Redemption and Forgiveness... Aug 16, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Redemption and Forgiveness... Aug 16, 2012

Hello friends...a gr8 epi...Dadi is at her best...yep trying to stop the wedding...But Aranv is adamant...lets see who wins...

Arnav arrives at Khuhsi house n was about to ring the bell but checks the time...its late...hmmm...it is too late...but never too late... The wind blows...he can sense her...shes awake...Decides to sneak in instead...Calls khushi n ask why was she awake till now...she says u are also awake...He says u look beautiful in white n ur hair open...she says really...u have called me so late to tell me this and then realizing how he knows that ...asks how do u know...he comes from behind n tells her in her ears '.i keep track of everything u do...n she turns n falls in his arms...sweet...raba ve and then Arnav says I have very imp thing to tell u...

He makes her sit n says...when I first met u, I locked u in the room, then I let u fall from the first floor and then I wouldnt believe u when u told me about shyam n I married u...Arnav has been thinking a lot...pointing out all the pains he has given her...all the troubles he has caused her...n then he took her hand n said...im asking u to forgive me...for all the times I have made life miserable for u...n asks for her forgiveness '..She stands up and takes his face in her hands n says u dont have too..i know how much u love me dammit and hugs him...Both hug one another... All is forgiven n forgotten...he doesnt need to repent...

Now im sure one thing is over...everyone's complain that Arnav doesn't apologizes to khushi...he did n she couldn't take it...she cant take his pain...I always knew the min she feels he thinks this she will forgive him...Thanks a lot cvs for getting this over with '..now next...make Arnav clear khuhsis name n honor...plz...in front of RH n GH...especially that B*%@H of a woman he calls Dadi...

I wish Arnav had kissed khushi... on her face...where her mom slapped her...

RH...Dadi is sitting with naniji and trying to poison her against khushi...Buaji insulted me...ya right...u should be...u dont deserve any respect from anyone...We all hate u... How can arnav marry someone who have no respect for others...hey u gain respect u cant demand it... Naniji...darling naniji...protects khushi and her family n says they r good ppl and buaji speaks loud so thats y u feel like this... N takes Garima's n Shahi's name...this alerts dadi more...infact the name garima rings a bell or a horn in her empty brain and she says ill be back...where does she goes or with whom she discusses all this to get ideas to stop the wedding??? Shyam...of course...

Garima is praying n is worried...She knows dadi and is not comfortable with the fact that one daughter is already in their house n another one will soon follow...a bad past connects garima n dadi...not good for Arshi...or us... Buaji comes and asks whats wrong n they heard a car go and went to investigate...Khushi tries to tell them but buaji teases her n says we know who also cant sleep at night...khushi is embarrassed and smiles n runs to her room...

RH: A sleepy NK and Anjali are sitting on the sofa n talking... NK wants to sleep but Anjali has kept him awake for a reason... Arnav walks in n Anjali n NK teases him...where were u? Tell us n all...U can see the difference in this man of steel... Hes smiling n is shy too...but still ASR...Tells them so what...i went to meet khuhsi...as if he needs anyones permission... NK teases him more n goes to bed... Anjali starts coughing n Arnav take her to her room n gives her some meds...HE finds some other med in her drawer... Questions her about it... Rem arnav is well aware of all of  Anjalis meds...n this one was different...WHos giving her this med n what is it for??? Should a pregnant woman take this med??? Time shall tell... Warns her to take care of herself n tucks her in bed n leaves...n out side hears naniji and dadi n goes to them...

Dadi is pacing the floor n saying how do I let arnav marry this girl...i know nothing about her or her parents...U witch...hes already married to her... sindoor n mangal suthar are more than enuff...can someone del this woman plz...

Arnav hears them n says whats the problem now...Dadi says oh what kind of ppl r they n blah blah..Arnav said u insutled khuhsi...buaji screamed at u cause she loves khushi a lot.. Good job u cleared this in from of naniji... Dadi didnt like it...n says I want to meet her parents how come they havent come to meet me... Arnav defends them...im so happy hes full time defending khushi n her famiy... Tells the witch (note while reading witch...plz change w with a B...thanks...sorry mods)... that khuhsis dad is paralyzed and if she wants to meet the mom...he can take her there now...Shes ready to go there so late...

There is something...something in the past that connects Garima with dadi...n its not good... Who is garima??? was she the other woman???
Arnav calls khuhsi n tells her we are coming...khuhsi protests but can she win ASR...nops...n then he goes soft n says we r coming ok...i dont want dadi to think bad about u or ur family...

Khusi goes n tells garima...She starts panicking n gets so upset...khushi and buaji looks worried...whats wrong...she says I cant meet them now..its too late..well they r coming...so u be ready...

Arnav n dadi are coming down the stairs n she tells arnav I know nothing about this girl or her family...as if u can stop this wedding if u did we all on IF will blast u off to mars...Arnav plz kidnap khushi n get the pehras done n show them all on live video...grrr...

Arnav stops her n says I know everything... I love her... and I know shes an orphan and her parents died in a car crash n garima has raised her... Dadi asked...r u sure...Arnav confirms...hmmm...so now I think she wont go to meet garima...cause acc to me she though khushi was garimas daughter...n now she knows shes not...so that plan also backfired and she cant use this excuse to stop the wedding...but how r they all connected??? Cvs will tell us...when they want too... they doing a gr8 job of going at a fast speed...hey im not complaining '.im enjoying it... 😳

Best part of the show...Arnav going to meet khushi... And Shyam free epi...

Precap...All are getting ready to go...dadi stops Arnav n says the groom cant go... My take on this...Arnav will say im not the groom...im her husband...awww... so sweet...
My moms take... she said he will reach there ahead of them and will welcome them all...lol

GH...buaji tell garima...nothing should go wrong today...hmmm...doesnt sound good...but lets see...πŸ˜•

My Writing Index
Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
fuzzy superb muaahhhzzzπŸ˜ƒ hayye dat line in her ears

" i keep a track of what ever u do"... thuds...

😳
Edited by ..Paawani.. - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want Arnav to go GH somehow...plzzz.😭...nice postπŸ‘
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You know how when you fight with your significant other or your friend and then they try to cheer you up?? That's what is happening now with me and the CVs.. yes, they are trying their best to cheer me up! Is it working.. well they know what I want.. and that is for Arnav to clear her name in front of everyone.. before another MU comes between them.. until then I wont be happy! 

But then again, I did smile today.. you know when.. no guesses there.. NK! God bless NK! Sach and mooch.. I'm still πŸ€£ thinking about that.. and Arnav's reaction to everything NK said .. was so cute!  

You know what I think I will just stick to not commenting too much for the sake of my mental stability! πŸ˜†

I liked the episode, it did have good moments... Arnav apologizing to Khushi reminded me of my FF.. sigh! πŸ˜³ I'm glad he apologized to her, but I hope he understands that that is not what he needs to do.. she had forgiven him a long time back.. though yes, in a way its good he still did it, given that she never accepts anything to be true (including his love for her) until he says it to her face.. 

You know another thing I loved about today's episode.. both of them openly acknowledging their love.. Khushi accepting that Arnav loved her and Arnav accepting his love for Khushi.. both to his Di and to Dadi! Loved it!

You know for once I loved my FF better.. Arnav sneaking into the house, Anjali figuring out that Arnav was sneaking out and teasing him and then Buaji catching Arnav and Khushi sneaking around not until the end! I was reading it last night when I was crying over the current state of IPK and yes, all those scenes really cheered me up!! We could have had more cute and cuter rabba ve's if all this Dadi crap wasn't dragged in.. But then again... what they showed today was cute, though not January-IPK-standard cute.. I loved how Anjali and NK teased Arnav and also loved how Buaji teased Khushi.. 

But then Anjali had to cough and I remembered what I didn't like about Arnav.. yes, the CVs had to remind me.. !

But you are right.. it was a Shyam free episode.. but then we had Dadi.. 
What are the CVs trying to do.. this whole drama with garima and Dadi.. so now Dadi knows Khushi's past but she says that is wrong.. What is the truth then.. you know what? I dont care.. πŸ˜† I love Avni's version.. and her prediction is perfect!!! She is cursing me while I'm typing this πŸ˜†

I have to thank the CVs.. after yesterday, I have slightly lost my enthusiasm for the show.. so I can finally concentrate on my work.. but yes, I need Arshi in my life and more importantly.. I need all of you .. my amazing friends on IF who are a huge part of my life.. so I wont stop watching the show no matter what.. and I will still write tons of stories.. can't stop that now can I? πŸ˜†

Thanks for the post, Fuzzy..  Love you hon. .hope you ahve cheered up.. I didn't get much sleep last night.. maybe will doze off later.. but otherwise, I should be on Skype most of the day if you want to chat.. love you dammit! πŸ€—

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam really upset yaar..
 donno whats gonna happen next,,...
just fingerzz crossdd...
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ nice episode, nice post Fazi, everyone got the redemption that they were bashing about, but I knew Khushi would not need it, she had already forgiven him. Loved how she said she knew he loved her alot and the hug, this time both hugged together.

Loved NK and Anjali's teasing.

Am not worried abt Garima and Khushi's past, just worried about dadi's next move.

Dadi is a trouble maker.

Arnav, please get to GH before the family does and sit in Khushi's room, so you know what's happening there. Dont trust dadi's 'the groom can not go' BS.

Hats off to the Cvs, Sanaya, Barun, Karan and others for their superb acting.

I know tomorrow's episode will have a major cliff hanger, so IF people please be ready.
Dil tham kar rakhna!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

yes indeed a great epi...

starts with the Arhi scene... I loved Arnav babua's cute entry and his clumsy of a wife falling in his arms... haaye! no matter how many times she falls and how cliched the scene is I LOVE IT! yes I'm crazy! and Arnav's I keep track of everything you do... awww... and Khushi's aapne itni raat ko hume ye batane - wait a min! aapko kaise pata?! god! she's cute!

Arnav's much waited apology... heart-touching! i loved it! yesterday in the precap I was touched by Arnav and my heart wanted to reach out to him... but today i felt for Khushi! she couldn't take his pain... can we?? no we can't... and we already knew Khushi's reaction... but still it was tpouching... with her cupping his face... and then the hug... awww... and the slow smile on Arnav's face... brought a smile on my face... whats with the hugs BTW?? are the CVs making up for the one year we were deprived of any?????? oh no complaints there! but my question is... will we get frequent kisses soon to make up for the deprivation we are made too suffer??πŸ˜‰

Dadi is IMPOSSIBLE! buaji insulted me?! she is a 🀬!!  dono jagah aag lagane ki kosish kar rahi hai! llove you naniji!!! muah!!(note : naniji and dadi! i have no respect for that woman) Garima???? suspicious much??

Anjali, NK and Nanav scene was cute! aaah! old Anjali! is it because she has Shyam back in her life??? well, i'm pretending right now that everything is okay... because this is the Anjali i love! they try to tease him... and so what? yes he went to visit his wife... he is smiling and a bit shy but still ASR... like you said... and the last part where NK says sach is much (isn't he cuddlilicious, i know thats not a word but still...πŸ˜›) Arnav's is he crazy and that smile... *drooling*

Anjali's coughing fit... what she suddenly has cold?? or is it because of the suspicious medicines she's started to take for "prevention"... for what?? and who has given it to her??? i smell snakewa... that scene was cute nevertheless with Arnav saying you can tease me all you like... but take care of yourself and take your medicines on time.. for which she says that i won't like a child... i want this anjali plz... i miss her...

Arnav hears naniji -dadi convo and goes to them! defends Khushi and his family again... I love him damnit! they decide to go to visit Garima... what does this old woman have in her her mind???

calls khushi... and just about shouts at her "maine keh diya na to bus-" reminded me of K3G's amitabh bacchanπŸ˜†

Garima hearing the news goes under panic attack... whay damnit?????

Arnav again says I know all about Khushi and i love her... tells about her past to him... so garima is not Khushi's mom??? duh??? wake up! so does trhat mean her problem with Khushi ends??? and what if... Khushi's past story is for cover... the truth hidden beneath several half baked ones??? *dreadful*

Precap: Even Dadi smile frightens me... i hope she's not upto no good... Groom can't go, huh?? bet Arnav will find a way!

I love your mom's take! i so wish for it to happen! everyone's face will be worth watching!πŸ˜† but then that dadi will say "ladko ka kya hai vo to kuch bhi karte hai par aapki ghar ki ladki ke aise sanskaar hai ki shaadi ke pehle ladko se aise milti hai??"  iss dadi ki weirdness ko kya naam doon???

Great post! just loved it for your mom's take!
Edited by Avi64 - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited : 

Aaa Emm Gee !! After long time I'm on 2nd Page , I reserved this post before your pm but still now I'll try to be 1st next time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I'll always prefer GH than to that RM. Huh !! I loved the whole scene though i haven't watched it properly πŸ˜† Aww the way he asked for her forgiveness was πŸ˜­ 

When will this past reveal? Haww  "Have Patience Areeba πŸ˜‰" This is killing me πŸ€’ . After watching today's Episode , One thing is cleared that Garima is afraid of Dadi not Dadi πŸ₯±  Garima should share this to Buaji , N she'll but before 1 or 2 days before Wedding πŸ˜•. Leave it 

Good to see Lovely Anjali back πŸ˜‰ n Funny NK πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Loved the way Arnav said " Wats wrong with him? " with his Killer smile πŸ˜‰ Hayye πŸ˜³

Buaji  : Kya ? 11 baje ? Kono Sathya gai hai kyaa? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ohh God Buaji is too funny πŸ˜‰ & then " Hum jante hain "Arnav bitwa ki Dadi Drawani hai " Hahahaha 🀣
NK & Buaji share same thoughts πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

N yes Yes Yes , Me too was thinking that he may kiss her cheek but he didn't πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ No Worries , that Hug was just Perfect πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Edited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Fuzzy !! It was a great epi and things are moving pretty fast ! Cant wait for tomorrowπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: garlic

I want Arnav to go GH somehow...plzzz.😭...nice postπŸ‘

NOONE can keep him away...no way...u think dadi can stop him???