207shikha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow it was interesting.!
DarkParadise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

thank you 😊

Originally posted by: Crazy_soul

The girl is khushi and man is arnav right.and he's marrying khushi to save his sisters marriage.is that so?
If nt,i'll wait for next update.

yeah you're right, and if you can then try reading it 😳
thanks for commenting and reading 😊
DarkParadise thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Nice concept.. Arnav for a change is good here and he is made to marry Khushi against her wishes and his too.. πŸ˜”

thank you 😊
yes he is a change character here

Originally posted by: imaan

nice start...looking worth reading but plz update regularly plzzz or twice aweek...

thank you 😊
ok I can't promise for twice a week updates but one will for sure
DarkParadise thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yuks-

Well thats interesting and different. 

A wonderful start!

thank you 😊

Originally posted by: xoxarshixox

continue soon and thx for the PM

thank you and you're welcome 😊
DarkParadise thumbnail

thank you 😊

Originally posted by: smdosi

wow!!...so arnav vil marry khushi to fulfill his fathers orders and to save his di's life...gr8...plz do pm me...

yes thank you for reading and commenting 😊
will surely pm you πŸ˜ƒ
DarkParadise thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

Looove it nice one
Thanks for the pm

thank you and you're welcome 😊

Originally posted by: fanAR

interesting , please conti soon dear 

thank you 😊
DarkParadise thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Surbhi..

nice start..

update soon

thanks Surbhi 😊

Originally posted by: Usma55

Update soon

Love the idea

thank you 😊

Originally posted by: 207shikha

wow it was interesting.!

thank you 😊
DarkParadise thumbnail

Part 1-It's Destiny

He was pacing in his room and complaining silently to God why he belongs here. This place is a contrast to what he really was. His father and uncle both were after her just to take revenge for her brother's deed. Why cannot they understand that their sister had an equal share in what her brother did but they were become blind. He wants to see her, meet her, talk to her but he did not know where she has been kept and asking his father is not a good option. Suddenly it hits him, "Of course how can I didn't think before, Aakash can help me" He got up and went out of his room

She was still crying remembering about her parents. Her throat was dry as she did not eat anything from yesterday. She tried once again to open the rope but she does not have any energy to do it. She sighed and closed her eyes as it was paining now because of her continuous crying. Suddenly she heard the door clicking. She afraid and closed her eyes tightly in fear. She heard some footsteps approaching towards her. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and she was just praying for good.

"Khushi" She heard him calling her name, a severe wave of hate passed through her and she opened her eyes. He was sitting on knees in front of her

"Why you bring me here?" She asked angrily and he was thinking her to be right in showing anger after what happened

"Main aap se Kuch pooch rahi hoon (I'm asking you something)" She repeated, He looked at her and when the words came out of his mouth she wants to slap him hard what he said but her tied hands! She felt herself helpless

"Marry me Khushi"

"HOW DARE YOU Aap ki himmat bhi kaise hui mujhe yeh kehne ki (How can you say this to me)" She was furious

"Khushi please try to understand, aur koi option nahi hai tum nahi jaanti ho yahan kya hua hai, tumhaare parents ne tumhain call kia tha na, unhon ne tumhain tumhaare bhai ke barre mein bataya? (You have no idea what had happened over here, Your parents must've tell you about your brother)" As he said she forget her anger

"Kya hua Bhai ko (What happened to my brother)" She asked afraid

"Khushi main …….." He was about to tell her when a person is thrown inside the room from the open door,

"SHAHEER" Khushi shouted to see her younger brother here she was not getting now what he really wants from her while Arnav looked at the door in an unbelievable expression

"KYA CHAHIYE TUMHAIN …. KYUN KIA TUM NE MERE BHAI KE SAATH AISA (What do you want and why you did this to my brother)" She yelled as she saw her brother tied just like her but it seemed he was beaten very badly. She once again struggled to free her hands when instead of him she heard another voice

"Khol do Isse (Just free her)" She looked up at the voice. The person was none other than Harish Singh Raizada, the land owner of Sharinal their family was reigning this land from generations now

"Aa …. Aap humain yahan le ker aaye hain, Kyun? (Why you brought us here?)" She cannot yell at him like she did with him so she kept her voice pitch low, meanwhile a guard untied her hands and legs and she in no time rush to her brother and took her in his arms

She freed her brother and hugged him tightly, Arnav was just sitting quietly with his head down as he came here to convince her by telling the situation but his father …. He was trying their traditional means to get all this

"Badla (Revenge)" Harish S. Raizada said entering inside the room gesturing his guards to take away his brother from her

"Bad … Badla …. Kis … Liye ….. (For what?)" She held Shaheer more tightly anticipating what is coming but the guards pulled Shaheer from her grip, one of them held her stopping from any resistance and two of them getting their master's order started beating him. She cannot believe that her brother whom no one ever speak harsh has been beaten like this, She was struggling to break the grip of the person but she was weak. Arnav cannot tolerating it get up and turned to his father

"Baba you don't need to do this, I said I'll marry her and I'll keep my words JUST STOP IT" He tried to push away the guards from her brother but Harish S. Raizada gestured one of them to hold him

"Tumhari merzi nahi chahiye mujhe, mujhe iss larki ki haan chahiye (I don't need your word, I want this girl to agree)"

Khushi helplessly looked at Shaheer and closing her eyes she said which she don't want to but she has to for the sake of her brother's life

"Aap jaise kahein ge main waise karoon gi bus mere bhai ko chor dain (Just leave my brother and I'll do whatever you want)" She fell down on her knees and Arnav is feeling sympathetic for her as she was going to pay for her brother's deed just like he is doing it for his sister

"Chor do iss larke ko (Leave this boy)" Harish S. Raizada ordered and guards stopped where they were, he then turned to Khushi, "Kal subah tumhari shaadi hamare baite se hogi laikin tum iss haveli ki bahu kabhi nahi bano gi (Tomorrow you are going to marry my son but you will never get the status of daughter in law of this haveli)" Completing it he headed out of there

She was not listening to him she was just soothing Shaheer and trying to stop his blood coming out of his head, it was enough for her that they left her brother

"Khushi" As soon she heard his voice fury overtook her and leaving Shaheer there she went to him

"MAIN NE KYA BURA KIA HAI TUMHAARE SAATH JOH TUM YEH SUB KER RAHE HO, aur mera bhai uss ke saath aisa kyun kia (What have I done wrong with you that you are doing this to me and my brother)" She asked grabbing collar of his shirt and pulling his arms

"Khushi it's not your fault, tumhara bhai (your brother) he ran with my Bua" Her grip loosen on him as she heard what he was telling her

"Aditya Bhai and Preeti Ji" Her voice was a mere whisper, he just shook his head

"Khushi I didn't know this had happened here, if I knew I swear I'll never ask you to come here"

"Jhoot …. This can't be true" She was more like talking to herself not even looking at him

"This is the truth" He shook her holding her shoulders and made her to look at him, "You have no idea how much I've fought with Baba but if I will not do it then he will ruin Anjali Di's life. He is just like this, he was just thinking that it was your brother who brain washed Bua and now it is a matter of life and death for him …… to get a girl from your family, even if it's not you it can be your sister, cousin or any other girl from your family" She knows what he was trying to make her understand. They belong to a small town in a male centered family. In fact she is the only girl of her town who managed to further study going to Delhi and now she get to know why they bring her here because they want to insult her family by showing that study had spoiled their children first their son ran away and now their daughter marrying to Raizada's son with her own will.

She moved back and again she was cleaning Shaheer's wounds crying silently now. He sat down in front of her

"I am ….." Before he could complete she stopped him by raising her hand. He looked at Shaheer and then tried to take him but she resisted

"No Shaheer cannot go with you"

"Khushi please he needs first aid, let me take care of him, trust me" The word Trust from his mouth sounds her like someone slapped her right in front of a crowd. The way she glared him it made him look away

"I know it's difficult for you to tru ….." He paused, "I'll take care of him I promise and I'll take him to your house safe" She looked up at him weirdly as he talked about her house. She knows she can never go back to her house after tomorrow. What was not in her eyes, complain, questions, pain. He unable to hold it anymore takes Shaheer with him and left the room leaving her alone to cry

He just came back to his room after telling Aakash to drop Shaheer safely at his home. He looked at the clock it was 5:00am now. He sighed as he recalled the happenings of past night. It was the longest night of his life and he had gone through so much pain that he ever suffered in his life but then he thought about her how she had been suffered and that too for a mistake which she did not committed. He closed his eyes and starts his journey to the past

Today the result of 12th grade has been announced and he who was checking his result on internet surprised to see the name of Khushi Gupta at 1st position. He was expecting himself to be at the position but he was at the 2nd position. It was like he was seeing repeat telecast like she was the one who was 1st in the 10th grade also and now too.

"Congrats Arnav you are second" Aakash hugged him happily but he was not happy at all

"Thanks Aakash but there is nothing to be happy" He said getting away, "Hari Parkash" He called their servant who came in within no time

"Jee Arnav Baba"

"Khushi Gupta ko jaante ho (Do you know Khushi Gupta?)" He asked and Aakash not understanding nything sat beside him

"Jee … Jee Shashi Gupta ki baiti hai"

"Great …. Uss se kaho ke usse barhi haveli bulaya gaya hai (Go and ask her to come at Haveli)"

"Jee Baba" Though Hari Parkash wanted to ask the reason but they do not have right to question, they have to just follow the orders. After he left the room Aakash asked him

"Arnav what are you trying to do?"

"Nothing just wants to appreciate her talent, that's it" He smirked and went to his father who was happy to hear about his good result and he decided to arrange a feast to celebrate it

"Baba I want to invite Khushi Gupta and her family also after all she got the 1st position in our town and we should appreciate it"

His father agreed to it and it was on the feast he met her for the first time

She has come along with her father. Arnav was talking to Aakash when he heard someone calling Khushi's name. He turned and saw a girl extremely fair her hairs were open and she was wearing a red churidaar, his favorite

He came to her

"Hi" She who was talking to Preeti turned scared

"I am Arnav, Congratulations" He introduced himself and she let a sigh of relief

"Thank you, Congratulations to you too" She smiled and he noticed that she has the best smile

"So what are you planning next?" he asked

"I'll be applying for Medical in MJ University"

"Great I am also applying there" In reply she just smiled, Arnav could see her uneasiness, she was looking everywhere except him and when he was checking her he smiled at a sight, she was twisting and rolling her chunri on her fingers. As they kept silent for long. Khushi decided to take leave

"Excuse Me" She moved from there and Arnav was just watching her going away from her. He was unable to assess his changed feelings. He had seen her just once and feeling strange. For the whole part he could not take his eyes off from her. It was not gone unnoticed by her and now she was feeling extremely uncomfortable that was the reason she left with her father earlier.

"You cannot escape for long after all you are coming to Delhi with me" He smiled at the thought that they will be studying at the same place from now

Here you go with the Part 1. I just hope you guys will neglect the mistakes

Enjoy Reading 😊