Originally posted by: -Sunset-
@BornThisWay...
Yep buddy meet you after today's episode!!I shall make this as new post !! What say... NK Buaji marriage??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Sunset-
@BornThisWay...
Yep buddy meet you after today's episode!!I shall make this as new post !! What say... NK Buaji marriage??
Originally posted by: Carabelli5
Ahhh dhaiya ho Melli he ij at it again ...facepalm...well watch him fail and br the stupid cupid yet again...
Thank you for sharing I had no seen this
Belli
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
856