nice one...πŸ‘
cant wait to read more...
please pm me when you update...πŸ˜‰
can you also please increase the font size...😊

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dorma

Ganga it looks like AMBO REMARRIAGEπŸ˜†

ohh wooow! you remember! that was like 2 years ago! yehh i know, i kinda editted it to fit in with ArHi...! but in the next part i'm gonna change it more as the next part only fitted for ambo... soo yeahh!
ganga16tr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan09

nice one...πŸ‘
cant wait to read more...
please pm me when you update...πŸ˜‰
can you also please increase the font size...😊

yeahh sure i'll do this one for you as well.
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice one, rely liked it, thanks for pm
ganga16tr thumbnail
Part 2-Haldi
A large platter of haldi came through the door along with Naniji, Payal and Lavanya. Both Payal and Lavanya were comuting constantly as though were needed in Raizada house and Gupta house.
Khushi was sitting in the middle of the room on a soft white blanket. People crowded round to see the blushing bride. One by one people came forward. Naniji was first.
"Khushi, do you have any idea about how much we had to fight with Arnav to get the haldi onto him? It was one of the hardest tasks I've ever faced. But alas, we got the haldi on him and off him and now we need to apply it to you."
Khushi blushes at the idea of having her husbands-future husbands-haldi on her body. Were they right to say that Arnav we her future husband. After all, they were already married!
Buaji also applies the haldi on Khushi. Payal and Lavanya follow.
"Jiji, when will Anjali di come??"
"Khushi, you know how she is, she doesnt like travelling any way and now she doesnt want to travel at all. But she's said that she and Jijaji are seeing what they can do. They both really want to attend the wedding."
"Oi, Khushi, your husband told me to tell you to check your phone."
"Lavanya, you dont have to be soo rude, its my wedding you know! Please can you get my phone, I left it in my room. And dont read my messages!"
"Chill Khushi!"
Lavanya goes and comes back with Khushi's phone. She starts to open her texts that have filled her inbox. She looks at the senders... They're all from Arnav.
*Baby, I'm missing you so much, you know I havent slept in days!*
*Khushi where did you put Mr Roy's file!*
*Oh god, I need to kiss you!*
*Babe, the beds to cold... You wanna come warm it up for me... Or even better, why dont you come and warm me up... ;)*
Khushi smiles and blushes at the same time.
"Khushi, why you smiling so much! Has Nanav said something ultra sexy??"
"La, mind your own buisness. And dont call him Nanav, just cus Nanheji calls him it doesnt mean you can too!"
"Ahem, NK's my husband. I can address people the way he addresses them if I want to you know!"
"Shut up you two. I'm calling Akaash."
Naniji and Buaji come to Khushi.
"Beta, you and wash the haldi off. Then we have to start preparing for your mehendi. And Khushi, give Chote a call. He's dying without you."

Hope you guys like it. It hasnt got much to do with haldi, but yeahh! enjoy. Buddy me for updates. please comment and like, they means loads!!

ganga16tr thumbnail
awww, yehh i will continue...!
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

OMG blushes**
Arnav messages!!lol
dat was nice and cute update!!
update next part ASAP!
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the wedding ceremonies r so interesting to  read along with arshi romance.awesome.update soon plz.
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow just  both the parts and they are awsuuum...loved it very much...arnie is sooo cute in this story...cannot seem to stay away from khushi for a minute...simply brilliant...pliz add me to your oms list for future updates...buddy req sent...thnx..
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update loved it
continue soon
thanks for the pm