Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice concept πŸ‘πŸΌ
plz add me in PM list.
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivrajput52

Nice concept. Would love 2 recieve pm 4 dis.

Thank you Shivraj. Suree x

Originally posted by: nabiha

Lovely !!!😊
update soon and please pm me😊

Thnxx. Niha will and we defo will. x

Originally posted by: preity_d

wow its awesome but make them older.otherwise the love scenes will be childishπŸ˜•
plz pm me

Thnxx dw they are older, 20 sumthin, forgot the age. x

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

awesome prologue cant wait please pm me when you update next thanks

Thank you dear. Will defo do and np. 
-Nahi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

Sounds interesting... would love to read more of it... And now I'm really eager to know who is Viren and who is Virat... Do continue soon πŸ˜³

Thank you Aysha. Yeah we will. πŸ˜Š x

Originally posted by: girl_rocks

its awsm pm me if possible

Thank you and wil defo do x

Originally posted by: sajanfan004

Amazing concept and idea! loved the bonding of the two sisters, they have the same nightmares also!!! haha, it was really good, please pm when you update next!

Thank you so much. Lool. Awwh we will. x

-Nahi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shine123

awesome prologue...continue soon n pls pm me...

Thnx and will do x

Originally posted by: cukky

nice concept.pls continue...pm me when u update.pls...

😊

Thank you. Will defo do. x

Originally posted by: virman-fan

gud start
loved it
plz add me in pm list

Thank you so much. Glad u liked it! Will do x

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

Awesome concept, beautifully written prologues,

can't wait to read further!

Thank you soo much! x

-Nahi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nobo

Nice concept dude. Loved the prologue . Eager to know what happens next. & please pm me if possible when u update

Priya

Thank you so much Priya! Yep will do x

Originally posted by: NinaArief

i think im going to like this one do PM me. 

Awwh thnx, happy to know! Will do. x

Originally posted by: Ruby728

Superb !!! Can u pls PM me the next update????

Thank u...😊

Thnxx! Suree, Niha will. x

Originally posted by: Angeline124

Chapter one is amazing waiting for ur next update

Thank you Angeline! Btw its the Prologue. x

Originally posted by: nishal_fan

nice concept πŸ‘πŸΌ

plz add me in PM list.

Thank you, will do x
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heya nahi
loved da prologue
amazing job
will try to post chapter 1 on thusday
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys. Me and Nahi have been really excited about writting and coming up with ideas for this chapter. We hope you enjoy reading and do comment, criticize and etc.

Chapter 1
**4 years later**

"Flight no. 247, passangers please make your way to Gate 12."

22 year old, Maanvi runs towards the gate, already knowing she was late. Her new friends at London had held her a leaving party; that was the reason why she was in a rush. 

She had come to London for 6 months, it was part of her fashion designing course. She had made great friends there, and was very sad to leave them. Specially since they just got to know each other really well. At least I'll be able to see my behna again, and all my other friends, Maanvi thoughts.

She rushes to the desk, and gets her tickets checked. By taking one look around the room, she can tell everyone was already in the plane; ready for the plane to take off.

"Here you go madam. Be very quick, you are really late," The lady behind the desk says.

"Thank you," Maanvi manages to say, before heading her way quickly towards the plane. She just takes a step onto the plane, when an air hostess is asking for her ticket.

"Wait a second, it's in my bag," She says, and rummages in her side bag. After finding it, she hands it to the air hostess, and she gives her direction to her seat. Hmm.. wonder who I'll be sitting next to, she thinks as she makes her way to her seat.

"Hey. Sorry to disturb you, but is this seat B32?" She asks a random guy. He looks away from his top gear magazine; revealing a young handsome face.

"Yes it is, tum dekh nahi sakhti ho?" he says, smirking before going back to reading his magazine.

"Kya rude ho tum," She mutters. "Could you put my trolley up there?" Maanvi asks him. He says something that she doesn't hear, and then he gets up to put it away.

"There, you want anything else rajmukerjee?" he sarcastically says before returning to his seat. She sits down on her seat; buckling her seatbelt together, and already regretting the fact that she has to sit next to this rude guy for 12 hours.

"Aur kuch nahi meri nokar," she tells him.

"Do I look like a slave?" He protests. Maanvi then nods, trying not to laugh. If di was here, she would have apologised by now, Maanvi thinks to herself.

23 year old, Jeevika wakes up with a smile on her face. Later on that day, she would see her behna after 6 months.

"Aaj maza hoga. Maanvi ki welcome party ki tayari shuru karni hai," She says out loud before walking into the bathroom.

After she gets changed and has breakfast, then she decides to take some sweets with her.

"Maa!" Jeevika shouts, wondering where her mum was. Her mum rushes into the kitchen with a worried face.

"Kya hua?" She asks.

"Maa, where are the mentos and tic-tacs? I wanted to have some for Maanvi's party," Jeevika replies back.

"Tu na, you nearly gave me a heart attack when you shouted. We only have tic-tacs at home, your going to have to buy the mentos," Her mother says.

"I'm sorry Maa. Theek hai, aur kuch?" Jeevika asks.

"Haan, aur chocolate. I'm going to make a chocolate cake for her," Her mum adds.

"Theek hai, I am going now Maa. Will see you later then," She says, before walking out of the house.

"Uff... turn the music down will you?" She says to the guy next to her.

For the past hour, he had played music out loud. It was starting to get on her nerves.

"Kyun?" he asks.

"Ughh! Your imposible," Maanvi exclaims. She gets out her own iPod and starts listening to 4 Real by Avril Lavigne. She hums to the tune and then silently starts singing along.

If I show you

Get to know you

If I hold you just for today

I'm not gonna wanna let go

I'm not gonna wanna go home

Tell me you feel the same

[chorus]

'Cause I'm for real

Are you for real?

I can't help myself

It's the way I feel

When you look me in the eyes like you did last night

I can't stand to hear you say goodbye

But it feels so right

'Cause it feels so right just to have you standing by my side

So don't let me go

Cause you have my soul

And I just wanted you to know

He taps her on the shoulder, but she ignores him and carries on.

I don't wanna look back

Cause I know that we have

Something the past could never change.

And I'm stuck in the moment

And my heart is open

Tell me that you feel the same

Then he's literally shaking her to get her attention. This makes her mute the music, and look at him. "Kya?" She asks annoyed. He raises his eyebrow and looks around the plane. This makes her look around as well, and she sees everyone looking at her.

"Why is everyone staring at me like that?" Maanvi whispers to him. Suddenly, everyone on the plane starts clapping and cheering.

"Well you never told me you were amazing at singing," he says clapping along with everyone. Maanvi blushes, and the applauding soon comes to an end.

"We've only known each other for 6 hours, and anywayz. You seemed to rude to have a nice chat with," She replies back.

"I wouldn't have been rude if you used your common sense," He protests.

"So it hurts you to answer just a small question now?" She carries on.

"Hey! You never answered my first question," He says.

"Yes I did," Maanvi tells him.

"No you didn't!" He exclaims.

"Use your common sense," She replies back, before returning to listening to her iPod. This time she listens to One Thing by One Direction, and decides not to sing it out loud.

Jeevika arrives at the airport, and goes to the arrivals department. She checks the message board, looking for flight no. 247.

Good, her flight should be landing soon, She thinks to herself. Jeevika then sits on a seat, waiting for her behna.

"We are sorry to announce that flight no. 247 has had a plane crash. Please stay here until you receive further notice about the crash,"

When Jeevika hears this, she bursts into tears. She had lost her beloved sister; it wouldn't be the same any more without her. 

"Oh Maanvi," She whispers. " I hope you are still alive."

Soon, someone taps her on the shoulder. Jeevika looks up to see a young handsome hunk probably around her age.

"Hey, are you OK? Your crying..."He says.

"No, the plane my sister was on had crashed," She replies back, finally not crying any more.

"Oh what was the flight number?" He asks, as he sits next to her.

"It was no. 247, why?" She asks.

"Oh my..., my brother was on that plane too!" he says, "I hope he is alive, and your sister too,"

"I hope so too. We had all planned a surprised party for her, and now she won't be there," Jeevika says.

"I'm sorry," He says.

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault," She replies back.

"We had a misunderstanding and had announced the wrong flight number for the plane crash. Flight no. 248 had crashed, and flight no. 247 has just landed. Sorry for the misunderstanding."

"That means my sister is still alive!" Jeevika exclaims, and hugs the guy without realising. "Oh sorry," She says, once she realises.

"Don't worry. I was pretty shocked too. So what's your name?" he asks her.

"My name is Jeevika, but you can call me Jeevi. And what about you?" She says.

"I'm Viren. I think I recognise you from somewhere..." He tells me.

"Really? Well I like to have a jog once in a while, maybe you saw me then," She replies back.

"Maybe, but I believe we have spoken before..." He carries on.

"Coming to think of it, maybe we have met before. I think you were with another guy, and I was with my Maanvi," She says.

"Oh yes. Virat and your sister had a fight that day," He says laughing.

"Haha, what if your brother and my sister sat next to each other on the plane?" Jeevika asks.

"Oh god, that would be the end of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if the plane ended up crashing!" Viren exclaims.

They both make their way to the front, and see their brother and sister coming through the door.

"Maanvi!" Jeevika exclaims. The two sisters share a quick hug. "OMG, I thought that your plane crashed,"

"Really? Well with HIM sitting next to me, I wouldn't be surprised if the plane did crash," Maanvi says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh so you were Maanvi from ages ago! Wow, what a coincidence," Virat says.

"YOU?! By the way Di who's that Guy?" Maanvi asks.

"Oh that's Viren, and I believe you've already met his brother," Jeevika laughs.

"Yes, Jeevika's sister this is Virat," Viren says.

"I'm Maanvi, and nice to meet you guys. Now chale di? I'm dying to go home and get some sleep," Maanvi says.

"Okay then, bye guys," Jeevika says. They all bid their goodbyes and go to their cars

"You won't believe what happened on the plane!" Maanvi exclaims.

"What happened?" Jeevika asks.

"I'll tell you later," Maanvi replies back. They both get into the car, and Jeevika starts driving.

Edited by -Niha- - 10 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
it is so good plz pm me when u update
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it please pm me
mika17 thumbnail
Its rlly good Plzzz update soon