Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap
I get the silver Yahoo any thing will do
Hmm not to sound like a party pooper but preferred the days when they were snarling and growling at each other yesterday was a tad too sweet for my constitution and dispositionwill be back to rant later Back to workand Annie you are the best🤗
Originally posted by: evenjleena28
Hiya Lovie🤗
Moi second in line...you liked the show??? I didnt...mainly because Harvard needs a haircut and that moaning mrytle is losing her marbles as steadily as America's economy and let me not get started on the old hag...I honestly dont get that a why doesnt the main man get his hair cut???it is not a diffcult job...can someone please tell me why do i not find him as drool worthy as everyone else please?
yes...I made a post yesterday saying 'Barun = no haircut = not cool' ...care to know what happened to me after that😆
Originally posted by: evenjleena28
Hiya Lovie🤗
Moi second in line...you liked the show??? I didnt...mainly because Harvard needs a haircut and that moaning mrytle is losing her marbles as steadily as America's economy and let me not get started on the old hag...I honestly dont get that a why doesnt the main man get his hair cut???it is not a diffcult job...can someone please tell me why do i not find him as drool worthy as everyone else please?