FF:Relationship beyond Relations. IMP note on pg1

Sana16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
P.S. Guys this to inform you all that I have paused my FF due to studies, boards are approaching & I've got a lot to complete, so please bear with me, and mods please don't close this topics. If you want to keep the forum clean you can please shift it to FanFic corner but please don't close this topic.

**********************************************************************************
Hey Forum-wasiyo...kya haal hai aap sab ka ?! 
aah...another boring weekend !! 🥱 i wasn't getting time to spend on IF the past week and i was really missing it ! so to stay attached with you people i was wandering what all i can do !!...hmmm  so after much thought,writing was the only option coming to my mind...well guys as u all know im new here and has written only ONE OS,so this is my first try at writing an FF !! so plsss read this with patience and once u finish reading, if u dont find any sense in it then u have full right to bash me up ...par tabh tak ke liye mujhe ek chance toh doo plsss ....so here it goes !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Background & Character sketch on page 1

Chapter 1 pg 1 
Chapter 2 pg 4       
Chapter 3 pg 5 
Chapter 4 pg 5    
Chapter 5 pg 6
Chapter 6 pg 12

~ Relationship beyond relations ~

A relationship is like a rose. How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you'll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh. To have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, cause you love and care for the one you choose
- Rob Cella.

Yeh Kahani hai kuch aise rishton ki jo ek dusre se pyaar toh karte hai par jatana nahi jaante...aur kuch aise logon ki jo rishton ko mazak samajhte hai, sirf ek profit and loss statement samajhte hai...aur apne kareebi rishtedaaron ka vishwas tood dete hai...
     Kya hota hai jab rishton mein atoot vishwas karne wale ko uske apne rishtedar hi sab se badi chot pohonchate hai...? aur kya hota hai jab ek insaan jiski zindagi mein rishton ki koi value nahi hai...uss insaan ke rishtedaar uske liye apni jaan bhi dene ko taiyaar hojatein hai...!
            toh kya saazish,dhoke,vishwasghat,burai aur nafrat mein doobi iss kahani mein Pyaar panap paayega...kya mohabbat nafrat ko jeet payegi...kya nafrat ki aag mein do dil jalne se bach payenge !?
  Kya hoga hai jab yeh do bilkul alag soonch aur vicharon wale log, ek dusre se takraingey...!! Kya itni chot khane ke baad bhi yeh do dil dhadak payenge ?!! 
aaiye jaante hain !!

Background ~

The Guptas ~
Khushi is a student of Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences in connecticut, she is the youngest daughter of Business tycoon Shashi Gupta and his wife Garima Gupta and the younger sister of Payal Kumari Gupta who is pursuing masters in Philosophy.They are considered as one of the most respected and wealthy families of Connecticut USA.
Shashi moved to USA with his family to try his luck,when Khushi was merely 2 months old.Khushi was always taught to respect relations and also to value them more than anything,she was bought up just like any other typical indian girl with Bhartiya sanskaar.Khushi loves india,indian culture,food,festivals,clothes and almost everything about india but ironically has never been there in past 18 years...

The Raizadas ~
Arnav is the founder of AR Designs, considered the youngest business magnet of Delhi.He lost his Parents at a young age of 16, his age was a tender one, and that incident left an uneraseable print in his heart, making him tough from outside but broken from inside.He was so shattered by that incident that he lost faith in relations, emotions and Love.Now his life revolves around his Di...whom he considers to be his world.He now lives with his Di,Jiju,Nani,Maama,Maami,brother Aakaash and cousin NK in Shantivan Delhi.He doesn't believe in relations except for his Di's love.
                                 *******************************************************
Aahhh...so guys finally its here, a bit haywire but im sure u must've got an idea of what this FF is actually about, so plsss guys, do comment and let me know if i should continue or not !!...plsss plsss plsss let know !! and yeah also tell me which pic do u like to be the cover pic of this FF, the one above or this one !?

http://www.tagsmaker.com/upload_img/b3a70623f48820380c013a910d82b9ad.jpg

P.S. Guys this to inform you all that I have paused my FF due to studies, boards are approaching & I've got a lot to complete, so please bear with me, and mods please don't close this topics. If you want to keep the forum clean you can please shift it to FanFic corner but please don't close this topic.

~ ❤️ Sana ❤️ ~
Edited by Sana16 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana16 thumbnail
😭 what ??? no replies at all !! 😲
not even a single one...is it sooo bad !??!

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Sana

YAY...technically I am the first to reply!! I loved the quote you used. It was beautiful. Great family descriptions. I like the concept. Pardesi Khushi with Indian sankars is something I am excited to see. I wonder how they are going to meet. Please continue soon. PM me if possible!!

Krishika
Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 11 years ago
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing..
Do continue soon
Please pm me when u update...
Sana16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh_Krishika

Heyy Sana

YAY...technically I am the first to reply!! I loved the quote you used. It was beautiful. Great family descriptions. I like the concept. Pardesi Khushi with Indian sankars is something I am excited to see. I wonder how they are going to meet. Please continue soon. PM me if possible!!

Krishika

Hey Krishika 😊...thank u sooo much for replying !!...u know replies and likes motivates new writers sooo much, i've xperienced !! Im really glad that you liked it ! 😃 sure ill PM u with the next update !
Sana16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShforever06

Amazing..
Do continue soon
Please pm me when u update...

Hey, if i get motivated by ppl like u, i definietly will continue...! 😊 
n yeah sure ill PM u very soon ! thanx fr commenting !! 😃
Sana16 thumbnail

Characters ~

The Guptas ~

Shashi Gupta : A Business tycoon, a very loving father and a doting husband.A man of modest and honest means.He is married to Garima.Both his daughters are the apples of his eye.

http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/mari_pakki_hai_/071210040741_7.jpg

Garima Gupta : A typical yet independant indian women, she is a very strong person,down to earth,She is somebody who considers self respect and family honour topmost...a responsible wife and a very loving mom.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/images/gossips/pyumori_mehta_post_1332234229.jpg

Payal Kumari Gupta : Eldest daughter of the Guptas and Khushi's elder sister, a 20 yrs old  cute, responsible, introvert and shy girl,She is thoughtful and mature, as opposed to the impulsive Khushi. Payal understands and supports Khushi in all matters. .Pursuing Masters in Philosophy at Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29800000/Deepali-Pansare-iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-29892177-322-480.jpg

Khushi Kumari Gupta : 18 yrs old.Bubbly, chirpy, fun loving, outgoing yet sanskaari, down to earth and responsible girl,Simple rooted in family and is driven by a clear moral compass.She is very emotional and believes in relationships a lot, considers love as a strong bond which holds people together.She stands for what she believes in, and never lets go of her inculcated values. She will not change herself to conform to people's shallow expectations. She is righteous, intelligent but slightly nave at the same time..She is pursuing Classical studies at Yale University of Arts.

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/192804-sanaya-irani-as-khushi-in-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.jpg

(Additional Characters)

Daijaan : She was Khushi and Payal's nanny when the family moved to USA, when the girls grew up they couldn't part away from her therefore they decided to keep her with them.She is like a family member, a lady with strong emotions, capable of running the house alone.Loves the Gupta girls as her own children...and the girls reciprocate in a multiplied manner, she had been a constant pillar of support for the family since their shifting to Cc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Farida_Jalal.jpg/220px-Farida_Jalal.jpg

The Raizadas ~

Deviyani Singh Raizada Arnav's Nani. She is a very sweet person who loves her family a lot and has contributed tremendously in making Arnav a strong person and Anjali a responsible sister and a strong women.She is the head of the family, sets all the rules in the house and sees to it that all follow the same.She is a great combination of Strict head of the family and a loving grandmom, she has always acted as pillar of support for everyone in the house.

http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_plus/_kya_naam_doon_/210312042202ipkknd_ep212_1.jpg

Manohar Singh Raizada A very simple man, Arnav's Maama (maternal Uncle).Runs his own dairy products business in Lucknow and often stays away from Delhi due to business commitments.

http://rajeshjais.com/images/stills/shooting_skills/14.jpg

Manorama Singh Raizada : Arnav's Maami ( Aunt )...she is a sweet person from heart but often fails to understand other's feelings.She is "badly" influenced by fashion and speaking English.Wants to live a high class life but cannot let go of her Lucknowi accent, loves her family and considers Arnav and Anjali as her own Children.

http://rangmunchtv.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/ipk16.jpg

Akash Singh Raizada : 22 yrs old .Manorama and Manohar's only son,Cousinbrother of Arnav. Unlike his cousin Arnav, he is sweet and considerate,works along with Arnav in AR Designs.A very down to earth person.

http://webuks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-DoonArnav-Singh-Raizada2012.jpg

Nandkishore/NK 24 yrs old Nandkishore is Manorama's nephew. He returned to Raizada house from Australia a few years back and acts very western.He is the most naughtiest and funny person of the Raizada family.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/images/gossips/karan_godwani_post_1342850648.jpg

Anjali Kapoor : Arnav's sister. She loves Arnav alot and always acts as a mother to him.Losing her Parents at a young age forced her to shed her chirpy and bubbly image of a young 19 yearl old girl to become a strong and responsible lady to look after her brother.She is Happily married.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/images/gossips/anjali_post_1339398292.jpg

Arjun Kapoor : Anjali's doting husband,he has been standing by her side through thick and thins.He loves Anjali a lot and takes great care for her, for Anjali he left his home and married her (his family rejected Anjali and opposed their marriage due to Anjali's leg problem),he is a very hardworking person and created his own business empire without anyone's help.He has to travel a lot due to business so Nani insisted on their staying at the Raizada house,at first he didnt like the idea but for Anjali's safety in his absence,he agreed.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/images/celebrities/1338626384_shaleen_bhanot0106_profile.jpg

Arnav Singh Raizada : A 24 year old self made, ruthless, 'win at all costs' man. He believes everything can be bought in the world, including love. He has no consideration for relationships and can even manipulate people to achieve his ambitions. He only loves his Di, and his world revolves around her because somewhere inside still a bit of Arnav is left, but its being overshadowed by the aura of ASR's persona...lets see who wins this race of love ASR or Arnav !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-epwwIzWaYXY/Tz5ee2zkcAI/AAAG48/Ki38A4mwx34/s1600/Ar_Hi54.jpg

Chapter 1~

(Non-Hindi readers read thePink text, while the Hindi readers can read the text inblack Italics.)

Gupta House, Connecticut, Sunday, 8 am.

Allah...yeh kya haal bana rakha hai kamre ka?!..."Oh God, What a mess have you created of this room ?" Daijaan shouted entering the room. 

Daijaan aapko kya lagta hai, hum aisa karsakte hai...aap bhi achi tarah se jaanti hai yeh kiska kaam hai !... "Daijaan What do you think? Can I do this ?...You know very well who did this!" said Payal defending herself. 

Yeh ladki..."Ah! This girl"...said Daijaan, but before she could continue there was a huge bang !!...As if a huge utensil clashed with the fine marble floor...!

aahh...KHUSHIII...!!! "aahh...KHUSHIII...!!!" Shouted Payal and Daijaan covering their ears !!

( the scene shifts to the huge kitchen, Garima enters with a shocked expression on her face )

Kya hua...Yeh sab kya hai ?!...what happened Mary?! "What happened, what the hell is this, what happened Mary?!" ...Garima asked her chef, Panicked!

Mary: "Ma'am...a'aactuallyy...aah...I, Sshee...was...!!  Ma'am...a'aactuallyy...aah...I, Sshee...was...!!..." she blabbered hesitantly.

"Mary WHO did this?!" "Mary WHO did this?!" Grima asked her sternly pointing at the floor laden with Atta (Flour).

"Ma'am...Miss Kkhu khhhuu, Miss Khushi was trying to make Pureess!""Ma'am...Miss Kkhu khhhuu, Miss Khushi was trying to make Pureess!" ...Mary said in one go.

Its "Puris...ahh, where the hell is she...?!" -"Puris...ahh, where the hell is she...?!"Garima fumed.

"Khushiii..." "Khushiii..." She shouted!!!

(The scene shifts to Shashi's Study/office)

Shashi  is sitting by his writing desk, his head resting on the neck-rest of his chair, eyes continuously staring at a white envelope placed on the desk...!

He sighs deeply and thinks "aaj itne saalo baad bhi kya rishton mein unhi gaanthei uljhi hongi ?...kya karein hum, kaise samete apna bikhra parivar ?! apna toota hua kutumb ?!..." Today, even after so many years will the string of relations still be tangled like before? What do I do, how do I reorganize my scattered family? my broken ties of kinship?!..."

While Shashi is deeply lost into his thoughts, he hears the ladies of his house yelling at Khushi !

"Oohooo" - "Oohooo" ...he  says before getting up to solve the mess!! He crosses the long corridor and reaches the beginning of the huge staircase, he sees all the ladies of the house searching for Khushi!

Aree...kya hua, ab kya kiya Khushi ne ? "Ah! What happened, what did she do now?" he asked a little annoyed.

Kya kiya...yeh AAP pooch rahe hai ? aree aap hi ne bigada hai apni laadli ko, bacchii hai ' nadaan hai, keh  keh kar aap hi ne isse shey di hai !!... "What did she do? Is this really YOU who is asking? You spoiled her, you encouraged her by saying 'she is a still a child, she is kiddish! didn't you?" Said Garima furiously !

Oohoo...Garima ji aap bataingi humari bitiya ne kiya kya hai !..."Ohoo Garima ji will you please tell me what my daughter has done?" asked Shashi !

Kiya kya hai...saara ghar sar par utha rakha hai, apna kamra, kitchen, terrace sara ghar barbaad kar rakha hai !..."What has she done? She she has created a complete mess out of this house, her room, terrace, kitchen, she has wrecked the whole house!" fumed Garima !

Oohho...toh kya hogaya Garima ji, uska apna ghar hai...yaha uchal-kud nahi karegi toh kya padosiyon key yaha karegi ?..."Oh so what's the big deal, its her own house, if she won't romp around in her own house, where else she would do it, at neighbor's place?" said shashi.

Yaha kar rahi hai toh theek hai...sasural jaa kar kya karegi ? apne sanskaron ka naam kharab ?! "It's fine if she is doing it in here, what will she be doing at her in-laws home ? spoiling our name?" said Garima, before walking away furiously towards the Kitchen, while the other ladies followed her !

Shashi returned to his study, sat near his desk and took the envelope , opened it and started reading...

Shashi bhaisaab,

Pranaam...asha kartein hai aap sah-parivar kushal honge, itne barso baad, aaj aapko khat likha iss ke liye shama chahta hoon par kya karta, rishton mein jaise ulajh sa gaya tha...bade bhaisaab bhale hii aapse naraaz ho par humara dil jaanta hai ke voh aapko kitna yaad karte hai.Aaj bhi unke dil mein aapke liye wahi jagah hai...bhaisaab hume lagta hai ab waqt aagaya hai toote rishton ko jood ne ka ! ek aur mauka mila hai hume...Humari bitiya ki shaadi tay hogayi hai, ji haan bhaisaab aapki pyaari gudiya Nandini ki shaadi...hum aapko nimantran dena chahte hai, Nandini humse zyada aapke gaud (lap) mein kheli hai...aab woh apna kanyadaan bhi aap hi ke haaton se karvana chahti hai...ek aur mauka mila hai hume rishton kid or ko mazbut banana ka bhaisaab isse mat gavana...hum aapki rah dekhenge...! Pranaam.

Aapka,

Kishore.

Brother Shashi,

Greetings...hope you and family is doing well, I seek your forgiveness for writing after such a long time, I was like tangled in relation...even though elder brother is still angry with you, my heart knows how much he misses you. You still hold the same place in his heart as you did before...Brother; I think it's time to mend the broken relations! We have been given another chance...My dear daughter's marriage has been fixed, Oh yes your very own beloved Nandini's marriage. I would like to invite you; she has always considered you more than us. & now she wants her Kanyadaan ceremony also to be performed by you, we've been granted another chance to strengthen the bond of relationships, don't lose this one. We all will be waiting for you! Greetings,

Yours

Kishore.

Shashi sighed deeply...a tiny tear drop glistened in his eye. "humne tay kar liya hai..." - "I've decided..."

He said getting up and walking towards his room...

Precap : Aap sach keh rahe hai ?! asked a shocked yet happy Garima , "haan Garima, Khushi bhi toh yahi chahti thi naa..."...meanwhile Khushi is seen running in the Garden towards the entrance of the villa, her heart racing, breath pantingeyes desperately searching for someone...!

Sooo guys how is it ?! do reply and let me know ur opinion afterall its for u guys only...Criticism and appreciation is welcomed whole-heartedly...pls let me know !! 😊

Edited by Sana16 - 11 years ago
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy

YAY!!! First to comment!!!!🥳 Awesome part. LOL!!! Khushi reminds me of myself. I am the same. There is no room to to walk in my bedroom. I am guessing that Shashi is thinking about moving in India!! Is there Shyam in your story not as Anjali's husband but someone else?? Yay!! Anjali is happily married! Who is Khushi looking for?? Can't wait till Arnav and Khushi meet!! Please continue soon. Thanks for the PM!!

Krishika
Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 11 years ago
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heeey Sana! Great update, very well written... loved it a lot! This FF looks really interesting... can't wait for more! Update soon! xx
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice, pm me when u update