Arshi separated/Dadis mission accomplished...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Arshi separated/Dadi's mission accomplished... Aug 14, 2012... 

This song is for dadi...Zoor ka jhatka hai dheera say laga...haan laga... DADI ban gayee... Umar kaid key sazaa...πŸ˜†

For how long and how much will they fight to get back together...time shall tell...We will see them missing each other...And we will miss them...Arnav finding excuses to go to RH house...sigh...The telepathy... the dreams... CVs are u reading this??? I pray ur...😍...sigh... Now waiting for accomplishment of Arshis mission...

Aaj mai uper...aasma neechay...aaj mai aaga...zama na hai peechay...tell me oh Khuda...ab main kiya karron...chaloon seedhi kay ulti chaloon...(Today im up n the worlds down...im in front n the world behind me...Tell me Oh God...what do i do?? Should i walk forward or backwards...)

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsLxrTpNN8E&feature=watch_response 

Fuzzy...breath dammit...Someone pour water on me...i need to wake up...faints wa again...

Hi Arshians...do I need to ask how r u all? Im sure ur just like me atm...What am I?? Im floating...i need to lie on the ground so the gravity can held me back...a little more of IPK n ill float straight to mars...

Cvs, cvs, cvs...what do u want??? Jaan lana hai hamari???(Want us dead now)...Amazing...WOW!!!... Hats off...u guys never cease to amaze me...OK now lets get down to the epi...phew...

Khushi comes n sits on the bed...fb..Payals wed scene...the ambulance...Thinking.. khushi was hurt...concerned about khushi...why...cause it mattered ...why...he never completed it...they never do...takes months to finish it...but when they do?? Well u can see the result...worth the wait...sigh... Khushi touches the rose petals...n fb...i love u dammit...this has been engraved in her heart...

So now khuhsi knows for sure Arnav loves her now and has been in love with her before the MU...mystery solved...

Khushi feels the wind...runs to the door..nops...Arnav has run away in the car...like always...He thinks better driving like a mad man...well at least then his car is in his control...rem hes a controlling, stubborn, good man...She waits for him n finally sleeps on the recliner...alone...Why this?? Is it telling us of future separation?? Dont fear...wait n watch... Wakes up to find hes still missing n the rooms back to normal...all signs of last night vanished with the night...As if it all were a dream...Goes down to find him...

Khushi goes down...n first meets the jalaad...(the person who carries out death sentences)...Greets her...fb... terrace scene...hahahha im glad the terrace scene has changed n now Dadi is having nightmares about it... Glares at khushi...khushi avoiding her greets nani ji, mami ji n Di n escapes in the kitchen...Payal is cooking n sees that khushi is worried..asks..did u not sleep well...why they all worried about their sleeping habits??? WHAT WHAT WHAT??? THE...

Just then Naniji calls out to Khushi...here we go...Both the sisters go out...Naniji confronts khushi...tell me about ur wedding...I dont understand the advanced hindi words they use...Khushi replied in the temple...Khushi knows her goose has been cooked n eaten by dadi... Nanij asks again...What happened? Did a priest complete all the rituals...u know how khushi is..such a good girl...shes not a liar or a deceiver...tells naniji that it was too late for the priest to be there...SO naji is shocked...so no pehras were performed?? Khushi was about to reply when Buaji walked in on them... dadi informs them that she has called her... N asks where r the parents??? They r at a clinic...Wish babu jee recovers soon...

Note...Garima is missing...The min Garima meets dadi another twist n another hurdle for the Arshi...their pasts r as intertwined as their souls...

But Naniji apologizes to buaji... and tells her, the kids have done a very shameful act... Buaji catches khushis hand n asks..what have U done now...

Dadi has used naniji very well here...The cunning dadi had called then all here... In front of Buaji they fired questions upon questions...no pehras means marriage is not valid... Dadi loving to rub it all on khuhis n her buas face...insulting them...raising questions about their up bringing...

She tarnishes khuhsi character n calls her a mistress n said is this how u bring up ur girls...that they are unmarried daughter in laws...Protecting their son...boys will be boys...Rem this...this may be a modern world...u might even not agree with me...But when things like this happen...a girl has to pay for it alll... men get away easily... the society never forgives a girl...N this is what they r showing in this serial...Arnav did all this...but still khushi...a female...she will have to face it all... Its a mans world all over again...n the enemy of a woman??? Sadly but a fact...a woman...

Buaji gave asks her...is it true...Are u living in this house without proper wed rituals??? n was about to slap her...but OMG my herooo stopped her hand n said...i havent allowed anyone to touch my wife.. least of all, slap her... N faces dadi n naniji...saying Khushi has been living with me for 6 months...n is my wife...Wrong choice of words..darling... i dont believe in pheras n all...

Dadi...whether u believe it or not thats how it should be... Even Nanji says...i totally agree with ur dadi...They are not wrong...This time ASR is wrong...i know, dont bash me...Arnav says dadi, u n I live in different society... NO...again hes wrong...every society sees a married couple and an unmarried couple with a different eye... Ya we can deny...but in ur heart u know im right... In front of unmarried ppl the world will say...ya they r modern...its ok..n behind their back they will say...the girl is shameless... man are like that... No offense intended to any society or any individual... Any society..a marriage secures a woman's future and gives her respect...Living in doesnt...

Dadi insults buaji n says we dont need this kind of bahu whose an unmarried daughter in law...n poor buaji...cant take it anymore...takes khuhsis hand n drags her out...Arnav stops them... he cant see her go...Khuhshi looks back at him... but u think buaji will stop after all the insults...Then ASR roars... STOP... of course the hell freezes at his voice...all the Ifians heart stops..so what is buaji...lol

Walks towards naniji n says... Ill remarry my wife...ill go though all rituals for it ' Anything to have her with him... Mark his words... He said re marriage...My WIFE... they may not accept this marriage but he has...And he speaks for both of them... Man of the house, has spoken...Yes things have to be done properly and khushi deserves all the happiness... And I guess today Arnav realized why khushi was crying pheras pehras...If they had married properly, this wouldnt have happened... but then we would have missed on their proper marriage...yummm... all the dances n songs and haldi on Arnav... hahaha...Haldi on Arnavji...lol...not half ...99.99% of Ifians n Ipkians will faint that day...lol

Khushi also gets happy...Someone is watching all this...

Anjali is very happy...chotey, how I want to see and complete all rituals regarding ur marriage...She looks fine... Shyam can be seen on her face...but for now hes not poisoning her against Arshi...cause he wants to be in her good books...no matter how bad Anjali might become...Arnav is her bro...n I might be wrong but if need be...she might take his side...

Naniji is also very happy...n im delighted... Dadi...hate u..but if u werent here how would we see their wedding...Dadi says...Khuhsi can not live in this house...not till they are married properly... ASR doesnt agree but naniji tells him, when u have agreed to it all...why not this...n its a part of the wedding and then naniji tells buaji we will be coming soon with the proposal... Buaji gets happy... and they both leave...Khushi turns to see him...leaves...

The door closes... Arnav is still standing where he was and the door opened again... A good sign...Khushi walks in alone... meaning she wont be away from here for too long. No matter who or what tries to stop her...Walks in with full confidence and determination...not worrying that dadi or mami is there...Aiming straight to her target...walks to Arnav...everyone leave...cause now its ok...Comes near him n says... I want to tell u something...and said... main bhee aap say(me also)... I love u dammit...so sweet...how can one not fall in love with her...sigh... N contis.. Ill be waiting for u...N his smile...his smirk... the joy of hearing her say all this...was clearly written on his face...She leaves...

N what was my reaction...faint-wa's... of course...the cvs r expert...if the world docs complain of mass faints...IPK will/should be responsible for it...lol

Shyam is back...watching it alll... he had send electricians to bug the house...What the??? thanks for making it clear cvs... he says till im alive i wont let them become one... what a twist... sigh... n shaym I wish u fail again...i cant wish u death...cause I cant...but I do wish u to loose yet again...Shyam which rooms have u bugged??? When will they find them?? Are the cameras so sophisticated that they work like this... How did u pay for it?? U are a dangerous enemy...n RH house are taking u for granted...i wouldnt... once bitten twice shy...Where is NK?? Need him to deactivate them all... Shyam says..Not a leaf will blow without his permission in RH house... ya right...act God then see how HE strikes... Says ill never get them married... Lets see..u win or our prayers for Arshi wins...

Dadi isnt happy... u can tell...shes a controlling, conniving, scheming old looser... She has made her move...got Khushi out of the house...mission accomplished... Shyam is 100% with her... Will she try to stop this wedding...Yes Shyam n she will... She will now taunt Aranv...see how it feels when ur spouse is gone... Its all her plan n they fell into it...

Mami ji must be really happy... one gone...wish she could send the other one soon too... if only dadi was on her side...lol

No precap...My prediction... Dadi will raise hell...she wont accept this girl who has been living with a man, unmarried for so long... we all Ifians can take oath on her purity...thats why SR didnt happen...now u guys got it??? Arnav will freeze hell... n say then ill go alone... Nani ji will control the situation...n they all will go for the engagement...but dadi wont...Dadi cant see Garima as yet... another twist will rise...

Hold on to ur hearts...It wont be an easy ride...dadi n shyam are here...Our and Arshis enemies... but rem Arnav n Khushi r together...n till they r together...nothing can separate them...no distance no walls...nothing...we know that...so lets enjoy n dream on... sorry its a long post...just got carried away...😳

My darling ROSEEEπŸ€—... ur Shyam wa is back... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as 

buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to CVs!!!!!!
What an episode...mind blowing...Arnav...hats off to you...for a man of few words...you kept saying...she is MY WIFE...never once faltered!!!!!!!!!!! Am so proud of you..hugs!!!!!!!!!

Khushi...so happy you finally told him you love him too...what a bold move...you are indeed...bold and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav...I am so glad you spoke for both of you, shows how much this means to you...the RE-marriage...can harldy wait not...sleepless nites lay ahaed for me.

I am not worried about Dadi or Shyam...when true loves wants...it always finds a way to get together!!!!

Beautiful post Fazi...HUGS!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm also afraid about Garima meeting dadi!! if dadi recognizes Garima, the past is going to be revealed right away!! πŸ˜­
Dadi wasn't even happy about the remarriage! She only called up bua so she can insult khushi and her! 😑 

But most importantly... the episode was marked by "hum bhi aapse I love u damn it!!" ❀️ ❀️
All the sufferings are worth it when Arshi gets back together! ❀️

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove your post
OmG I loved today's episode
Omg khushi said I love you dammit
Ong I am looovibg this track
Lol yay my fav. Villain is backkk πŸ˜›
His plans will flip flop like always
Fazila~ thumbnail
sgih...im in Arshi mode... OS here i come lol...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry I couldnt comment until now dear.. 
Was busy in the evening.. a birthday party and a love guru session.. one of my friends, younger guy wanted love advice.. aww.. im actually turning into a love guru now.. lol..

Hmm.. yes, the episode was good.. but I will start with my regret.

Arnav still hasn't revealed the truth about the marriage. Why? Why do the CVs think that is not important? Especially today when Khushi was defamed so much.. her upbringing questioned.. her parents insulted.. what the? I was disappointed that Arnav didn't say he forced her to do it.. did he think everyone will hate him.. is that why he didn't do it? What's the use of just saying again and again I see her as my wife.. we are married in my world.. etc etc.. 

another regret.. Payal.. what happened to the girl who defended Khushi against Shyam.. where did that fiery spirit go today?? I expected her to stand up for Khushi again today.. but I'm disappointed.. Buaji well you love blaming Khushi for everything.. I hate how they blame Khushi too.. its ridiculous! 

But again loved how Arnav caught the hand this time.. unlike last time when Garima hit her! and the dialogue.. wah! If I was there.. I would have kissed you Arnie.. I would have. Then again I dont need a reason lol πŸ˜†

Now selective amnesia ... the people who kept saying how could you Khushi.. how could you live without Arnav for 6 months.. we dont accept this marriage.. suddenly just change their mind and completely forget what they said and say we have nothing against Khushi.. when Arnav brings up re-marriage.. does that mean its ok to have lived with him for 6 months if you marry now? hmm.. ok.. the only reason I thought that was stupid is because if they had still insisted.. yes Chotte you wil remarry good.. but still why did Khushi who knew the importance of marriage agree to live with you for 6 months.. ??? he would have had to anser the question.. 

Stupidity.. Shyam.. lol.. πŸ˜† I'm still laughing thinking of him installing those cameras.. lol.. of all the things.. CVs!! I would have expected him to ask Anjali all these things.. she would have told him everything that happens.. install cameras.. where did he get the money from .. lol.. πŸ˜† Arnav should keep a check on Anjali.. I'm telling you!

Fuzzy, I love you dammit!! Yes.. I was so so so happy when Khushi said those 4 magical words tdoay.. like I said yesterday.. now on its not 3 words, its now 4 words!! I did not expect her to say it.. after all the nakhras she has been doing.. Loved it.. 

but now remarriage going to happen and Shyam is back.. you know what that means right.. Shyam will kidnap Khushi on the day of the marriage.. no suhaag raat.. or Madamji Poojaliji will create some drama and ruin their marriage day.. 

lol.. my solution.. get Dadi married off to Shyam.. and they will live happily ever after.. πŸ˜† she's a better match for him.. Anjali is weak.. Shyam needs someone smart like Dadi.. they will have a love-hate relationship too.. Shyam "loves" Khushi, Dadi "hates" Khushi.. lol.. 

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.. 
Nafrat paas aane na de (Dadi and Khushi)
Mohabbat door jaane na de (Shyam and Khushi)
Dadi and Shyam ... what a match!
The ultimate love-hate triangle!! 

Ok, I'm crazy.. I know.. but Fuzzy again, I love you dammit!! πŸ€—

and separation.. what separation? not as long as Arnav is around.. 
this is the guy who couldn't stay away when Khushi had gone to her house to stay with Buaji..
so he will make excuses to come see her and maybe even sneak into the house at night.. 
remember my FF dear?? 

Dont worry.. things will be fine until the marriage happens.. they will get married.. but then.. well there is a 110% chance of separation or some trouble in paradise.. hopefully its not separation.. I can take trouble in paradise as long as Arshi is still together!!  

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i'm so happy. i so wanted khushi to confess her love to arnav openly bc he is such a big buddhu that he would not have been able to read the signs
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post
loved today's episode
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

πŸ‘ WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to CVs!!!!!!

What an episode...mind blowing...Arnav...hats off to you...for a man of few words...you kept saying...she is MY WIFE...never once faltered!!!!!!!!!!! Am so proud of you..hugs!!!!!!!!!

Khushi...so happy you finally told him you love him too...what a bold move...you are indeed...bold and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav...I am so glad you spoke for both of you, shows how much this means to you...the RE-marriage...can harldy wait not...sleepless nites lay ahaed for me.

I am not worried about Dadi or Shyam...when true loves wants...it always finds a way to get together!!!!

Beautiful post Fazi...HUGS!!!!!!!!

im dazed...i dont know how i wrotethis post...thanks hahahhahahaha
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

I'm also afraid about Garima meeting dadi!! if dadi recognizes Garima, the past is going to be revealed right away!! πŸ˜­
Dadi wasn't even happy about the remarriage! She only called up bua so she can insult khushi and her! 😑 

But most importantly... the episode was marked by "hum bhi aapse I love u damn it!!" ❀️ ❀️
All the sufferings are worth it when Arshi gets back together! ❀️

Its about time...how much can they stretch ...