SRK promotes Shirish Kunder's Joker *ing Akshay- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

38

Views

5.3k

Users

22

Likes

82

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#31
What is he doing? Ek aur yakki kar betha phir se. Promoting cack
W65ZF7VSGRUNOWLJ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: DD54VLE4CS4JD3ML

Fugliest aliens.

Two veggies I hate the most pumpkin n gourd.

😆

I like gourds, but pumpkins are really yucky.

HEGKMNNHN3TYMR37 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: X2O243OAZR4Z3SRS

😆

I like gourds, but pumpkins are really yucky.

I like bitter gourd but not sweet gourd/turayi
W65ZF7VSGRUNOWLJ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: 25JLR52VNF5P4647

I like bitter gourd but not sweet gourd/turayi


I was talking about doodhy though 😆 Bitter.. sweet... I like all kind of gourds.

On Topic: I think that green one is cute. Farah should consider her casting in Happy New Year. 😆

WMAGOFJ3GFXTKU6I thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#35
^ I hate all gourds. 😵
TheSlayer thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
#36
Didn't they get into a brawl?
don12 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#37
I am a big fan of Sci-Fi movies but seriously pumpkin and Gourd as Aliens...W*F????

Movie should be "Revenge of Veggies" instead of Joker...
SCM3IHWMZUAN5YCN thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#38
SRK looks good! Don't think I've liked how he has appeared in recent times, but he looks great here.
TheRager thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: 7XW7D2NY73E7CNLP

SRK looks good! Don't think I've liked how he has appeared in recent times, but he looks great here.

True...he is looking much better lately.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 2 months ago

https://x.com/thevirdas/status/2079985963712102620?s=20

https://x.com/thevirdas/status/2079985963712102620
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 6 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdvkjXITIIT/?stkn=MW1nMTNkdGxjbmUw

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdvkjXITIIT/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 9 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 23 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".