Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zandu37

Manesha behna - itna dukhi mat hona.As per the latest grapevine, its quite possible that Riddima wont surface in Nepal and that MMNA have a rollicking time in Nepal - MA bonding happens, MM romance, meeting with Guru's parents...Wapas aake jo hoga woh baad mein dekhi jayegi. The Nepal thing will be for 5 episodes if I remember right , so lets sit back and enjoy these !!!

@bold: How do you know? 😕
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zandu37

Manesha behna - itna dukhi mat hona.As per the latest grapevine, its quite possible that Riddima wont surface in Nepal and that MMNA have a rollicking time in Nepal - MA bonding happens, MM romance, meeting with Guru's parents...Wapas aake jo hoga woh baad mein dekhi jayegi. The Nepal thing will be for 5 episodes if I remember right , so lets sit back and enjoy these !!!

Thank you thank you thank you... 🤗
Its just a refreshing news! It brings a big smile on my face and thanks a lot for that!!!

NBT team wud be filled with praises if they cud do that for us! Making us sit back and enjoy the episodes in Nepal!!! I'm already lovin' it! NBT - Hope you rock it! 😊👏👏