Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Let-It-Go

Hii .. I know i had reserved m post somewhere else but seriously after readin the update I just wanna comment..

I loveeed the whole KD getting impatient and waitin for class to get over .

The flashback was ultra sweeet . Your heart goes out for such a sweetheart Panchi is and so does for keshav !

I liked the whole saccrificin atitude both showed. it was lovely .

KDs dilema was superbly written and the change of events with hooligans ln stuff , just added the charm to it.

The protective KD , we have already seen for kiya but it sounded more cuter with Panchi (I am biased towards this pair ..cant help :p )

The whole idea of cafe was brilliant and understanding the unsaid words was amazin !!

Continue sooon.. Cant wait to read more :)

-Ruchi

OMG!! Biased?! 😲 Now I am feeling a little bad because this wacky idea of mine is getting into people's head πŸ˜† Oh well, that just means I am not the only crazy person here πŸ˜‰

Thank you for such a detailed and lovely comment! Update will be soonish! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Reserved...

Promise to come back and comment by later on tonight!!  πŸ˜³

- Unres...

Heyyy!  Finally here...
I was honestly gonna unres yesterday night... But I fell asleep... Sorry about that πŸ˜†
Anyways.. here I am..
Oh wait.. before commenting... also wanna say my bad for not commenting on chap. 2 πŸ˜³ 
I saw that you had updated this SS but I never got the pm... So I started wondering.. and that's how I realized I never commented on it β˜ΊοΈ

So.. Chapter 2:
It was very sweeet!  Loved one line specifically... "Tum janti ho main tumse kabhi paise nahi lunga"
That was adorable!!
I have never been a fan of cross-pairings, but this is definitely an exception!! πŸ˜†
It was a very nice part!  And simplistic too... So really liked it!

And now.. Chapter 3:
The flashback was sooo cuteee!!!!!!!  πŸ˜³
I love Panchi so much!  She is someone who I am actually seeing as Keshav's pair now... Courtesy to you πŸ˜†
But seriously... She's such a sweet girl!  And she isn't a show-off of any kind... I like their relationship!
In the beginning I hadn't given "PanSh" any thought... But now that I'm reading this SS, I am realizing how good of a couple they could actually become!! πŸ˜›
Nevertheless, I should stop rambling and get to my actual comment πŸ˜†
The hooligan part was nice, though to be honest - a bit filmy 😳 - to read in their situation (=
I'm very eager to read more!
And also very glad to know that you're extending it by a couple of parts πŸ˜ƒ

Do continue when you find the time!
And also, pm me πŸ˜³   πŸ˜†
Take caree!
<3

I am so sorry! I just started this whole policy of PMing everyone who comments on the chapter But now that you have commented, you will surely get it! Nice that you caught onto it 😳

Chap 2:
Ah, that line! Actually there was a backstory to it but I decided to chuck it. Might include it but it would seem a bit strange since I tweaked the circumstances a little πŸ˜•

Chap 3:
Yeah, it was a bit filmy. But I like filmy. I always wanted to include a part like this, it was in the original idea of the SS. Honestly, KD is so broad, strong and manly, I wanted him to stand like a shield in front of Panchi. This whole scene was inspired by a story I had read a long ago. I just had to put in some drastic situation to pave for the future scenes 😳

The extension is nothing major. It's still the same story but I just snipped and added a few parts. From here, my actual story would start. Will be updated soonish! Thanks for the detailed comment! I love such comments! 😳
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mais-

I am so sorry! I just started this whole policy of PMing everyone who comments on the chapter But now that you have commented, you will surely get it! Nice that you caught onto it 😳

That's alright! =)
It makes sense though!  Becomes so much easier and faster!

Chap 2:
Ah, that line! Actually there was a backstory to it but I decided to chuck it. Might include it but it would seem a bit strange since I tweaked the circumstances a little πŸ˜•

Chap 3:
Yeah, it was a bit filmy. But I like filmy. I always wanted to include a part like this, it was in the original idea of the SS. Honestly, KD is so broad, strong and manly, I wanted him to stand like a shield in front of Panchi. This whole scene was inspired by a story I had read a long ago. I just had to put in some drastic situation to pave for the future scenes 😳

I won't lie... But I myself am a sucker for filmy stuff πŸ˜³
What I loved was it wasn't unnecessary maaring-and-peeting πŸ˜†
And the part I bolded... is sooo correct!  I feel that too!
Although he'd probably do that for Kiya in the show, but what's the harm in imagining πŸ˜‰

The extension is nothing major. It's still the same story but I just snipped and added a few parts. From here, my actual story would start. Will be updated soonish! Thanks for the detailed comment! I love such comments! 😳

At least it's a bit longer! !😳 
I'm really loving it =D
And take your time πŸ˜Š
Take care <3

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
You know..I really liked the update (Sorry,I can't help but repeating this line all over again :( )

The hooligans thing.. That was well thought & well written.. I think that was so KD-ish..
Baki ka thinking from a writer POV that day-dreaming part I didn't find that bad to be honest.. It did flow with the story..

Loved it Maris <3
sourmisery thumbnail

Chapter 4

The Royal Academy. A prestigious school with high standards when it came to education and activities. It wasn't an exclusive school for rich and famous only unlike its many contemporaries and that made it more respectable. Students from all kinds of social classes attending this school. Though the distribution was disproportionate with the upper class students taking most of the seats followed by the middle class students. The lower class people were allotted only a handful of seats in every session. Not that there was any sort of discrimination to such students, it's just that the scholarships were quite costly as they covered the expensive tuition fees while providing all sorts of requirements to join a club in the school if the student was willing to.

In exchange of such privileges, the student only had to have a exemplary academic record from any school of the country. Plus,the entry test for the scholarship students was tougher than most of the papers set for the annual exams.

In other words, scholarships provided in The RA were exclusive.

His dream always had been to break away from the chains of poverty that were binding him. He had always been ambitious. His father, an honest police constable, had always misinterpreted his ambitions as dishonest as he believed that the only way to big money is the wrong way. But Keshav had decided to prove him wrong.

The RA was the first step towards it.

Though he had been prepared himself mentally to face all the challenges of being a part of the crowd which was mostly made of rich brats; he was still a little displeased at the way he was being glared at. Yeah his shoes were a little old and worn out, his dress wasn't perfectly new but at least it was clean! Why the hell were they judging him by his looks anyway?

Oh well, at least he figured out his strategy for the next four years. Lay low and mind your own business. He wasn't here to waste time doing useless activities.

A group of girls walked passed by him, giving him glances and giggling among themselves. Right, whatever. He almost rolled his eyes when a voice made him pull out of his chain of thoughts.

"New student?"

The voice belonged to a girl and was coming from behind him. Turning around, he saw a chubby girl looking up to him curiously. Dressed in a new uniform with a pretty bag hanging on her shoulder and a bar of chocolate in her hand, she definitely looked like one of those rich girls who had been smiling contemptuously at him since the moment he had arrived here.

He turned away from her just as casually he had turned towards her. Well, if she had some brains she would understand the signal. But that wasn't the case. The next second she was standing in front of him.

"Maine tumhe pehle tou yahan nahin dekha. New ho?" The curiosity was still in her eyes and there was a firm determination in her voice. Already, he was frustrated and now she was interrogating him. He had to bite his tongue to not lash out at her. Instead, he just ignored her and started walking.

But she was too determined because she started following him.

"Arey! I was just asking you because I thought you might need some help. Ye school dikhne mein aisa hai lekin first day pe bohat sare students gum hojate hain." She giggled behind him and he stopped.

"It's okay." He said plainly and looked at her. She was munching on her chocolate bar without looking at him. Releasing a deep breathe, he shook his head a little and walked ahead.

"Konsi class mein ho?" She kept her pace with him and asked casually. He felt like ignoring her completely but seeing her harmless curiosity, he replied, "9th."

"Wow! Main bhi 9th mein hun! Lekin tum 9th ke liye thore bare lagte ho." She gave him an analyzing look from head to toe. He felt a little uncomfortable and didn't meet her eyes. The girl was getting too friendly, too fast.

"Hmmm." He didn't reply and walked towards the building at the end of the ground.

"Wahan jaake koi faida nahin, that's the sports building. Now unless you want to sign up for the cricket team, wahan pe aur koi kaam nahin hoga abhi." She didn't follow him and told him from behind. He stopped and looked around. She wasn't looking at him but was waving at someone. He followed her gaze and saw a group of girls walking in an adjacent building. When she was done, she turned to look at him and smiled simply.

"Administrative building wahan hai." She pointed towards her left. "That building is for the indoor activities." She pointed towards the building where the girls had disappeared. "Baqi all the classes are in that building." She pointed at her back and towards the largest building. His eyes had followed her pointed fingers. He examined the neatly distributed buildings and noticed that they matched exactly in the pictures in the prospectus of the school. How could he have missed that?

She was looking at the gate from where students were coming. The regular classes had not yet started but the school was open for the new admissions to finalize all the details and familiarize themselves with the school and for the students involved in extra-curricular activities. That was why the crowd wasn't much in the school but it was still noticeable.

"Phir bhi agar koi problem ho tou wahan soft board per directions to the main areas of the school likhi hui hain. You can refer to them!" She turned her attention towards him and pointed towards the soft board outside the wall of administrative building.

"And by the way, you're welcome. It was nothing big." She grinned at him casually and he stared at her. Oh yeah, she had helped him.

"Thank you." He said, though a little late. She chuckled.

"It's ok! I am Panchi. 9th-C ki student hun. Batch mate tou hum hain hi, qismat mein hua tou classmates bhi ban jaen ge." She smiled at him before waving him goodbye and rushing towards the gate. His gaze followed her as she hugged a girl who had entered the gates and started chatting happily with her. His hand traveled to the pocket from where he took out a neatly folded form. He read it again but this time his eyes sought only one sentence which he had previously brushed it off when he had gotten the letter.

'...as a student of class 9th, section C starting from 1st August, 2010.'

-----------------------

I know, I know! This sucks and is totally not what I was intending to write! But it had been so long since I updated and I had to write something. Plus, I am a bit tired at this moment. As a compensation, the next chapter won't be a complete flash back, will move the story forward and will be posted soon. Probably in 2-3 days.

No jootas and chappals please πŸ˜† Likes and comments are always appreciated! 😳
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey its not lame
i loved it
i can really imagine it
loved it
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amazingly written actually i was nt very intrested in PanSh but ur os made dem intresting thnkzz fr dat first secndly thnkzz fr d pm n last but not d least ur os or ff was amzing dear fab ,awesome i was always intrested in RaHi only n i will be but u made PanSh also intresting 2 me thnk z alot a huge thnkzz fr ll dese 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Joothe aur chappal aaj kal bohuth costly hain madam!
Tum par nahin waste kar sakthi...πŸ˜†...
The flashback I guess was not really needed...
But it was completely worth reading...little scenes in life are always
enjoyable...
Good job Mais...
Love 
Nidha...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update loved the way panchi is so friendly
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey...i actually liked this "flashback update" a lot!πŸ˜†i really loved Pansh's first meeting...but please post the next update jaldi jaldi!!eagerly waiting for it!!