Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol... The guy who came to see along with mama both look like cheats... Lol how did vimla just confirmed with the mediator lady, before saying yes not only kundlis match but also boys history should be checked... I think next track is on vibha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes even i feel the same,

also the way they were focusing on Raksha bandan and Vibah situation, and the primises Anuj Ambi gave to Vibha. .

means that Imarti will mess things up / something will be wrong on the groom's side, which wil make Ambuj react and support Vibha,  even if that means having to tell Imarti to keep shut . . lol. .  and in turn Ambuj get to know each other more well and hopefully. . AMbuj friendship grows and grows. . and with that love wil be to follow.  😊
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i noticed this 
they should have checked the guys background then done the rishta pakka
its not that easy or quick to just say yes n not even see if the boy is telling the truth as u cant trust strangers
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haven't seen that part... but agree that they shud first check the boy's history,, i mean all ua life is based on that 1 decision,, u jjust can't take it so easily by trusting any1
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ambi to the rescue. The great AMBI madam will solve the problem. 
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ladke ki ma baap nehi hai..yeh sunke hi Vimla khus ho gayi...use sirf ek hi dar satati hai...ki useki beti ko Imarti jaisi saas na mile...

I also smelt something fishy about this doctorsaab and his Mama. Seemed to be too goody goody and in a hurry to marry someone.
 Vibha is a very cute and docile girl...I just hope nothing  bad happens to  her...
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A2ZV

Ambi to the rescue. The great AMBI madam will solve the problem. 

No doubt She can be the only saviour...But i never found Vibha to be close with Ambi in any way...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bhavya if this started off as a prediction, then  you have made a spot on prediction,  form an article that Christine just posted, it appears that Imarti will turn positive, and that will lead up to Imarti and AMbi teaming up to expose Vibha's hubby to be before marriage.. hope they succeed  Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago