Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanx for 228 members who liked 'Part 2'. I m really overwhelmed. pls continue to support me like ds...πŸ˜ƒ
The following 228 member(s) liked the above post:
naliniami, nimmi26ammyicycoolvydehiSunlydpurvaPoonamTcrazyfanofdsdvHolynaswati2011BBP97k.uzmacukishkabslockspriyasreejyotiagarwalattitudeshyjoootanishasingh3honeywoodtabbymittalashwimaaneetmisthyhottyangelgayathripriyankLilMissPerfectannbellAISHAJSsimmi11JaneRochestersana.mehercoolkiwiPoorvaArorasonya2012PRINCESS19rashmidivenat10cutestarzaahhhkainturakiranforumseriesurs_anamikaEnigma78runishanishnalNeha0896shristi0787cutesrijuShraddhasinariUnpredictableManeetTUJANENAmagicbooktoofan_mailShonameetmanjuahujaSweetestPariDiva7preet.harmanzafarahimaisha_1998lovepoosruthi8keerthi907994mishtimohabbatbhawna02rizwanaqanjalisen85pamillethasanthoshvamsi.priyafizza25keerthireddy8KomaLSunnylathaauangeeshgem1606dreamy4everbhakbhartifanringmenonabeburama6RukhluvMaanYellowtullipsvij10LadyArwenmishtibalankritamehtaseductivepurplesoniaz121ElizaKawaruark_22manisha259MSgayatriashuvarmansi.tripathifatema_007magyshahteju2292Shilalipisridevi_nKasiKasiNeejurashmi.vaish68bulbul164Hanishadevisweetsampa39CiaMaaneetnityaaditi_2010Vinsh23its_meprincesssarahManeetGurtiMG-Dimples-JubilantAamera-lakshmi-Fragile_QueenYellingCharmvanshi_maaneetZeal-DDSaltish.BeautyZenaJAdorable-DiaNawabZadiUltimateLionessmehak173rsusmitaAfflicteDlehrdreamyharikagargi12J.RahmanDesigirls12--Fairy--ana1411Trisha4evrnats0101mayaparimaaneetmaahiprinces939gbhatfarie1209jssoodNH1971dazzlingdivzCrystalSayalove4allsuba2011uteem-eiya-sweetysaransree.maneet--Dia--maaneetkimeetushankitvcam_sweet_paridivya22idunnoAnu_RdreaminvincibleWorld-of-Dreamslalitha..lovebapu18mayurmaaneetaakritisri1111freya123CutieTejumemyselfndIhermosoharshithaaaAudiwaliabangaloressdlife19maanharawesomepoojagill1233295drrose31music_girlreachsky2011poongs123lil.mizz.smexiijyothikrishmuraadlovesdddona86-padma-disha_Maan.GCmaneetlover1anupm04AasminaMadhuri53love2_somaammu5ritzy09Shravya.M9n9i9s9h9u9piya-SONOMAKTER1RaDMG2518myprideambbihaShalveNANDY_BRU--Ratna--smallvillesonu4everkomlikaanuandavivrsharmaflowers4unamita25priti11maaniqraspvdcraziekudimaanseemollycoddlesona-raiabinash079yoga23priya-dia-TyroshrutheAjayMaaneet_Vidupayalparidolly10

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
I noe the likes decreased b/c like button was not working.. But thanx to all who commented and liked my os(Part 3)..Love u all...πŸ˜ƒ

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:
ammyicycool, vydehiSunlyNaimisa01leothelionPoonamTcrazyfanofdsdvkabslocksjoooswabishubhiguptagayathripriyankLilMissPerfectPoorvaAroraAISHAJSsimmi11Enigma78runisha--Yashvi--ParimishtyMoody_BarbiemanjuahujacutesrijuSweetestPariSerious-BeautymagicbookDiva7zafarahimkeerthi90anjalisen85vamsi.priyaangeeshgem1606dreamy4everringmealankritamehtaRukhluvMaanruark_22manisha259MSgayatriElizaKawamagyshahsridevi_nmansi.tripathiLadyArwenKasiKasineha512CiaMaaneetmrajNawabZadiZeal-DDAamera-lakshmi-dreamyharikalehrJ.Rahman-niti-Trisha4evrmayapariRupanzaldazzlingdivzana1411jssoodsweetysaranCrystalSaya-eiya-ramyayuppydivya22Nazmaa--Dia--anjucoolam_sweet_parianshimanshiMyInfatuationzmisty_drastifanPaintedSkylovebapu18aakritisri1111memyselfndIKINGKHANFANshalinisaran89crazydream3295drrose31lil.mizz.smexiiSONOMAKTER19n9i9s9h9u9anupm04ritzy09muraadlovesdd-padma-dona86Madhuri53ShalveshafyyyRaDMG25pop77vrsharmaflowers4uspvdpriti11maanseesona-raiMaaneet_Vidudolly10

Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it9
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can u tell me on which page pic is updated???

I can't find it
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow me waiting waiting  

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Part 4

Professor MSK,Samantha and Gautam were standing inside the princi's office and other students including myself outside while the door lay open. Gautam s a strict professor inside the campus and he won't tolerate any kind of stupidities especially from my side. Whenever I played pranks and caught Princi spare me as I was a brilliant student and gautam's sis. I saw Sam making a cry like face and Gautam glaring angrily at me. when my eyes scanned my handsome teacher I was shocked. He was trying to hide his smile and looking at the gift packet eagerly. Omg!!is he planning to try ds? I think he really liked it. Then his eyes met mine and he gave me a teasing smile. What the hell!!! He was supposed to b angry..but seems like he enjoying a lot.. I saw princi opening her mouth.

Sam..whats ds drama?hw dare u play pranks to ur professor?

I felt really bad for sam. But rt nw I would like to give my selfish mode.

I dunno ma'm. I dint bought ds. I think someone misplaced it.

I saw maan sir and gautam glancing at my direction. I gave an innocent puppy look. I saw one of sam's friends running to princi's office with a packet. Oh god!its the same packet that sam brought for maan sir. It was in my desk. Now I m gone for sure. Hey babaji!!pls save me..

Miss.Geet Handa ..Principal s calling u

I took slow steps and entered the room. I looked nervously towards princi. She was giving me a stern expression.

I don't think I should tell the reason for calling u here.

I was giving a blank expression to princi. I looked towards maan sir and saw him smirking . I wish hw I could wipe that stupid smirk from his face.

Whats sam's packet doing at ur desk?

I just gave an 'I dunno look'. I saw sam giving dangerous glare as if it effects me…

Miss Handa!!wats ds? Care to explain!!!

She asked pointing to his 'welcome gift'. Suddenly my devil mind popped out. That means I m going to tell something which invites me trouble. I started to explain.

Lingerie are fashionable and possibly alluring undergarments.
Lingerie may include undergarments incorporating flexible, stretchy, sheer, or decorative materials like Lycra, nylon (nylon tricot), polyester, satin, lace, silk and sheer fabric or simply be functional, cotton or synthetic undergarments.
The concept of lingerie as a visually appealing undergarment was developed during the late nineteenth century. Lady Duff-Gordon of Lucile was a pioneer in developing lingerie that freed women from more restrictive corsets. Through the first half of the 20th century, women wore underwear for three primary reasons: to alter their outward shape, for hygienic reasons, or for modesty. Before the invention of crinoline, women's underwear was often very large and bulky. During the late 19th century, corsets became smaller, less bulky and constricting, and were gradually supplanted by the brassiere, first patented in the 20th century by Mary Phelps Jacob. When the First World War broke out, women found themselves filling in men's work roles, creating a demand for more practical undergarments. Manufacturers began to use lighter and more breathable fabrics.
As the 20th century progressed, underwear became smaller and more form fitting. In the 1960s, lingerie manufacturers such as Frederick's of Hollywood begin to glamorize lingerie. The lingerie industry expanded in the 21st century with designs that doubled as outerwear. The French refer to this as 'dessous-dessus' which basically means innerwear as outerwear."
(Thanks to Wikipedia )

I just stopped my speech and scanned all faces. As expected all were shocked. I think ds information s all new to them.i chuckled slightly. There was a big silence. Suddenly one person started to laugh loudly. That wasn't expected. He was laughing. I mean Maan singh khurrana s laughing his ass out. He s trying to control his laugh but that again brought a chain of laughter. I was mesmerized at the sight. He looks so sexy while laughing. Suddenly he turned to my side and said.

That was a gud one Miss. Handa.

Another shock for me. wats he trying to say?? i think he has gone mad. poor sir!!

Its k Mrs. Sinha. I mean its actually not her fault. May b her dress packet got misplaced with mine. Rt miss geet?

I glared at him angrily. Hw dare he. But since situation s not in my favor I kept mum. He turned to princi and said.

Misplaced!can't u c that it was a prank. That note tells the truth. Pls maan...Don't try to save her.

Don't try to save her!!wat does that mean.

Thats wat i m saying...It was just a prank. And I enjoyed it a lot. I m not at all upset about ds. So can't we stop the discussion here.?

He s taking my side. Its unbelievable. But y? But ds tym my bro was not ready to let it go.

Its not fine Mr. Khurrana. This incident has been witnessed by the whole college. And that prank was not a pleasing one with a professor. She shud get a punishment. She should learn to respect her professor. Mrs.Sinha no favors ds time..pls..

Ya. He s rt Mr.Khurrana. this tym she crossed her limits.

I was wondering wats happening. Ye meri bro hain ya dushman!!ab es princi bhi.. Punishment!!!aww!!wat abt my reputation..

Ok.Miss Sinha. If that's ur decision then I would like to give the punishment. After all ds matter s fully concerned to me..is that ok?

Oh Oh..!!ab ye kaunsi nayi twist hain?!! Y he wants to give punishment. he was supporting me na. I was looking him without blinking my eyes and pouting. Princi agreed. He said in a strict professor tone.

Miss. Geet Handa..You have Detention for a month. She has to help me with my works at lunch time and after college hours!!!

I dunno about others reaction. But I was definitely shocked!!!

Note: Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update! Maan is smiling looking at the 'gift pack'- suerly planning smothing.   Geet is something...who on the earth gives this kind of definations.   Maan taking geets side. ...And now he his punishment sounds intresting. After lunch time n collage hours ...WITH MAAN...POOR GEET.Edited by Shonameet - 11 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow super update :) very very trcky punishment hahhah
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it'