shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great update
continue soon and thanks for the pm!
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update ashely.waiting for the bhuvan-DS convo.
continue soon and thanks for the pm😊
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice update ashley..wating for next part...:)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful Update thanks for the PM and please do continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved keshav n bhuvan conversation...not letting out d name of their respective gals..

conversation between father-son hope it goes well
sad for gudiya

n thanx for pm
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaimah

great update

continue soon and thanks for the pm!

Originally posted by: achu28

superb update ashely.waiting for the bhuvan-DS convo.

continue soon and thanks for the pm😊

Originally posted by: deepti_9

very nice update ashley..wating for next part...:)

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Wonderful Update thanks for the PM and please do continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

loved keshav n bhuvan conversation...not letting out d name of their respective gals..

conversation between father-son hope it goes well
sad for gudiya

n thanx for pm

thanx a lot guys...πŸ€—
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If you wish to get pm to my FF, pls press LIKE button of the index post  (first page)...😊

Chapter - 4

Bhuvan reached his parents' room to talk to his father but he was getting ready to sleep.

" He has been excited past two days. Let him rest now." said YD when he tried to talk. He nodded unwillingly and left the room agitated.

He couldn't sleep all night, thinking about how and when to approach his father regarding the engagement.  As soon as the sun rays hit his room, he got up and ran to get ready. Soon he was at his father's door, gathering courage to enter.

BS was busy reading the newspaper, when he looked up to see if his morning tea was on its way or not. He saw Bhuvan fidgeting at his doorway.

" Come in, son. Is there anything you want to talk about ? "

Bhuvan stepped in nervously and reached his father. " Yes. There is something. Its about my engagement."

" Do you think it was bit early? Don't worry, we'll have the marriage when you both are ready."

" Its not that. I.."

" You want the marriage to take place soon ? No problem."

"  NO..!! "

BS was surprised by his reaction. " What do you mean no ? "

" I mean I don't want to marry her. I love someone else."

" What ??!! No way, I'm not going to let you break this engagement. Think about the poor girl."

" That is why I'm telling you I cannot marry her. I can never love her. You could have atleast asked my opinion."

" You have never opposed any of my decisions."

" I know but this is my whole life Bauji. "

" And what do you mean I never asked. I asked you before you left for college to Delhi."

" All you asked was whether I liked Gudiya, what was my opinion about her."

" Isn't that enough ? "

" Those are general questions Bauji. You could have asked clearly if I wanted to marry her or not."

" I thought I knew my son but you are becoming a stranger. I shouldn't have sent you away. I thought it would do good to you but the opposite had happened."

" It did only good to me Bauji."

"Well, we cannot change what happened. You should have told me before about your affair. Forget whoever it is and move on with Gudiya."

" No, I cannot. I love this girl and I'll marry only her."

" Do you have any idea what effects your  decision will have on our lives? "

" Not worse than what will happen if I marry Gudiya."

" Bhuvan !! If you refuse to marry her, I'll disown you."

" In that case, I'll accept the offer I got from the foreign company and settle there after marrying the girl  I love."

" Bhuvan !! "

" I just told you what can happen if you disown me. The decision is still yours."

Bhuvan turned back to leave, only to see a shocked YD standing at the door, along with Gudiya. Poor girl was in tears, yet numb with shock. Before anyone could react, she ran away.
" Gudiya, stop." cried YD.

Jawahar came down hearing his mother shouting and saw Gudiya running out of the house and….crying ? Something was wrong but he didn't have the time to enquire. He followed her and saw that she had run into the Sharma house. He returned to his mother to inform about her whereabouts. He saw his father seething in anger, his mother crying and his brother tensed. ' Not the right time to question any of them.' though he was bursting with questions.

" Are you happy now ? You have broken an innocent girl's heart." BS looked like he'll slap Bhuvan any time now.

" Better now than later." Bhuvan replied, upset at his father's response, trying not to feel guilty.

BS couldn't control his anger and he slapped his son. " How could you…? Get out of my sight. " he yelled.

Bhuvan silently left the room while YD leaned on the doorframe for support. She couldn't believe that her favorite son had just broken all their dreams. ' He might not have said he wanted to marry Gudiya but he had always given her all the attention. How did all this happen ? Who is this girl who have ruined the happiness of this house ? I'll never forgive her for breaking my girl's heart.'

Jawahar now had some idea what was going on. And it wasn't good news.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is such a Beautiful Chapter Dear really Loved the Story and its Progress,  Please continue would love to see what happens further
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely chapter ashley..wating for next part eagerly..thanx for PM😊