Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I dont know WHY Daljeet wanted more screen space at the EXPENSE of what people actually liked about Anjali??

I know she is blind and worships the Snake! BUT... she was always shown to love her brother more than anything! She has shown 0 concern for his kidnapping! This is very inconsistant with her charachter! What the CV's are showing is a selfish women who can ONLY be happy for others if SHE is happy too! If not she only wants misery for others and 100% attention for HER!

She is MORE concerned with seperating her brother from his wife and breaking up his marriage! The CV's have completley been UNABLE to garner sympathy for her, coz of the way they have set up this track! With Akash and Manorama always talking shit and everyone just fawning over Anjali!

The whole thing has become unbearable to watch! There is NO logic, and the track makes NO sense! Mami and Akash are both acting like THEY have no brains either! WHAT do they want? To keep a KILLER in their house?

The whole thing is a shambles! Arnav and Anjali's relationship always used to be beautiful! NOW it just seems sick and twisted!

I REALLY dont know what the CV's point is!

Glad to know that you share the same views as me.   And Mami the less attention we give to her unreasonable talk the better.   During the kidnapping track I thought she would get close to Khushi but it appeared to be so briefly only and now she is back to spitting venom all the time.  How come our mighty ASR and Akash do not react to her taunts and jibes at  Khushi and Payal???   Earlier her taunts were in their absence, now she does it right in front of the Raizada men and they don't react.    We have heard too much of Helloo Bye Bye, Phati Saree and Khoon Bari Taang.  Overdose of these words do not help and is jarring on our ears and brains.  

Can some one please send Mami to Bali and Poojali on Teerth Yatra!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by roldc - 11 years ago
seoulbeats thumbnail
Not only Anjali but the entire Raizada family has to be blamed. Anjali was kept inside a cocoon for her entire life where all the family fawned over her left, right and center. Essentially she led a very sheltered life and was more than happy to live in her dream world, constantly ignoring her husband's misdoings and never being suspicious of his actions. Anjali was never shown as a woman of substance, she was always dependent on the people around her. Her woe-is-me attitude isn't a new thing at all. The CVs are actually expounding this aspect of her nature and hence at least there is character coherency here which is more than I can say for Khushi.

Also she has not been told the entire truth as of yet. There has been no confrontation, no meeting where the entire Raizada household gathered and spoke about the truth. They are either blaming the daughter-in-laws or mourning for Anjali's plight.Sweeping the truth under the carpet is no solution for when the truth finally crops up again it can only create misunderstandings as it did in this case.

That's my two cents.

cutelilshortie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roldc

Thank you for your views but unfortunately don't agree at this point of time.  I loved Anjali's character prior to the current track.   Right now she is being purely self centered and has blinkers on her eyes and dimaag.    I want to shake her really hard to get her out of her mental stupor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fine😆, just thought I'd put my two cents in. I agree with you on loving Anjali's character prior to this track , she was a truly amazing person. That's why I cannot hate this Anjali, because like I said that Anjali is still in there, she's just going through some trials.
About the blinkers thing, again that is not her fault, that is Arnav's, he needs to stop coddling her all the time and tell her straight up everything. After that if she chooses not to believe, then will I think her character is truly assassinated. 
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aaah yes there you go another character assassinated! well on whose expense we all know! 🤢 like someone said tired of ranting! CV's really need to pull their socks! else no one's gonna tune into this crap! mark my words and there again next week only wee die hard fans will be disappointed to see the bloody trp's sinking which im sure is going to be the case!

ah i need a break from this show! i feel so hard for this idea of mine! but damn ArHi keep pulling me back in the loop
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is my personal view and by no means do I wish to hurt anybody but
This is not the anjali we love , anjali was the one who sed to her chote that it was khushi who made him laugh twice and he looks good like that wasn't she the one who wanted him to fall inlove and experience the beauty of it .where is that anjali who tried to make her brother see wot he feels for khushi or explained to khushi that she was inlove with arnav and that was a good thing.so all that has changed cause she s not happy now then nobody else must be ,that is just being a spoilt brat who is throwing a trantrum when things are not going her way but that's life u wade thru the good and bad that's wot we all do but unlike her we don't have a complete character transplant .I have to admit that I find it strange that a woman who has been cheated on or even if she doesn't believe it but the accusation has made against him y is she not thinking back to see if there was some kind of strange behaviour or hint of him being a cheat. Y is she not thinking of khushi fiance name or how khushi tole her abt the broken engagement or shyam not wanting khushi to work in the mansion , or his commenting on khushis beauty during the sangeet or him knowing khushis habit of making jalebis when she's upset ,even when arnav and khushi got married the many tyms he tole her sum thing is wrong with the marriage and his not so innocent remarks to khushi in anjalis presence.that is wot all woman who have been cheated on does , she isn't focusing on her husband or reexamining her marriage she seems to have forgotten it now her focus is on destroying her brothers happiness , she is really taking steps to acting like a physco and is showing signs of being a vamp , which makes me physically sick as the once beautiful relationship of siblings has now become twisted and I literally cringe at any scenes with arnav and anjali.Edited by taniks - 11 years ago