Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Sorry hope that we have lost a handsome guy.😭 I know our Dr. hope had a crush on him but don't worry we still have Vipul, Amit, Kaushik and Davinderpal in top 8. Go ahead and pick one of them.😆

OYE!!!! that was suppose to be my little secret how did you know??? But its okay Vipuls not that bad looking kinda chubby but i swear chubby people are at the sweetest LOL

P.S. Since when is my name Dr. Hope???
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He lost due to his confidence
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@trishancku & Jas Toronto
I am sorry, I don't agree with you. Unfortunately it is true AB is partial. There were some worse singers than him but she was tolerant of them. Especially the first round he missed at only 1 place, but page made big issue of it. When Devendar sings, she starts of her comments by her didi factor. Have you seriously heard him, he is equally bland and is pitchy quite a few times. Charith does has a very sweet voice. As a judge her job is only to comment on the song and their singing not what her great didithinks. She is a very respected person in the music world and this kind of statements does influence the audience. She gets so upset when SC overrides her comments. I am a big fan of her, she had her time now it is others time so should gracefully accept it. Her yeah baby for Poorvi and her didi factor really annoys me. Poorvi and Devendar are not all exceptional, till now based on their performances all the contestant are pretty much at the same level. So she need not be so over enthu of some and extremely critical is others. Contestants loose their confidence.
The only constructive and unbaised comments till now were from SC and SM.
Just because she is AB does not mean she is always right.
If you remember Jennifer Hudson was voted out by the public. Simon Cowell felt very it was unfortunate, but did say she would be successful. And the very year she bagged the best singer award.
Judge's job is to give an unbaised, constructive criticism which will help them, no personal feelings or comments which will influence the voting public.

Edited by bookworm2 - 11 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree...Salim Merchant is the best judge...to the point...does not nitpick or play favourites or start doing shairi...respect him the most...

bottom line...charit could not be in top 5 and although there are worse singers than him...it is also about portraying an idol...image...verstility flexibility and not just a good voice and singing in sur like lataji...

they all are getting eliminated to go from 10 to 9...The top 3...should be or could be...vipul...poorvi...devandar/amitabh... as close 3rds...

just my pov...but yeah sunidhi is changed a lot since she got married or last idol..last time she was like salim...this time she is bossy and apparently she and ashaji are trying to up each other...no idea anymore...getting a little catty...and so not expected...from such great singers...

can someone please help the 16 yr old with her wardrobe choices~
sunom thumbnail
Top 10 first of all should be considered equal. After that voting and points honestly should be accepted;. 
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. Though versatility and presentation is very important, good voice is a must. It is the job of the mentors to help them in things they lack. People are influenced by the judge's remarks. Especially AB's. So when you discriminate the contestants, it becomes more difficult for the contestants.    Devendar and Poorvi are not fit to be indian idol. They are not versatile. How can one be an INDIAN idol if you can't sing one indian song. Indian music is not always fast punjabi numbers or western pop. The western music generes are different from our indian. I bet you not many would pass the line if they are asked to sing some melodious numbers, which is what the crux of our indian music is.
And as far as SC's attitude. I guess anyone would get miffed if you constantly keep bragging about your experiences and how great the music was during her time compared to the present. Both are good artist, and mainly both are strong WOMEN. There is bound to be some hissing and purring.
My only heartfelt request is AB refrains from her yeah babies and didi factors. Especially when they have not done a good job
liipsa thumbnail
i think public voting shouldnt be there