mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update πŸ‘ 

waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜Š
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woah...man now he is playing with ashok...thats crappy...tht creep...wont take rest until he do somthing...
cheerzzz...for ur work...
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG awesome update abavi πŸ‘
I hope ashok will be safe... Plzzz update it soon
Thanks for the pm
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! I read all the chaps at one go I guessed it was akash n mamaji in. 27 th n confirmed it d next one oly akash was around wen d Pda happened now I am damn worried for the sweet heart Ashokji pls tel me he is 5n! Wat Arshi wil do now nt a separation here too pls!
cheers for the Pm
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sorry fr late comment lil busy...

loved the update...

OMG shyam kamina wht is he doing...

i hope ashok is fine...

arnav always fr khushi..love them...

waiting fr next part ...

udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thnaks.brillaint.i absolutely loathe shyam...😑😑...πŸ‘πŸ‘
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Part 30

Arnav called up the police commissioner and informed him of Shyam's recent phone call.
while the arrangements were being made to spot where Ashok would have been taken by Shyam, He thought he would make a visit to Ashok's clinic to gather any clues from there.
However he firmly denied Kushi's desire to accompany him, saying if at all Di comes to know about it, she has to be there at home.Kushi was reluctant to let him go alone and insisted that he took Akaash or NK along. They both were argung thus,when they came down...but were distracted rather pleasently by a cheerful voice resounding across the Hall.
"oye Man! still running behind work are you? how do you still manage to do that and make this beautiful girl to run behind you" Ashok chuckled
"Ashok? you are here?" Arnav was more than releaved to see Ashok and so was Kushi
"devi maiya! Ashok ji, You are alright!"
"Yeah I am aright! but what is the suprise element for?"
"No. hmm Di told me you werent joining us until late..so I was a bit worried"
"Worried really? Man stop acting all big sister on me.. I have a Mamma girl here to do that for me.. isnt it Anju" Ashok winked at Anjali and got a whack on his forearm in return from her.
"What happened to your mobile?" Arnav cut across Ashok's easy banter
"I lost it Man.. do you believe it, I lost it right under my nose!"
"Lost it?" Arnav asked him surprised
"But you called me from your mobile right?" Anjali asked him
"Yeah, After I made the call, I carried it during my rounds...sometime during my rounds, I lost it... I think I should have left it by one of the beds.. But I didnt get it back...My mistake,I realised it too late... why? did you call me?"
"yeah I tried calling you..."Arnav told him quickly glancing back at kushi.
"We even called your office land line" Kushi told him "someone told us you were not there for the evening"
"What? that is surprising, Everyone who has access to my office knew I was in...Are you sure? whom did you talk to?"
"We didnt ask the name"
"may be they mistook you were asking for an appointment... I had cancelled all appointments today. Only had to stay back for routine rounds and an emergency case"
"May be" Arnav finished it throwing a warning look at kushi who was all eager to proceed with the discussion.
Kushi gave a annoyed look. Arnav quickly glanced at Anjali and then back at kushi letting her know that Anjali was getting suspicious about their calls. Kushi then relaxed.

Just then the pandit asked everyone to come and get the blessing of the goddess, ending the discussion.

Later that evening the party was in full swing, But Kushi was thinking of how easily Shyam had once again threatned her - but this time, he had showed her, that Arnav was not his only target but he can and will target the family as well if things dont go his way. Even though Arnav tried to cheer her, the fear had started to creep in again and this time, she thought of what would have happened if Ashok was really kidnapped for real. SHe thought of Anjali who had just started to live life again, her husband Arnav, who would never be able to take it if anything happened to his sister again. The family will be shattered, the hope would be lost if another storm hit them at this point... THen she thought of Akaash and Payal. What if Shyam started to play with their lives as well?
"All this can be stopped with my decision!" she thought to herself "But Arnavji wont let me... I cannot tell him the reason and do what I want to do.. I need to do it someother way"
Arnav saw Kushi standing alone in a corner comtemplating about something.
He moved towards her
"You are not thinking of the call again.. Are you?"
Kushi didnt answer but mutely looked at him
"Forget it Kushi, that coward can only threaten"
"Threaten? what if it really happened?"
"he wont.. he doesnt have enough guts to do that"
"you think! you are taking him too much for granted"
"For granted? Kushi you cant be serious about.."
"NO, I am serious" she hissed "What if it was real?"
Arnav looked at her angrily and was about to tell something when he sensed someone nearby
"Ashok?"
"Hey Arnav? is everything alright? you both look tensed"
"We.. we are fine.. just a husband wife argument.. you wanted to tell something?"
"no Just thank you both"
"What is this Ashokji.. why thanks?"
"You both dont have any idea how much Anjali means to me"
"Ashok, I dont think I would ever want to know those details about how much you love my sister.. It is kind of awkward!" Arnav grinned
"Man, seriously, I wouldnt want to discuss this with you as well... But just wanted to let you both know, if you people were not there.. she wouldnt be mine now... so thanks!"
"Ashokji, how long since you are in love with Di?"
"hmm next year I would complete 2 decades..."
"20 years?" Kushi exclaimed
"Yes, I fell in love when I was only 15..." he smiled
"and you thank us for getting you both together? unbelievable" Arnav commented
"your love has been so powerful Ashokji, DM used us as a medium.. thats all... you both were supposed to be together!"
"What are you three cochee cooing here alone?"Anjali joined them with a cheerful mood
"nothing, he was saying that 20 years back he made a mistake and is still repenting!" Arnav smirked
"what mistake?" Anjali asked innocently
"Actully a grave mistake" Ashok told them instantly
"you meant me?" Anjali asked Ashok and then Arnav and Kushi.
"No not really" Ashok told softly, while Arnav didnt stop grinning and Kushi started smiling
"Actually I think you made a mistake" Anjali told him
"what?" Ashok asked her surprised.
"yeah, if you had asked me when you fell in love for the first time, 20 years back.. we wouldnt have wasted all this time..." Anjali told him dreamily
"Wow.. really?" Ashok asked lost in Anjali's eyes,he slipped his hands on her waist and pulled her closer
"No I dont want to witness this.." Arnav told them firmly "get a room will you?"
"We will try" Ashok told still looking Anjali's eyes
Kushi broke into giggles and was pulled away by a equally grinning Arnav.

The party was almost over and the guests had all left,only Kushi's family and Ashok had stayed back. Kushi started walking upstairs thinking that she has to do what she was supposed to do and the time was right.
A little while later Arnav came up to fetch Kushi as her family was leaving to GH. What he saw surprised him.
"going somewhere?" He asked Kushi who was packing a suitcase.

to be continued...
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow! lovely update...

so shyam was coward...only scaring khushi...khushi this silly girl nw leaving shyam OMG...i hope arnav don't let her go...

waiting fr next part...

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow abavi awesome update πŸ‘
Loved it yaar