Hey guys, here's chapter 7. I couldn't help myself and posted the next chapter. The story is getting really interesting😆 Anywayz, do enjoy reading and comment. Sorry for the short update.
Chapter 7-
"Tere itni himat!" Nupur says. She then raises her hand as if to slap her but then Viren stopss her.
"Tum?" Nups says astonished. She then snatches her hand out of his.
"I only go for one second and you come here and create drama. Really Nups how low can you go? You are such a selfish drama queen!" Viren exclaims. Maanvi and Jeevika take a step back shocked.
"Viren baby, you've changed," Nups says, who now has tears in her eyes. This doesn't seem to effect him at all.
"Don't call me baby, it's over," He harshly tells her. Some of her tears escape and she slowly takes her leave with Maya.
"Ooo, it's getting pretty hot in here," Maanvi chuckles.
"Yeah, I'm pretty hot too," Virat says trying to be funny. Maanvi rolls her eyes.
"Noo.." She sarcastically says. Then she screams for Jeevika.
"Kya Maanu?" She asks worried. Viren looks at them as well.
"Go quick and get the fire extinguisher! Someone's on fire!" Maanvi exclaims.
"Haha, very funny," Virat says.
"Maanu, it's not the time for joking around," Jeevika says but she can't help herself from smiling.
"Well you know how I find fights entertaining. Living in London for such a long time made me forget how fun it is to live in India," Maanvi says. "Well then, I'll just go and carry on unpacking. Maybe we can watch Housefull 2 another day." Then Maanvi walks to her room.
"I'm really sorry Jeevika about Nups. She is really mental, I don't know why she got angry at you," Viren says.
"Don't worry I understand," Jeevika tells him.
"I feel so bad though, you must have been watching a film," Viren tells her.
"Don't be, like Maanvi said we can wait it another day," Jeevika replies back.
"Can I at least take you two to the cinemas tomorrow to make it up?" Viren asks. Jeevika pauses for a while before answering.
"Yeah sure, I think Maanvi won't mind that," She says. Then Virat coughs.
"You can come as well if you want to," Viren says to Virat.
"No man, I can't," Virat says.
* * *
Meanwhile, Maanvi is unpacking her clothes and gifts from her suitcase. Bracelets, necklaces, t-shirts, some earings. Then she unpacked Jeevika's gift. She smiles remembering what she had got for her sister. Carefully putting it on to the side, she carries on unpacking.
Once finished, she decides to go over to Jeevika and give her the gift. She knew that the guys should have gone by now but she is surprised when she hears their voices. Silently, she stands behind her door trying to listen.
"No man, I can't go. You know that I'm still with Maya. What should I do?" Virat asks.
"I don't know, if you want to you could dump her. But it's your choice bro," Viren says.
"If you still love her then don't do it. If you don't then dump her." Jeevika says.
"Yeah, but you said you're only going out with Maya because of me. If you still are then dump her," Viren says.
"You're right bro. I should dump her," Virat says.
"Well she is Nups sister and we know how mean they can be. Dump her if you want," Jeevika then says. Maanvi gets angry when she hears them talk about it. She then walks up to them angrily.
"Maanu?" Jeevika asks. Maanvi just looks at all of them.
"You guys are encouraging to make him break up with Maya? What if he truely loves her? You don't know what it feels like to be dumped!" Maanvi tells them. She throws the gift on to the sofa before running back to her room.
"Oh no, Maanu must have heard us talk about Maya. She hates it when people talk about those stuff," Jeevika says.
"But why does she hate it? Why did she give us that weird speech for?" Virat qustions. Jeevika struggles, should she tell them the truth? It didn't seem right, she only had known them for about 2 days.
"Virat, ask your questions another day," Viren says, after seeing Jeevika hesitate. "Maa and Papa are gonna kill us if we're late again. Remember what happened about last night?"
"Oh yeah yaar, let's go," Virat says already walking out of the front door.
"See you tomorrow then, and I'm sorry about today," Viren apologises.
"Don't worry, it's okay. See you," Jeevika says. She then watches him walk out of the house like his brother did.
Edited by -Niha- - 14 years ago