.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
congoz suchi n moeen !
keep sizzling n rocking !
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congr8s Such for being Sizzlerz and Moeen for being Rockerz πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
.Naruto. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yeh lo Pol my speech. Ahem ahem
first of al i thank al of u 4 congratulating me. 2nd i thank Masi 4 this thread.
I m loving my red colour its 2 good. U guys r very nice and sweet. Hope k tum sub ko new colour jaldi mil jaay. And sizler ka colour change jaay. Phir may bhe sizler bun saku ga
i wanted 2 be a rocker bcoz when i met karan he was a rocker. He's my great friend i wish wo mujhay congs kehta!Edited by krazykiller - 11 years ago
~:MK:~ its a nice but short speech

waiting for Bhabhi's speech
ok here's my speech i am very happy to be sizzler... yesterday i was bit sad about the light pink color but now when i see my likes in light pink color i feel it very special and i am really happy to see it...

ok so i wanna speak about each and every friend here...

first of all

Machu babes: thank u so much dear for making this thread for me... when i met i think i was just a goldie or something... and now i m sizzler... i m so happy to be wid you in heaven and love you for everything 

Moeen: Congratulations Moeen and i am happy becos i always wanted a combined thread so that we both become a rockerz and sizzlerz at same time... Congrats once again πŸ˜ƒ luv ya

Utpol : i am giving this speech because you have told me to say it...
You are true abianshian and true friend i am glad that have friends like you.. i hope you become stunnerz soon... and then i will ask for a speech from you... luv u devarji...

Sweebilli: thank u so much dear πŸ˜Š

Abdul bhai : thanks a lot and our CC has helped me so much in becoming a sizzlerz πŸ₯³

Prerna: thank you so much  πŸ˜‰

Soumya : thank u so much you are my sweetheart ... πŸ€£ will see you in the CC πŸ€£

Noor: you are new person in our heaven i wish that we have rocking days in heaven... thank u so much πŸ˜Š

Aditi : thanks a lot keep ROFLing πŸ€£ and i wish u become stunnerz soon πŸ˜†

Niknavyu: hmmm πŸ€” now i am gonna say thank to 2 people... firstly nikky thank u so much dear you are very sweet just like your sister.. 

and secondly my navya... you r my best friend and u will always be... miss you lot dear... and thank u so much ... do come back soon to the heaven πŸ€—

jane_krittzz...: thank u so much dear my name is suchita

Riku/riku 's sister: thank u so much i know this is from both of you... love you so much my abianshians πŸ€—

jheel: thank u so much dear ...

Maneesha: saw your scrap and i am really happy to see you in this thread because this thread is meant for all my friends... and i am so happy to see taarey friends here love you loads maneesha... 

Osina : hey osi thank u so much ... miss you havent seen u from many days... keep in touch ..

Vibha : i m sure u will be sizzler very soon and we will have party πŸ₯³thank u so much...

Sanju : hey sanju πŸ€— thank u so much dear love ya... πŸ€— big hugs for you my dear friend

jamoshi2507: thanks a lot dear πŸ˜Š

Greeshu : wow its nice to see you dear thanks lot .. πŸ˜Š

Ritika : i love your colorful post and it really is so nice and special ritika ... so thank you  so muchπŸ€—

kinjal: thanks a lot 

Edited by Such - 11 years ago

thank u Rafid bhai aap bhi jaldi se Addictz ban jao πŸ‘πŸΌ
sreeja_rox thumbnail
congo shongo such...see i had tld u na ki d sizzler colour is nice...d colour looks awesum on you😳