Screenindia - Arjuns filmy connection

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Star Plus has roped in Bollywood stunt master, Gurbachan Singh, who recently worked on films like Yamla Pagla Deewana andTell Me O Kkhuda,for their brand new show, Arjun. Says a source related to the channel, "Arjun has the lead actor Shaleen Malhotra performing all the daredevil stunts like jumping off the container yards to car blasts, all by himself. Therefore, it was necessary to hire the best professional stuntman. Gurbachan being one of the best was taken on board." The action director has recently worked in films like .Talking about his TV project, the stuntman says, "Arjun is a show which will allow me to experiment a lot. To add to it, Shaleen is a brave boy and loves to perform the stunts on his own. This makes my work even more challenging." The duo have recently shot for a scene where Shaleen jumps off a cliff on a truck and slides in to the driver's seat of the moving vehicle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
wohoo so some action sequence coming up...
 The duo have recently shot for a scene where Shaleen jumps off a cliff on a truck and slides in to the driver's seat of the moving vehicle. 
this sounds exciting...tfs dear...😛