VIP.Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm usually on the ipkknd forum but I've had school holidays since the last couple of weeks so I decided to watch Geet! I watched 10 episodes a day on youtube and just finished the 470th episode!

**have tears in my eyes right now  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

One of the most beautiful shows I've seen.
Made me laugh,cry,smile and get frustrated!
Wish this journey had been a little longer but I will for sure always remember this love story as it can never be matched or remade! Luv Gurmeet/Drashti!  <33

So, how did you guys handle the end of this journey?

*Please comment and share your comments/reactions after the completion =D 
Edited by ipkknd4life - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i just wanna say one thing only...
i am proud to be a ghspian/maaneetian/gurtian...
love dem to d core...& miss dem to d core...
Moody_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wants maaneet back missing GHSP๐Ÿ˜ญ

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l felt very happy that u watched all d episodes of GHSP...actually Geet fans usually rewatch Geet...it can't be expressed in words how we felt when Geet ended, it was so painful...but life goes on though d void remains...we r hoping, wishing & praying to c our majical jodi returning to sizzle our screen.
It was a beautiful show & we r cherishing it's memory & right now enjoying d retelecast of GHSP in SU
Firdaus21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The sad thing is, most of us haven't been able to handle them end... Take me for example, 2 days ago.. I burst into tears - no jokes, because my family were teasing me about Geet ending! I still daily visit the Geet FB page, continue running all my geet pages, and still watch the episodes!
It's like it never ended.. most of us don't want to face reality that such a show has gone off air, because it hurts! 

Im glad you could appreciate the wonderful journey of Maan & Geet and proud that you enjoyed it! We welcome you to the Geet forum with love.. 

..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its almost a year that d show ended.. but still i miss them every day... it was the best show on TV for me.. and MAANEET were super duper best...
missing them soo much.. :(
Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya it was the most beautiful show on telly... really missing them...no other show has been able to outdo it...even watching  it now it recreates the magic...luv Maneet &Gurti offscreen...wonderful show & starcast &team...hats off to them...hope & pray we get to see them again in a show.๐Ÿ˜Š
maneetsdoll thumbnail
Who said it ended???
V maneetians r stil lvng in our geet world.
u said rgt d gurti magic
can't b recreated by any1.
I tried to c so
many othr shws includng
ipkknd bt failed miserably.
Aftr watchg geet i couldn't take any
other so called chemistry of othr actors.
I am a fan of dmg ,
kmh n mjht bt GHSP
n Maneet/ gurti is my life.
Msng them terribly.
N ha welcom
to maneet's world.
meettu thumbnail
We all cried,laugh during the journey nd espically when it end.
V r emotionally attached to geet nd will.always...nd.proud to be maaneetain
thanks for sharing ur views
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dat was our Geet...๐Ÿ‘...an Epic...many people asks...wat so special about it...Hamare dil ko pata hai...Geet hamare liye kya hai...most amazing love story ever on TV..๐Ÿ‘..and d most heavenly couple. 

Yes, we are proud proud Maneetians...d unparalleled coupleโค๏ธ
Wanna thank u...jo tumne ye show dekha and realize liya ki hum Maneetians ke liye Geet kya hai aur kyu hai.๐Ÿ˜Š...we lovvve it...๐Ÿค—