Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
simply brilliant..loved it
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT BOTH OF THEM ARE JEALOUS CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM
dhulanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it...
both making each other jealous ...
will thy feel their love soon...
love to read more...
thnks for d pm...
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow..finally arnav too had something..
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
huh so jealousy is the solution to all problem????nice oh my they might end up doing something irrational because of this jealousy but awsuuum dear...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haha oh so the jealousy phase has started!😉
Loved the update!
Cant wait for the next part.
😳
Apples94 thumbnail
The update was fantastic
They were both making each other jealous :)
Can't wait to read more
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahahaha😆 they r being jealous like teenagers😛 bt its so sweet! I knew it dat arnav will b jealous of arjun😛 cmpetition lag gya lagta hai dat who will mk whom more jealous😆
bt seriously i enjoyed it a lot!
btw, u includd matt bomer in ur banner..is dat ur arjun??..if yes, then m a gone case..cz m crazy abt him!!Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
We guys finally did it :D made it to the FF Section, so here is a BIG HUG 🤗 for you guys who actually read, like and comment my work. Thank You <3. I've stopped being lazy :) and finally made a banner for the FF, i hope it does justice to the story and for all of you who wanted a visual of Arjun here you go
Yupp!! Matt Bomer / Neal Caffrey. I do love White Collar :D
&& here's the banner

[9]
"The fashion show is tonight guys" Khushi told her 3 friends "I'm so excited, and Di I really hope you like my designs."
"Khushi I am sure they are great." Anjali reassured Khushi as she was being a nervous wreck.
"Arnav you better be there" Khushi said giving a stern look to Arnav.
"We'll be there for sure" Lavanya came forward and put her arm into Arnav's arm, making Khushi mad, and lashing out at Lavanya. Soon, realizing what she had done, she apologized blaming her work for it, but knowing very well it was some other reason which she couldn't exactly pinpoint right now.
"Arjun, we're here" Khushi went forward and gave him a big hug.
He greeted Lavanya, Anjali and Arnav, and got a serious look from Arnav in return.
"You guys go sit down there" Arjun pointed to where they were supposed to be seated.
As much as Arnav wanted to stay there with Khushi, he didn't voice himself and gave Khushi a hug put her mind to rest by saying everything would go fine.
The show had gone perfect, every little detail was taken care of. Anjali had liked all the dresses, specially a red one with silver sophisticated work on it that Khushi had designed. Every time Arnav's gaze fell on Arjun and Khushi backstage he felt something hurting him inside, her looking for comfort in someone else, her laughing with someone else as she used to laugh with him, he chose to ignore these feelings, because they got him confused, he could not figure out what they meant.
They had decided to celebrate out tonight, Khushi's hard work, her making day and night as one had really paid off, she had a week off from work and she already knew she would have a blast enjoying it with her friends.
On the success of the bridal show, Khushi's boss had thrown a party. Khushi had worn a navy blue cocktail dress with sequins around the waist, which enhanced her figure more, Lavanya had worn a little black dress, that was like a second skin on her and Anjali had worn an over the shoulder light pink dress, Arnav put on whatever Anjali, Lavanya and Khushi put together for him and he looked suave. To say that it's one of the greatest party they all had done to would be an understatement because this party was beyond that. The drinks were great, everyone's dressing style was great, the ambience was great, in simple words it was flawless. The dance was a salsa dance mixed with tango with some twist. Arnav and Lavanya danced together, and seeing them Khushi got mad, she felt down, even after so much success something didn't feel right. Arjun pulled Khushi down on the dance floor and they danced together, yet Khushi didn't want to be there, she wanted to be somewhere else, dancing with someone else, her eyes were set on him the whole time, a tiny ray hoping in her that he would look at her. It was time to switch partners Arjun danced with Anjali, while Khushi danced with Arnav, they looked into each others eyes, something just sparked between them, something they didn't want to lose, something that felt great inside, a feeling which was indescribable, Khushi knew that that's where she belonged, her tiny body against his hard chest felt just right, their hands intermingled together, him taking the lead and her following him, it was an emotion they both were longing for a long time, they were getting lost into each other by the second, forgetting the environment around and them and again there was the time to change partners, Arjun dancing with Lavanya, Arnav dancing with some random girl from their office, everyone's hands moving with the beat their hips swaying, and yet amidst all these people Khuhsi felt alone, all alone.
"I had so much fun" Lavanya stuttered due to her drinking too much.
"It was great party." Anjali added in "Wasn't it Khushi?"
"Hmm" was all she managed to say deep in thought about what just happened back there, why was she having all these feelings, what was going, she couldn't understand anything, her mind asking her millions of questions and she had the answer to none of them.
"Well, that's our boss, every time, if any of our projects are a hit, he throws a big party" Arjun letting them know of their boss' way of celebration.
"Interesting" Arnav mumbled lost in thinking about all these feelings coming up now. They felt so right in the wrong way.
Khushi and Arnav were awkwardly quiet the whole way back home and this didn't go unnoticed by Anjali and Arjun, because Lavanya didn't know about her own whereabouts.
"I'll just stay away from him" Khushi thought to herself "he makes me feel weird anyways."
She looked at him and in the back of her head she kept on thinking how she would stay away from him, his perfect face, his taut body, his casual yet careful personality, how would she stay away from "HIM" her "HIM?"All these questions were intruding her brain and as soon as she got home, she went into a deep slumber not wanting to think about anything anymore.
Arnav put everything aside, his thoughts, his questions, he just thought he was proud of Khushi thus he felt that indescribable feeling. He helped Lavanya and Anjali out the car and made way up to Khushi's house.

EDIT:  Ok i totally forgot to post this song before, but imagine the dance to be like this, idk what its called if anyone does tells me pleej :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwnqDmogXaM[/YOUTUBE]

Like / Comment

Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!!
great update!