Faisal Sayed signed for 'Kairi'-Article

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Faisal Sayed signed for 'Kairi'-FT article

The hunt for a prospective groom for Vibha, is going on in full swing, on the 'Colors' show "Kairi". The family of Vibha wants to see her getting married and settling down in life. The first groom is shown trying to run away taking the shagun money along with him. This results in the cancellation of engagement ceremony.

Further a new 'to be husband' will be shown entering the Shrivastava household. Stage actor, Faisal Sayed, has been signed to play the role of the next prospective groom. Faisal is a veteran of many ads and stage shows. After getting entry into the house he will be shown attempting to get intimate with Vibha.

On the other hand, Mala will enter the house and try taking the place of Ambi, in Jay's life. Ambi will remain totally ignorant about these developments. Faisal's entry on the show is to be aired this week. Jay Bhanushali, Leena Jumani and Preeti Chaudhary, play the roles of Anuj, Mala and Ambi respectively. 

Link :

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/08/21/faisal-sayed-signed-for-kairi/

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Udhay, Thanks for this article...👍🏼

Yeh Malaa itni pyaari hai ladki...pad isse sirf negative roles hi kyu milti hain? It is a shocker to know Mala will do injustice to the faith of Ambi. 😡..
Jis thaali pe khaya usimein chhed...Disgusting. Anyway bechari ki ab sirf ek hi sahara rah gaya hai..Anuj. Kalavati v  muh fer liya usse...

Leena  Zee TV ki PV mein hai aur and also in another show (i cant remember the name)...mujhe laga she is only doing a cameo in here..

I will not stand anybody who will try to hurt my Ambi. I will kill her...

Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Udhay
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Atteast in sns mother in law brought the ex home, here umbi invited trouble herself.  Umbi should put on her listening ears and stop taking.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ankur - I feel the same, I cant stand it if Mala comes and creates problems between our Ambuj!!

Btw, PV and Kairee are by the same PH - Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions, so juggling between these two shows will not be a big problem for her, So, I wonder if her role is a cameo or not!!