Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Anjana๐Ÿค—, awesome post ๐Ÿ‘. I agree with very word of ur post, hopefully when he would each home, Bairo would lis these things to  pighead and throw him out
stuti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Stuti - if J leaves AnSh alone realizing his wrongs then that for him is evolution though it should not be his absolution.

Anandi does need Chetna - some kick - motivation to move forward... that may indeed come from Jogia acknowledging his wrongs or from seeing the 2 men side by side

Oh Mother, Heavans, send me a magic dust that wipes out the demons,
smothering spectres of past, memories that won't abate despite bemoans,
Like that Harbinger whose rays sever darkness that pervades before the Dawn...๐Ÿ˜†
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent thread and wonderful view points by all. I agree with andv , that J is not a hippocrite. A hypocrite is one who knowingly has different standards for himself and others. In this case J is a pigheaded. What ever he feels is genuine as he feels and understands now. Right now he knows the cunningness and scheme of G and hence blames her rightfully. Though he understands he is also a partner in crime, he will realize and dwell on it more as G is removed from his thoughts now. Right now he is naive enough to feel he can go and apologize to his family and everything will be forgiven.But soon he will realize that even to be worthy of apologizing he has to undergo a massive reformation. Right now as every one pointed out, the reason for his going back to his family is still selfish and not yet remorseful for the hurt and humiliation he inflicted on his family. He is still is a spoiled brat who thinks that his family owes him everything while he does not have to do anything for them like a typical affluent modern Indian kid.
Now it will be nice if CVs take the direction in such a way that J feels completely cold shouldered and ignored by his family. He should be ignored by all. That is the time he will get the shock of his life and start understanding the reason. Go thru some hardship and reform. There is lot of scope for the role of J and I hope Shashank's acting skills are used to the fullest.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
jagya needs to be shown the mirror too!
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Mahi - I know J is on step 1 of realizing anything...but, somewhere he knew Anandi's sachayee always, so he chose to be oblivious.   Like when he was drunk on the sadak going on about how much he hated Anandi's parvah, pyaar etc.   So, today's episode annoyed me further.  He essentially told G that she betrayed his love.  So, its still G he loves...and now hate as well.  Why is he returning to Anandi again?  To cry on her shoulder and take fyaada of her "sacha" pyaar na?  WAT A LOSER!

Coming to him having to remain with Gauri... he made his bed as horrible as it is..his prayaschit should be to with someone who uses and abuses him.  That's what he did to A for years and that's what he deserves.  I am not saying G deserves a 2nd chance...I am saying J deserves the misery of being her illegal "husband"๐Ÿ˜ก  Love by the way if is loving somebody at their WORST not their Best as Anandi did with him.  So, if he now knows what "true" love is then he should sacrifice himself and his ego and sanity on the alter of Gauri... 

This is another difference btwn him and Shiv... Shiv loves Anandi at her lowest... A loved J at his... Am not saying u stay with your abusers, but a marriage is not a game and you should make every attempt before you accept fail.  That's what Anandi did...gave him chance after chance after chance...

but Anje don't you think Jagaya gave Gauri many chances ...this is not the first time she insulted him, abused him , never listened to him, didn't care for him she did it many times for her stupid insecurities how many times she insulted him .she never listened to him hurted him many times ..  e.g  he stopped her not drive in pregnancy she didn't listen ..she had an accident with her stupid insecurtiy and fighting with Anandi on phone ..he forgave her did he taunt for that ever ..no ...she runied his career ..if she wanted she could convince dean about his problem dean would have listened  to her if she tried properly but she said to dean he is not coming back what can i do how i can defend him ..thus making sure dean debarr him๐Ÿ˜† ..she confessed that to him said sorry he forgave her , due to gauri 's stupid insecurity badi massi reached in such terrible condition  he requested her zillion times not to open her mouth in front of  her please do this for him  but heck no she didn't listen ..but he didn't left Gauri even after that .he didn't leave Gauri despite facing so many insults from her that we started calling him her slave , pet .๐Ÿ˜†.

Gauri has been insulting him for so long but each time she made up with him with her buttering him up with her love drama or many times even that too she never did but still he didn't leave her but now that buttering him up truth revealed to him that was all fake which he like a fool considered her love for him ..that was actually to keep him away from his family what you think  he should do .now ...now what is left for him to stay with her ...and its not like he is leaving her for her flaws like he left Anandi the flaws he saw in Gauri way back the difference between her and Anandi kept coming in his mind way back  but still he kept being sticked to Gauri never leaving her for Anandi so the case is certainly not this for him leaving Gauri that Anandi is good now for him  but the case is  Gauri murdered his love and trust for her ...so now  what he should do ...she broke his trust big time .i bet if instead of attacking him back she would have said sorry for once and accepted her mistake like in dean's case he would have forgiven her for it too but no she made things more worse then expect him to be stay with her ...

he is human being Anje it would be difficult for him to do so even animal after bearing so much cannot stick to his owner he will too run away ๐Ÿ˜†...so Gauri made no place left for him to compromise with her now ..he has made many compromises with her after taking many insults from her didnt leave her but this is the limit ...coming to Jagaya running back to Anandi i don't see here fault is of him much our dear Anandi at each and every step even after what Jagaya did with her proved she loves him ๐Ÿ˜†now on divorce day with her crying face crying seeing him continously what he can see she still loves him otherwise she would have been giving him disgusting looks  ๐Ÿ˜† when he was about to sign look at her expressions like pleading  saying please don't do this ๐Ÿ˜†so if he is coming to  Anandi saying he can do prashchit and she will accept him back  because Anandi proved to him she loves him only him and he thinks he can repent his mistakes in perhaps  100 years but he will ๐Ÿ˜†because Anandi will never be committed to anyone else  but now lets see what he will do after seeing Anandi's getting engaged ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mahi - I like ur posts, but yaar...use paras...they increase visual readability๐Ÿ˜Š  *Anjana channeling her english teachers/profs*

Now to the substance.  He overlooked G's misbehaviour with everyone including himself at the time and didn't rebuke or stop her in most instances.  So how is it giving her a chance?  And he is no less zahil...the day she asked him to get gas, his behaviour at the party where they invited guests post his appointment at SNG, going along with her property and bhibhoot mission.  He even wanted "revenge" against Anandi for the slap and Shiv, but G stopped him.  Giving a chance to someone is recognizing they are wrong and still standing by their side.  With both J-G, its all about ME ME ME.  Just see how he treats G's mother from the start vis a vis Shiv with Bhago or Sumitra.  J revels in his Kunwarasa power... S considers it a privilege/honour

Yes - even an animal would run away if their malik(in) treated them the way J treated A and G treated J.  But, animals can't think/reason beyond  pain, humans can.  That's why he thinks A will forgive him and stand by him still because her love is true.  She will see he is repentant and will forgive him.  So, if his love for G was ever true then he should now stand by her despite the dard now.  At least give her a clear 2nd chance knowing all.    

As for his thinking A is waiting for him...I don't blame him for his delusion on that front.  A gave him too much forgiveness and chances without rebuke till he crossed all limits not just with her but, her family (Singhs and her mother)
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Anjana...thanks for liking my posts ...๐Ÿค—yes  i think i should use paras it will easy to read for others too otherwise eyes start hurting ..i will keep that in consideration next time ๐Ÿ˜†

coming to Jagaya .i agree with you for both Jagaya and Gauri there is a lot ME ME ME ME .but Gauri seems to me more clever ..but Jagaya is big egositic child ...๐Ÿ˜†.really who can say seeing him a grown up man ...he is really so immature by mind ..even shiv said that Anandi is so mature while Jagaya is so immature ..๐Ÿ˜†jagaya is a big emotional fool too ..yes its true Jagaya has given many chances to Gauri forgave her many times but that was more like being angry on her then giving into her buttering up for him or sometimes she didn't do but he ignored it started trusting her again blindly so that encouraged Gauri more to do more bad to him because she started considering him her puppet he will do what she wants ..correctly this is first time he has stood against her strictly for doing wrong to him and his family .because this was indeed the limit for him ...for badi massi's case i think he would have stood against her strictly there actually he did he was very angry with her but Gauri's miscarriage saved her he started to comfort her 

but i don't think Jagaya is so great soul that he will now give Gauri another  chance๐Ÿ˜† in fact its impossible for any person to do so leave only Jagaya ๐Ÿ˜†after being hurted so badly ...his trust is badly badly broken  so he will never be able to give her any sort of love or comfort now or trust or forget what she has done with him ...he can  forgive but not forget he made his last promise to her i will never forget what you did to me ๐Ÿ˜†..so i think the sincerity and truthfulness from him will be and his true redemption to speak truth to Gauri if  she comes back for forgiveness and say to her i  cannot give that to you what you want from me..

.see neither he can become what Gauri wants from him neither she can become what he wants from her ..yes indeed in love a person has to adjust thats also true ,,,love is not only loving a person at his best but also at his worst...but in love one thing very much important that is trust without trust love is not love but only mere likness .when you love a person even at his worst that means you have  faith trust in that person one day he will change ..relations exist on trust not on compromise ..even if you make a compromise you have trust for other person with you  can make a compromise ..jagaya has been making compromises with Gauri previously..i am not saying he took every of her insult quietly where he felt she did wrong to him hurted him ..he replied back fought with her but did make a compromise with the situation and Gauri because he had trust on Gauri that everything can get back to normal so either he forgave Gauri if she asked forgiveness or if she didn't he ignored but now his that trust broke and that he will never be able to rebuild on her that i will say is Gauri's own fault when you know he knows truth how i lied to him fooled him around now ask forgiveness from him but you in your ego are not even accepting you did any wrong with him in lying to him but challenging yes i did now what you will do go back to your family and Anandi leaving everything heck i don't care for you now ..she made made him believe she don't love him or care for him it was foolish of him to trust she loves him so he opted for the right now instead of sitting and wasting time and energy and giving love to  someone who doesn't even give any importance to him in her life at all she will never change so why not go to those people who care for him his family and Anandi and heal their wounds ...it was not easy for him to break up with Gauri..he was crying really ..his tears proved it was hard and painful for him but he has to do it and now go back his family ..now since his turst is broken so he even cannot make a compromise with her now 

we all in future Jagaya is going to be accepted back by his family...the family loves him right now they think he has moved on his life but the day they will know he is doomed they will never be able to control themselves but help him and its also true Gauri will now start missing his worth in her life ..๐Ÿ˜†so she will come to him for forgiveness one day who knows she asks forgiveness from Singh family too.but the thing is here Jagaya needs to think as Jagdish singh selflessly  not like Jagat singh selfishly...๐Ÿ˜†he doesn't trust .Gauri so he won't be able to make a compromise with her ...Gauri how many compromises she can make with Singh family the family with whom she held grudges since childhood can she really make compromise with them .Anandi has a strong bond with Singh family can Gauri make a compromise with her the answer is NO ๐Ÿ˜†so many relations on compromise will end into another worst relation previously Jagaya had trust on Gauri he was sticked to her despite whatever that was full of so many fights  now even that trust broke so what will the relation be  now ๐Ÿ˜†so it will be wise of him to make her understand that i don't trust you now neither you will be able to make so many compromises with my family all your life you will spend in trying๐Ÿ˜† so its better to end our relation and forget about it and move on in life instead of making another worst relation  
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mahi - aaah the paras helped.  Thanks.

Yes Jugya is an immature kidult...but, if he is repentant then let him grow up and try and be a better human being who looks beyond me to we...One Anandi would be proud to know not embarrassed of.  If Anandi is his now his love ki role model then he should aspire to be as udaar and forgiving as her.  That to me is prayaschit and actual postive character growth.  

He should take ownership of every mistake...including pissing chakki in jail for lying to court then marry Gauri  afresh legally if she too reforms. Or at the least take care of her if she goes mental!

All this is of course an academic point cuz if AF truly leaves then CVs should but, may not replace her.