Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl
Well in that case you can be Ken 😆Man first I called Usmani as girl and now you... Yikes I'm losing it permanently 🤣Sorry Nish!!
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl
Oh thank god now I feel relieved for my blunder 😆
Let's do the intro part once again...Take 2Hi Nish this is Nadz 🤗 Naam to nahin suna hogaAnyways thanks for the spoilers Nish!! Do keep us updated whenever you hear anything cuz I'm a sucker for anything related to Salman
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl
Thanks Nis 🥳
Btw it's Salman that I'm more keen to hear about. I hope you can guess my obvious reasons 🤪