If u were Vikram...what wud u do??

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I really want to know what my fellow forum members wud say if u were TVS, what wud u do? After years of unhappy life, forced marriage, living with an insane...finally u got love...true love! Finally ur world seemed colorful, happy, joyous. Finally u found new meaning of life n found ur ladyluck/prince charming. When u r in deep love n is about to get married, u discovered u past came to haunt u. Ur dead wife/husband is back to life. U knw u will lose ur love if u disclose this to her/him. U decided to hide it n continue to b with ur love till ur death. But u r also guilty of telling lies, hiding as u knw u r doing wrong. In such cases what wud u do???

Plzz share ur honest opinion thinking urself in Vikram's place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It will be easy  to  say go and tell the truth...but  unfortunately even the most locigal humans make stupid decisions, especially when we think  we are going to  loose  something important to us.
  So If I were in his shoes, i would probably  do the same thing, stick  the insane one in an asylum make sure she is getting the best care possible , and marry  the one that I love!
  That would may work for a while but eventually after all  seems settled , my  guilty  conscience might force me to confess all one day!

stephhh thumbnail
I love ur views and honest opinion Vinnie

its really hard for vikram to confess all and now harder knowing his love will die after knowing the truth. I think anyone wud do the same what he is doing now though many r hating it.
daffodil81 thumbnail

This is a real tough situation.
On one side is the true love which he is finally getting after all these years and Sugni too has seen all these dreams.
On the other side is the safety of Sugni and whether she can bear all this and live with it.

But as they say there is nothing in front of truth and thats the ultimate.
So if I was in Vikram's place I would tell the truth but in a convincing way with proofs after getting the facts right so that the damage of it is less.
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
what I love is that so far what he has done doesn't make him grey or bad neither shows tht he might have grey past which we guessed before. He is just suffering from evil circumstances tht he has no hand. He is only trying to keep himself n his love safe by hiding his wife whom he never loves or share no chemistry at all
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have hid the truth for a while then try slowly to speak the truth because that would be on my conscience
stephhh thumbnail
though few critised but to b honest none wud tell the truth so soon when fear of losing existed. Rather wud do the same tht vikram has done or doing
ruchi2435 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a hard one because logically he should tell sugni the truth and accept the consequences like a man. so far he has proven he has the capability to handle anything with a sensible mind. right now he's panicked and don't want to lose sugni so he keeps on lying which is gonna create a snowball effect. It will be hard for him to explain himself later on once sugni finds out. 

Currently, there love is still blossoming and any sudden problem or situation is gonna make their love strong and last forever. it's hard to trust someone after one lie.  
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TVS should take Sugni to Reva and explain her the circumstances. Then he should ask her forgiveness for hiding the truth.
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikram's face already looks guilt ridden. I feel so sorry for him. If I were Vikram I too wouldn't know what to do. Maybe I'd talk to Adi and see if we can work out something together. Two heads are always better than one. Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago