who do you think should win or who do you want to win
and who do you think should be out or should not be a winner
who do you think should win or who do you want to win
and who do you think should be out or should not be a winner
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
guys will out 😲, he was one smooth operator😊, he got tricked🤔
No, Angie, there were 3 things that led to his demise:
he was overconfident. Big Mistake!
he underestimated Erika's powers of persuation. Bigger Mistake!
he thought he had Janelle wrapped around his finger. Biggest Mistake!
In the end, he knew he was going. He figured that out when he saw Janelle and Erika go to the Kitchen and do a toast and hug each other.
When Janelle lied to him about what Erika told her, he knew he was a goner.
(btw, any extra info I give here is from the Live feed updates 😊)
No, Angie, there were 3 things that led to his demise:
he was overconfident. Big Mistake!
he underestimated Erika's powers of persuation. Bigger Mistake!
he thought he had Janelle wrapped around his finger. Biggest Mistake!
In the end, he knew he was going. He figured that out when he saw Janelle and Erika go to the Kitchen and do a toast and hug each other.
When Janelle lied to him about what Erika told her, he knew he was a goner.
(btw, any extra info I give here is from the Live feed updates 😊)
[Quote]
T. I agree with ur points
yeah, true, he underestimated Janelle!
He should not havebeen sococky and all!
I will hand it that those girls really played it well and were smart, and outsmarted the guys!
Yeah I too read those livefeedbacks as well(they give great in sight)!
Yet u know I was rooting 4 slick Will!!!!!!Yet he has won and adoc, so he is not really hurting 4 money(he should notbe)!