Assassination of Anjali's character!!!

roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Poojali envies her brother's relationship with his wife
She loves it when the entire RM clan pay undivided attention to her various tantrums
She wanted to abort her baby
She pines for her Creepy husband
Why is she still in RM?  Why did she choose to stay behind if she loved her husband?
Does she know where her Creepy husband is? 
Why is she not getting flashbacks of the number of times her Creepy husband stayed away from her and the house in the past?  His sudden disappearances, etc etc.

CVs are giving Poojali more screen space but in the process they have destroyed her character.   Is this what Daljeet bargained for?   I feel totally clueless about where the CVs are heading to with Poojali's character.   Yes I do agree there have to be certain elements, twists and turns in the tracks to keep the viewers engaged but I do not like the negative turn in Anjali's character.😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
You are right, strange and weird...thank you for post.
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm neutral about Anjali turning grey. But what disgusted me today were the emotions portrayed by Anjali. Is she arnav's lover or ex or what?
niviii thumbnail
Anjali is someone who is only really truly happy when everyone around her is miserable...just think back to the times when she used to happy & smiling and everyone around her, including Arnav was a miserable person...Now she is unhappy coz she thinks everyone around her is happy...there are actually characters like her in real life...& I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM...i have only one word for the character of Anjali - Spoiled rich little B**CH...
roldc thumbnail

Originally posted by: niviii

Anjali is someone who is only really truly happy when everyone around her is miserable...just think back to the times when she used to happy & smiling and everyone around her, including Arnav was a miserable person...Now she is unhappy coz she thinks everyone around her is happy...there are actually characters like her in real life...& I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM...i have only one word for the character of Anjali - Spoiled rich little B**CH...

Spoiled and rich at the cost of our Hottie😭
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you, after all that happened why can't they show her thinking about the times she had doubt in her mind about Shyam...I don't know whether Anjali is in pure denial or the Cv's...
roldc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soloperson

Totally agree with you, after all that happened why can't they show her thinking about the times she had doubt in her mind about Shyam...I don't know whether Anjali is in pure denial or the Cv's...

Looks like the CVs are in denial mode😊
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, πŸ˜³she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, πŸ˜³she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone πŸ˜³, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji πŸ˜³& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭

couldnt agree more ! never thought that i'd have to agree on this about anjali who i used to love sooo sooo sooo much !
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can't  understand why they have twisted Anjali's character.
Her basic nature is one that is incapable of any hate or malice.
So why do thisπŸ˜•