music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is it that all  contestants sing very well once they are eliminated?

Saw this on some previous shows too.

It was very emotional farewell for charit. Seems to be a popular guy. very sweet and positive comments sunidhi has been giving him since yesterday. too late. would have been interesting to hear the other judges comments. though asha tai did seem upset when he was eliminated.

Only if he   had started singing like this[ yest and today ] from the beginning, he would have still been there on the show.

Next week should be amitabh or sohini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acjbmb01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I ask the same question too. It was the same for Diksha. After her elimination she sang so nicely...her voice was more open and had more feeling. I thought that she would be emotional and not sing as good, but she sang beautifully. Same with Charit. Its their last time on the stage and unconsciously they give their best. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still cannot figure out the elimination process or judges scoring. Like yesterday, they gave Amit a 4 as a rank. IMO Amit did not deserve that rank as his voice did nothing for the song "Dum dum diga diga"

I also found Sohini murdered the classic "Suno sajana"

Agree Charit was not the best but a ranking of 8 did not make sense when Amit got a 4.

Overall,  I have not found any of the singers consistent so far,  from one week to next, but the judges seem to rank them by their own  favorites (like Devender and Poorvi can do no wrong)

IMO that's probably what brings insecurity and kills the morale of some singers. The overpraising of singers like Poorvi and Devender no matter, if they are 100 % perfect every time, can easily intimidate the other singers. Then at the other end of the spectrum you have a Charit who always gets criticism. 😎

TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Charit deserved to go yesterday.  He seems a nice guy, but singing wise he was very weak and so is Sohini. I cringe when she sings. I had great expectations from her after Man mohana bade jhute. But her suno sajana was pathetic. I will wait for her farewell performance. I hope she gives another outstanding performance on a Lataji classical number atleast after elimination, as is the riwaaj.😊

Next in line for eliminations is  Sohini, then  Amitabh.  I fear Kaushik will be next, though I find him the most reliable so far. Top five are already marked.
Devendra, Vipul, Poorvi, Ritika and Amit.
Edited by TSakshi - 11 years ago
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Sohini, kaushik or amitabh are gonna be next to be gone.

One thing I do not like about poorvi is as amit said is she always sings same kinda songs.
sunom thumbnail
sohini is under-rated for the reasons best known to judges only
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel, Sohini will be shown the doors next week.. and as for Charit, I liked his voice.. Hoping he'll be back in the wildcard episode
April2007 thumbnail
I like sohini, she is a good singer..I love her classical singing. 

I am not enjoying Vipul because he was in an another show, he had his chance, he should not be in this show..

Poorvi behaves as if  she is a westerner living in India and singing westernised Indian songs.

The should not eliminate any girl, it will painful to listen to just  male voices..