farah and Marzi atleast control their urges and appreciate the other team.. Geeta openly shows her biasedness... She will hold on good comments and marks... I wish Terence was one of the judge... Its Geeta overdose on DID...